#18 Sidney Crosby (Requested) ( Pits Penguins!)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by bestie hockeyobsessed70 we both agree that Sid is a teddy bear. Enjoy!!

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Peeking around the corner there sat my husband on the couch reading Lone Survivor, carefully he flipped to the next page. Retreating back behind the column I rested my head against the wall closing my eyes taking a deep breath before walking around the corner to the couch and sitting next to him. Looking up from his book Sid smiled taking my hand and pulling me down so my head rested on his chest, his arms wrapped around me. I had to do it! It was no or never!

"Hey Sid?"

"Yes Ky?"

"I have a question for you, and if you say no I totally get it." Stopping his reading Sidney put his book marker in making sure not to lose his place tossing it on the coffee table, looking down at me.

"Ky if this is about the cat thing again, I'm much more of a dog person."

"And I understand that but this is a different question."

"Okay shoot."

"Well I was wondering if you'd teach me how to play hockey? Like how to hold the stick and shoot and be goa-" before I could even finish Sid had me over his shoulder making his way to the garage.

"I'm taking this as a yes!" Sid laughed tapping my butt grabbing the car keys and pushing open the door.

"Hey babe."

"Yeah."

"Don't put me down."

"Why?"

"I'm enjoying the view." He laughed and set me down on my feet pecking my cheek and moving the cars.

"Kylie grab the hockey sticks from behind the door, the tennis ball in that bucket, and the goalie gloves." Sid called as he set up our net. I gathered all the stuff we needed together dumping it on the grass next to our driveway.

"Perfect! Okay now grab a stick for yourself and pass the ball over to me." He instructed. I kicked the ball with my foot to him he stopped it with his stick and shot it into the goal.

"GOAL!" He yelled running around in a circle. I laughed poking him in the side with my stick. Sid smiled and wrapped his stick around my waist pulling me into him and kissing me.

"Love you," he grumbled against my lips.

"Love you too." I grumbled back giving his butt a pat. A cheeky grin took place as he placed the blade of his stick down.

"Okay so let's see how you hold the stick." I placed one hand a little higher and one a little lower bending my knees a little.

"How's this?"

"Well you need some help, that's why I'm here," he chuckled coming behind me placing his hands on top of mine placing them where they should be.

"Okay now let me see you grip the stick yourself." I bit my lip trying to remember how he had them.

"Great Kylie! You got it! Okay now let's work on shooting." Sid was behind me once again hands covering mine, taking a glance up I found him smiling down at me, his lips touching my in a soft peck. Next thing I knew he was pulling back my arms teaching me the proper way to hit the ball, and kick ass.

"So now try that all together." I set up behind the ball pulling my stick back and smacking the ball right into the next. A squeal left my lips as I shook my hips making him laugh and clap,

"not bad rookie."

"Who are you calling rookie? I'm a professional!"

"Making one goal doesn't make you-. Never mind, you're a professional." He put his arms up in defense at my narrowed eyes. I giggled in victory as I hit the ball again and again and again and again! Only two out of the four made it into the net.

"okay what now!"

"Got to teach you how to be goalie."

"LIKE JIMMY CRAIG!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed bouncing on my toes, Sidney laughing and rolling his eyes.

"Go get in the goal please."

"Okay grumpy booty," I stuck my tongue out him causing his eyes to roll a smile tugging at his lips.

"what now?"

"Legs separated just a tiny bit. Okay then hands up, I'm going to try and shoot on you okay?"

"Okay!" What happened next neither of us expected. Sidney shot the ball it flew up and hit my hand as it went a million miles per hour and yelp followed by a string of cuss words.

"Baby! Kylie! oh my lord! I'm sorry!!!!!" Sid apologized reaching for my red throbbing hand. You see I forgot to put on the gloves and now I couldn't feel my hand. Tears pricked my eyes and he pulled me inside sitting me down on the counter getting a ice pack. He looked so guilty I hated it.

"Sid that was my faul-"

" no it was mine! I'm the coach!"

" babe it was both of our faults. Now come here and kiss me." Sid smiled slightly wrapping his arms around me pressing his lips to mine, instinctively my arms wrapped around his neck my right hand helping to hold the ice pack.

"How about we just watch Sharkboy and Lava Girl instead?"

"I would love too, " I smiled pecking his lips as he picked me up heading towards the couch. Sitting down he placed me in his lap leaning back a little so I could rest my head on his chest. And that's how I hurt my hand and that's also how I forgot about my hand!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved writing this!!! :) Thanks for the request! If you want one feel free to message me or comment on a story :)!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro