#27 Patrick Kane (Requested) Chicago Blackhawks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested be Reeghan :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reeghan's POV*

The Staples Center was packed. Bodies from front to back dying to know the outcome of the game. It was currently 2-2 Blackhawks vs LA Kings, Patrick and Jonathan pushed down the ice keeping the puck between them both. Patrick got in perfect distance of the net shooting it straight through the goalies legs! All the Blackhawks fans jumped up and cheered. I joined them in shouting and clapping, it was getting even closer, almost time to tell Patrick that I'm pregnant 4 weeks to be exact. I would've told him soon but he's just been so busy, and I've been a chicken as well. Finally it was time. I ran to the locker room sitting cross legged of Patrick's station, hearing the door open and the shouts of happy guys they turned the corner and Patrick's mouth dropped.

"REEGHAN!" He shouted, I got up and ran towards him jumping into those arms that held so much love for me and hopefully another.

"SURPRISE!" I giggled as he pressed those dry , cracked lips to mine. The kiss was perfect and after this kiss I was going to tell. Now that we pulled away his sweaty forehead rested against mine; drawing in a deep breath I smiled.

"Babe, I need to tell you something."

"What is it my queen?"

"We're going to have a baby!" Patrick's face lit up pulling me closer if possible.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He exclaimed and the boys cheered giving us congratulations. Patrick's hand rested itself on my tummy rubbing it softly.

"You'll be an amazing mommy." He smiled pecking my lips making my smile grow even wider if possible.

"You'll be the best dad alive." I giggled as Patrick pecked my lips and went to go celebrate the win and brag that he was going to be a daddy. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! Hope you liked it! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro