24. @AriaLancolace || interview

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What is your name?

||I'm known as Aria or Ari on Wattpad, but you can also call me Amy.

When did you start making graphics?

||I started making graphics a few months ago but I'm still a bit of an amateur.

Why did you start?

||The reason I started making graphics was because I was...bored, had writer's block, and had nothing better to do other than looking at all of those beautiful covers other people had. Back then, I hadn't known about the MDC, so I decided to make my own covers. Also, I already had Photoshop and I thought that it would be a waste of money not to learn how to use it (:

Who is your inpiration in graphic designing?

||Aww I have so many inspiration in graphic designing, like seventhstar, weeknder,  Lotteholder, MadelineSane , MulanJiang and Abyss-of-Crazy

What is your opinion on your own graphics?

||Ummm, really I think most of my graphics require some sort of fixing and work. I'm a bit of a perfectionist outside of the graphics making department, and I often look at my graphics and stare at it in horror even though I have no idea what to do about it. I try to follow tutorials...though my brain normally ends up dying either way.

How long does it usually take to make a graphic?

||It takes an average from anything of 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the day, and how much I procrastinate which is normally, all the time.

||If you can supply us with one of your first covers.

This above, is done with Canva. The only I did was add the text.  

||If you could have any power what would it be?

I would love to be an Enerpath, although in reality having superior intelligence like in X-Men would save my life~~~not having to study for anything...

||What would you say to those just starting making graphics?

I think one of the most important things to making graphics is just to have fun and enjoy it and to never give up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro