#22 Max Domi (Requested) phoenix coyotes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for the wonderful and very talented andreburakovsky !!

PRIYA'S POV*

I rolled over trying groaning into Max's chest his lips touched the top of my head mumbling some inaudible about the sun. That's when it hit me. IT WAS CHRISTMAS! Our first Christmas as a married couple! I shot up crawling on top of Max peppering his face with kisses ending with his lips, Max chuckled opening his eyes arms winding around me.

"I'm up, I'm up." He smiled sitting up pulling me into his chest his lips dancing along my neck.

"Merry Christmas my handsome hubby."

"Merry Christmas my gorges wife," Max's smile grew once it hit him as well.

"Our first Christmas, married. I still can't believe it!"

"I know but it's going to be a great day I can feel it!" I giggled getting up and slipping on my slippers.

"Time for coffee?"

"and gifts." Getting up Max slipped on his shirt and moccasins intertwining our fingers hands rocking back and forth as we made our way downstairs. I headed straight for the kitchen making some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, fresh coffee, eggs, and bacon. Not the healthiest but hey! It's Christmas morning! As I prepared everything those two strong arms wrapped around me, Max's chin rested on my shoulder.

"Can I help you?" I asked smiling.

"I want you to open this."

"right now?"

"Yes."

"Max, can'-"

"no. Now please." I turned taking the small box from him. I opened the box gasping at the small silver locket that laid in the box. Max's smile grew as I took it out of the box.

"It's beautiful Max! You didn't have to!"

"Yes I did! I did! I wanted to! Priya you deserve it, there have so many times you've supported me and I can't thank you enough. Then you become Mrs. Domi! I love you so much and I thought you'd like it." He blushed. If possible my smile grew even wider as I leaned in pressing our lips together.

"I love it! Help me?"

"Course." Helping me latch it, those lips were back on my shoulder. A happy sigh leaving my lips. I loved this man, and I couldn't wait to share more of these moments and the rest of my life with him. :) <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you enjoyed it!!!! Remember! Requests are open! Message or comment if you'd like one! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro