#120 Tyler Seguin (Requested) Dallas Stars

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tyler's POV*
"NO! NO! NO! This could not be happening! Not to me! I'm only 16, a teenager someone who knows nothing about the world all  I know is hockey!" My voice yelled in my head as I held the small light pink and white plus signed pregnancy test that I found on the floor next to my trashcan. The sound of my bedroom door opening snapped me from the thoughts and images in my head, turning quickly there stood my girlfriend of a year Angie. Her eyes were wide when she noticed the pregnancy test resting in my hand.
"Ty-"
"How could this happen!? How could you try and keep this from me!? Angie, we're only 16! Only 16!! Does that mean anything!?"
"Tyler! It's not just me its you too! Look I understand b-"
"But what!? Were you not going to tell me and think oh when the time is right I'll tell him?" I snapped. Angie's eyes fell to the floor and she began to play with her fingers letting me know that I had guessed right.
"Tyler I'm sorry and look I know we're only 16 b-b-but we could do it."
"No."
"N-n-no?" She asks glancing up at me her eyes brimming with tears causing my stomach to drop.
"Angie we're 16 not even adults yet there's so much ahead of me, of us and a baby now so young is just insane. Do your parents even know?" Once again her eyes fell to the floor, "yes they know Tyler and so do yours." At that moment something in me flipped, my parents knew but they didn't tell me! What was that!? Without a word I left the room heading for the kitchen, it was time to talk.

Angie's POV*
I had every little thing planned and now it was all ruined. Why did I think that he'd be ecstatic at the thought of having a child when all he's talked about is playing in the NHL? Why did I hope for something so unrealistic!? I guess the reason I believed for something so unreal was because there was the thought that maybe just maybe Tyler would see the good in this. But of course he didn't, now here we are standing in the kitchen as he yells at his parents for not telling him about this. They just stand there behind the counter eyes flickering from the counter top to their son. After hearing this for a few moments I had enough,
"TYLER SHUT UP! LOOK I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD THEM BECAUSE YA KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO DO, I HAD PLANNED HOW I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU AND NOW ITS RUINED AND I CAN SEE YOU DONT WANT TO BE A DAD! JUST CUT THEM A BREAK IF YOU WANT TO YELL AT SOMEONE YELL AT ME!"
"ANGIE HOW COULD YOU THINK TELLING MY PARENTS, AND YOUR PARENTS BEFORE TELLING ME WAS OKAH? THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME TELLING EVERYTHING BUT YOU THAT I WAS DRAFTED! YOU NEED TO THINK OF HOW I FEEL!" He shouted back stepping closer to me hands clenched. Rolling my eyes I scoffed laughing coldly,
"you want me to think about you? Oh honey isn't it obvious that I always think about you, or are you so blind to the fact that I love you and care about how you feel? Tyler not everything living thing on this planet is about you! Just for once someone knows something before you and it happens to be your parents and honestly I told mine before I told yours because they deserve to know. Oh by the way you can't tell me that I'm not aloud to tell your parents or mine anything." Tyler laughed and rolled his eyes "of course you turn this around and throw me into the fire to burn well guess what baby I'm not going to burn."
Closing my eyes for a split second I knew what I had to do and even though I didn't want to do it I had to, because if I didn't then well I'd be living hell.
"You know what Tyler by the way you're acting I can see you clearly don't want this baby or I around so ya know what? I'm just going to end this relationship now because I do not want to have and deal with this the entire time. So goodbye and have a good frickin life!" I shout turning on my heels and heading for the door. Stopping I grab my jacket sliding it on and zipping it up, opening the door I look back to see Tyler with an unreadable expression. With a shake of my head I was out the door and starting a new path. From now on its just me, myself, and I.

-----------------------------------
I really hope you like it, I put a spin on it so its a tiny bit different but not by much. Requests are open, comment or message me if you'd like one. :)
NHLgirl22 :):):):)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro