#19 Sean Monahan (Requested) (Calgary Flames)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This little number is for kayleehood101 ! Thank you for requesting! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was extremely nervous! those dang butterflies in my stomach wouldn't settle down for one second! Tonight was such a big night for Sean and the rest of the boys, they were playing the Chicago Blackhawks. Not only was it a night for a big game but it was also the perfect night for some big news. I was pregnant! I only found out I was about four days ago when I went to the doctor to if possibly I had the flu, but instead I got the best news on the planet! Biting my lip I checked myself out in the mirror smiling at my reflection black jeans, a replica of Sean's jersey, with combat boots grabbing my purse and ticket I was out the door!

*At the Game*

"LET'S GO FLAMES!!!!" I shouted banging on the glass. The score was tied at 5-5! Whoever got the next goal would win the game! Biting my lip I watched nervously as Sean pushed his way down the ice, pulling his stick back and smacking the puck into the top right corner of the net! WE WON! The cheering was deafening, getting up I ran to the locker room waiting for the boys. After about 10 minuets there was hooting, hollering, shouts, and oh yeahs coming down the hall way. My heart froze in my chest once , turning the corner the boys stopped seeing me Sean smiled jogging towards me picking me spinning me around.

"WE WON KAY!!" Sean exclaimed setting me down peppering my face with kisses. I giggled intertwining our fingers pressing our lips together, the boys whistled and shouted as they flooded into the locker room. Pulling away I smiled biting my lip looking down. Those same butterflies exploding in my stomach, placing his finger under my chin Sean lifted my head his eyes searching mine in worry.

"Kay are you okay? Is something wrong? Did someone say something to you?"

"No Sean I'm perfectly fine I just have some big news is all." I smiled slightly. Taking a deep breath the butterflies picked up their deadly pace. "I'm pregnant. With your baby of course, I-"

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" He shouted picking me up once again and running into the locker room shouting. The room erupted with cheers and congratulations. Setting me down Sean smiled looking into my eyes his own sparkled with excitement. Leaning down his lips caught mine in the softest sweetest kiss we've ever shared.

"I love you and our baby so much," he smiled resting his hand on my tummy.

"We love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it!!! Remember guys REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Message me or leave a comment :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro