#114 Brayden Schenn (Requested) Philly Flyers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bethany's POV*
Hi, I'm Bethany Mason, Steve Mason's baby sister, a mother of a cute little three year old named Luca who I had in a previous relationship, and I'm also Brayden Schenn's secret girlfriend. Yes secret, why you may ask? Because Steve is very protective of not only me but Luca, and his wife (my sister in law) Rachal. He made it clear to me when we moved in with them that after my last relationship that was a train-wreck the only good part about it being Luca that there was no dating any teammates no matter who. Especially since he had gotten me a job as the Flyer's assistant trainer that there would be no dating just working, spending time with my baby boy, and time with him and Rach. Rachal when heard of this roll thought it unfair since she's the sister of Claude Giroux but Steve being Steve made it clear to both of us that if he found out about any relationship then he'd be ticked.

The first time I met Brayden Schenn he came into the training room following behind Claude groaning and moaning about the heat of the Philly summer and a small complain of why it was already time to start off season work outs again. Our eyes caught for a moment and butterflies inside of me went crazy when he flashed me that boyish grin. Being so zoned out I didn't even realize Claude poking my side and Steve standing in front of me hands on hips his face not a happy one. Finally when snapped out of the daze I was in we began to start work, their trainer was very friendly and showed me how he wanted the boys to do some things while he worked with the others. Of course Claude and Brayden had to be in my group, Claude slightly obeyed me making cracks here and there about how Steve was out numbered in the house making some of the others snicker. Now Brayden was a different story he was quiet and did what I said
to do and whenever our eyes met he'd smile softly making me tingle all over.

After practice is when we formally met,
"Hi I'm Brayden, you're a killer trainer." A soft blush formed on my cheeks at his compliment "Nice to meet you Brayden I'm Bethany. Thank you that's sweet of you." "Your Steve's sister right? At least that's what I've heard." He shifted weight from one leg to another that boyish grin the highlight of his facial features. I nodded "yeah I'm Steve's sister hope he didn't threaten all of you to bad." Brayden chuckled his smile widening "I believe he said something about touch her, talk to her, breath same air as her your nuts are gone." rolling my eyes I laughed softly "sounds like my brother! Sorry about him." "No it's cool, I know what it's like to play the older protective brother since I've got a sister." "You do?" "Yeah her name is Jenny she's back in Canada with my parents." "That's awesome." "Mhm well I gotta go it was nice meeting you thank you for the workout." "It was really nice meeting you to Brayden. You're welcome." With that he and that boyish smile walked away.

The time we had a training session Luca was with me, now normally Rachal would watch him but this time something came up with another WAG needing help and I told her I could handle it. Luca was so excited to see his Uncle Steve and his Uncle Claude those were two of his absolute favorite people.
"Mommy where's my unkeys?" He asked holding standing on my toes looking up at me. A smile slipped it's way onto my face as I ruffled his hair "they're coming honey just be patient okay?" "Okay mommy." Just then the door to the training room opened and in stepped Brayden his hair messy, a Flyers shirt hugging his chest, basketball shorts for comfort, and beat up Nikes. Brayden smiled and gave a small wave walking towards us, Luca gasped and hid behind my legs making me laugh softly. "Hey Bethany, who's this?" He asked bending down, "this is my son Luca." Brayden looked up at me with a smile before looking back at Luca "Hi Luca I'm Brayden you're mom kicks my butt for a living." Luca found this funny and slipped through my leg smiling at the Schenn. "Are you friends with my Uncle Steve?" "Yes I am!" "Yay!" Without any warning Luca threw his arms around Brayden's neck making both of our hearts melt. Pulling away from the hug Luca took Brayden's hand and pulled him all about the room asking what the different machines and such did making the biggest smile appear on my face.

A few weeks later Bray and I had our first date thanks to Rach we managed to pull it off without Steve suspecting anything. Then after three months of dates and such we finally became a couple, Luca couldn't have been more thrilled with my choice for a boyfriend he was absolutely head over heels for Brayden he even called him dad. The first that happened I tried to cover it up but Brayden just grabbed the sweet toddler pulled him close and gave his cheek a kiss and whispered something in Luca's ear which made him smile that crazy smile he had. When he ran off to the playground Brayden pulled me into his lap resting his chin on my shoulder "Dad. I like the sound of that." My heart fluttered as I turned and kissed him.

The only other's who knew about our relationship was Rachal, Claude (he walked in on a make out session we were having), and Luca who almost spilled the beans to Steve multiple times. Hey he's three we gotta cut him a break. Everything was going smoothly and in routine Luca and I met Brayden at his place and hung out for a little bit enjoying some family time as Brayden calls it, we then got in separate cars and drove to the arena walking in together just in the way friends do.

Once all the boys were gathered together then sit into groups we got right to working on their legs and speed. Every time Brayden passed on a sprint he'd wink and pucker his lips making a funny face, chewing my lip I held back a giggle and continued to instruct the boys.

After practice and everyone had left I still was cleaning up, Luca was with Steve. As I folded some towels and put them away on a shelf my favorite pair of arms wrapped around me, a soft kiss to the side of my head was issued making me smile softly. "Hello beautiful." "Hi B, I thought you left?" "Nope I wanted to say bye to you first and to do this," he smirked a little making my eyebrows raise. "Do what exactly?" Without a word he pulled me into his chest held the back of my head gently and pressed our lips together. My entire body melted when he kisses me I turned into a giant puddle within his arms.

We continued to kiss not noticing that that door to the room has opened.
"I knew it," Steve sighed. We instantly broke apart avoiding Steve's gaze, Luca ran and hugged Brayden's legs squeezing them with all his might.
"Uncle Steve I told you Mama and Brayden were dating! You owe me a dollar!" Steve laughed and smiled moving toward us, Brayden stood still in fear that if he moved Steve would jump him. "You're right L-man I owe you a dollar-" he looked at both of us with soft eyes and a cheesy smile. "What? Aren't ya going to freak out and yell and get angry over me being with a teammate?" I questioned. Shaking his head no he laughed "look I realized once Brayden stepped into the first day of workouts that rule was out the window." Brayden finally relaxed a
little and laughed with us, I guess Steve finding out wasn't so bad after all.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requests are open, comment or message me if you'd like one. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro