#20 Brendan Gallagher (Requested)(Montreal Canadiens)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for kayleehood101
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I yelled at Brendan as I backed away heading towards the door.

"Kay! come on! I'm sorry!" He yelled following me down the stairs and to the front door, you see Brendan and I got into a huge fight about this puck bunny that was all over him and he did nothing about it. Hurtful things were said and I just didn't want to be here anymore, I was officially done!

"NO! NO MORE! I'M DONE! GOODBYE BRENDAN!" I yelled slamming the front door shut running to who know's where. I ran and ran and ran not stopping for something, when I looked up I saw myself standing in front of a door, Subban's door. I knocked and it opened right away. P.K. looked a little confused until I explained my situation.

"Come on in! Make yourself at home! I just need to finish a business then we can play madden! Sound good?"

"Sounds great!" P.K. walked out of the room on the phone smiling, closing the door. Closing my eyes I plopped down against the pillows letting out a sleepy yawn. Waking up I cuddled into the person running their fingers through my hair.

"You've always looked like an angle sleeping," the voice whispered. That voice was so familiar. Brendan. I sat up pushing him away from me turning away from him, those strong arms wrapped around me a few kisses pressed on my shoulder.

"I love you babygirl and I'm sorry that I hurt you, I never meant to do that. That's the something I never want to do, and the thought of having lost you ruined me." He whispered into my ear pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

"Ho-"

"P.K. called and told me you were here. Safe and sound!"

"I'm going to kill him later."

"So you're coming home!?" I smiled pressing our lips together wrapping my arms around his neck. Scooping me up, shouting a goodbye to P.K. we were out the door. On our way back home.

"I love you." Brendan smiled kissing me.

" I love you too," I whispered kissing back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you like it! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro