#21 Max Domi (Requested)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for the lovely andreburakovsky !

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

MAX'S POV*

It was here! Today was the day I was getting married to my best friend! The girl I was head over heels for! The one girl who could make my heart beat pick up with just her mere presence, Priya my beautiful princess. I stood at the top of the stairs, my heart thumping as the music started to play. It felt like it was going to jump through my chest. All the bridesmaids finished walking, and there she was. Priya. My beautiful Priya. My jaw dropped at the sight of her in that long white dress walking right to me. Tears started to fall. It was like a dream.
Taking her hand I smiled helping her up the steps.

*the reception*
I smiled pulling her onto the floor as Sea Breeze started to play. Her arms were wrapped around my neck head rested on my chest, my cheek rested against her head as we swayed back and forth. Looking up Priya smiled. Leaning down I pressed our lips together giving her hips a gentle squeeze. "I love you Mrs. Domi." "I love you Mr. Domi," Priya giggled pressing our lips together once more.

*honeymoon*
"I can't believe we're married!" Priya giggled jumping into my arms smiling from ear to ear. "Well you better believe it! There is a downside to this though," I sighed. "And what would that be?" "You're stuck with me forever!" She laughed pressing her lips to my forehead. "That's not a downside that's the best part." Priya smiled. "I love you baby! Forever and ever!" I exclaimed "Forever and ever!"

-----------------------------------------------
I really hope you liked it!!!!! :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro