#23 Johnny Gaudreau (Requested) Calgary Flames

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the lovely kayleehood101 !! :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOHNNY'S POV*

Tonight was Christmas eve and I had a huge surprise for Kay. I was going to propose! I wanted to propose to her at the place we first met which was at the rink, after our game against the Dallas Stars 2 years ago today. I currently was getting the rink set up a few strands of twinkle lights, a blanket, hot coco, and some chocolate chip cookies from her favorite bakery near our house. The only thing I was worried about was that Kay had been sick with the flu on and off now for about two weeks straight, poor thing. But when I asked her if she wanted to go out tonight and skate she said sure. So I was trusting her that she was well enough to go.

KAY'S POV*

Calgary Flames t-shirt (check!) , black jeans with small rips on the knees (check!), and my favorite pair of boots (check!), and my Calgary Flames hoodie (got it!). I smiled at my reflection in the mirror going over my hair with the straightener again just to ensure it would be completely flat no bumps or missed spots. I placed a hand on my tummy rubbing small circles on it a content sigh leaving my lips. I was pregnant. With Johnny's child, and since tonight I was meeting him at the rink to skate I thought I'd tell him as well. I smiled holding up the small jersey like Johnny's. On the top where it had the name it said 'Baby' and where the number was it had '01'. I quickly wrapped it up and grabbed my keys, heading out. It only took me 10 minuets to get to the rink, grabbing the box I locked the car and headed in. Walking in I squinted to see rose petals on the floor and Johnny on one knee a small box in his hand.

"Kay I love you, I always have you mean the absolute world to me and I can't even see my life without so Kay will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Gaudreau. So baby will you marry me?" Johnny opened the small velvet box to reveal a gorges diamond ring.

"Oh my gosh yes!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Johnny's smile grew as he stood up sliding the ring on my finger, the diamond sparkling in the light. Standing on my tippy toes our lips meeting in a sweet kiss. Pulling apart Johnny's eye brow raised pointing at the box,

"what's that?"

"Oh! This is for you!" I smiled handing it to him. Sitting in a seat Johnny unwrapped the box. Pulling out the jersey Johnny looked it over turning to the back his eyes widened head a smile spreading.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!"

"Yes!!" I don't think I've seen him move so fast. Picking me up he spun me around before dropping to his knees pressing lips to my stomach.

"Hey baby it's your daddy I can't wait to meet you. I already love you as much as I love your mommy." My smile grew even if that was possible Johnny stood up pulling me in by my his pressing his lips to mine. After that we skated, drank hot chocolate and talked about our future family.

-----------------------------------------------
Hopefully you liked it! Remember everyone requests are open!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro