#129 Ezekiel Elliott (Dallas Cowboys) Requested

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh so you think I'm cute when mad?" Ezekiel chuckled, his lips curving upward at the sight of me clutching a pillow ready to strike him at any moment. "Oh I'm about to get gorges, then!" With that, I jumped forward, swinging the pillow, hitting his chest, causing him to stumble back just a bit due to being caught off guard. For a second he was shocked but in a mere moment that was gone and next thing I knew we were in an all out pillow fight. After a 10 minuets of chasing each other around my tiny apartment trying to hit one another with the pillows we collapsed onto the couch laughing, wrapping his arm around my waist Ezekiel pulled me into his side, placing a kiss on the top of my head making my smile widen.

"I love you Y/N, it's nice just to have you all to myself. Sorry we're not always together but from the bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting me and my dreams." tucking into his side just a bit more I hummed my hand on his knee giving it a squeeze "you're welcome Hun, I know you would do the same thing for me." Looking up at him, Zek smiled, leaning down his lips pressing against my forehead, sending butterflies flying in my stomach. Leaning forward I reached for the remote on the coffee table in front of the couch, pressing the on button cheering softly as the Apple Tv turned on. Zek's fingers ran through my hair as we flipped through the movie selection on Netflix. "Wait, we need some snacks if we're going to watch a movie, I mean snacks and drinks are must haves." Zek laughed his fingers entangled in my hair as we finally decided on (movie you want), with a nod I chuckled "good point, and since I've just moved in we should get some things the store is down the street so we don't have to go that far." "LET'S GO!" He exclaimed like a little kid jumping up from the couch scurrying to the door. Laughing and following his actions I slipped on my shoes and jacket sticking my keys from the table beside the door shoving them into my pocket. Hand in hand we walked to the store grabbing all the things we wanted and needed, after checking that we had everything we paid and began to head back home. 

Once back home, we got everything out and spread on the coffee table, grabbing a bag of chips Zek leaned against the couch, reaching for the oreos I rested into his side, pressing play with the remote as we sat and ate enjoying spending time with each other. As the movie continued on my eyelids began to grow heavier and heavier until the point where I couldn't keep them open any longer, sinking into his side my eyes closed and soft snores began to leave my mouth.

------------------Next day-------------------------- 

The next morning I woke up in my bed to the sound of soft snores and the bright sunshine of the Dallas Texas day. Turning from my back onto my side there laying there right beside me was the love of my life. Leaning forward my lips pressed to his cheek, with that I turned back onto my side getting out of bed when a hand grabbed my hand pulling me back into bed. A laugh escaped both of our mouths as Ezekiel's lips pressed to mine, " You know I should tell you something.." He mumbled against my lips, causing me to pull away just a bit, "what would that be?" "That last night was hands down the best sleep over I have ever been to, so thank you for inviting me." He winked. A laugh escaped my lips "well you're welcome I'm glad you had a wonderful time now I'm hungry let's make breakfast!" With that, we got up and headed down. Today was going to be another great day

. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am so sorry I have not updated or posted anything in a long while! To everyone who has requested I am so very sorry that your requests have not been posted, my life has been crazy with starting college and moving out for the first time. I have been so busy that I've forgotten about writing and that's not fair to those of you who have requested. I love you all and will be updating the next couple of days, trying to catch up.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro