Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

An interview with -gnossienne-

What is your name?

||My name is Bre :)

When did you start making graphics?

||Oh dear, this question. Well 2 years in total, 1 year on Wattpad and 5 months in my current program

Why did you start?

||Well at first because all my online friends were artists. I was part of an online group that sadly died (the topic upsets me so bear with me here)
The group was based off of wolves and we created wolf characters. I'd always create banners of our characters together.

Then in August, I became interested in my inspiration's Graphics. I found it fascinating so I decided I'd try.... here I am

Who is your inpiration in graphic designing?

||RachelS8766 and SugarCrystals

What is your opinion on your own graphics?

||I'm alright, but I have a lot of room to improve. Like, a lot.

How long does it usually take to make a graphic

||Wow, it depends on the type. Each manip cover can take 3 hours to 3 days. A simple/minimal can take 30 mins to an hour. Gif covers/banners can take up to 5 days.

This is mostly because I have work, school and other projects

If you can supply us with one of your first covers.

||M-my first? *shivers* alright..... this actually is my first ever Wattpad one. It was a premade made on Pixlr.

Can you supply us with your most recent cover, even if it's not your best?

||Of course! This cover is a simple one (some may argue about that) and it took about an hour. I was thinking Eragon while making it :)

[Just for fun] If you could have any power what would it be?

||Either flying, manipulation or the ability to make others fall in love.

I'd love to fly around the world and get to other places without spending thousands of money and wasting a lot of time sitting on a plane.

For manipulation, ever watch the show Lucifer? You know how he has that charm and ability to get out anyone's secrets? Yeah. That's what I'd like >:3

And for falling in love, I'd just find it funny. BAM date your best friend xD

What would you say to those just starting making graphics?

||It may be cheesy, but never give up. There will be times when you doubt yourself and feel like you suck.

And I'm not going to tell you that you don't suck. No, I'm going to say the truth.

Everyone sucks. Even your favorite designer.

Why you may ask? Because every designer has a different designing style. Every requester has a different preference of styles.

Some may think your favorite designer sucks. Other may feel your favorite designer is amazing. Because we all have different preferences.

So when you go to design and you are doubting yourself, think this.

"Everyone sucks in their own way, and none suck more than the other. It's all a matter of the requester's preference, and that's something I can't control. I will grow out my style to the best it can be, even if it takes years.

Sucking isn't always a bad thing. The best designer in the world sucks to some people. If they suck, I can too."

#SuckySquadIsTheBest

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro