#26 Tj Oshie (Requested) Washington Caps

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the fantastic hockeyobsessed70 !!:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYLIE'S POV*

I sighed flopping on the bed, closing my eyes for a brief second loving the feel of my muscles relaxing. I just finished unpacking the last box we had laying around, that's when I heard the front door open and close a sweet voice following.

"Babe?!"

"Upstairs!" The drop of a hockey bag and the sound of feet making their way towards me made my heart skip a beat. My husband was home. The feet stopped replaced by a chuckle.

"So I see you finished unpacking." Tj smiled as I stood up on the bed.

"Yes I did! And guess what!?"

"What?"

"It was the last box!! We are officially moved in Mr. Oshie!" I exclaimed bouncing on the bed causing his smile to widen.

"Well Mrs. Oshie shall we go celebrate?" I nodded as he now stood at the end of the bed arms opened waiting for me. I bounced towards him giggling as I fell into those strong protective arms. Tj's lips pressed against mine. I still couldn't believe I married my best friend the one person who I couldn't stay mad at, we had only wed a month ago. I lived in California but moved out here to be with him. Washington was still new to me and at times I missed home, and my family. But now Tj was my family and wherever he was I was. Tj pulled away hands resting underneath my top on my lower back,

"come on let's go get some dinner, and then we can walk around. I can show you some really cool spots."

"Okay just one minuet!" I ran to the bathroom pulling my hair from the ponytail brushing it out, fixing my makeup then grabbing one of my jackets I slid it on. I met Tj downstairs at the front door I giggled and pecked his lips heading for the car, I turned into a ice cube the second I stepped outside. My teeth started to chatter as I made a beeline for the car scrambling in sighing as the warmth from the heater lingered from when Tj drove home. I could see he was laughing at me an amused smile on those beautiful features.

"Cold babygirl?" He asked starting the car.

"Yes! I can't get used to this! It's freezing!"

"It takes time but you'll get used to it my dear kylie." He chuckled picking up my hand pressing his lips to my knuckles before breathing on them.

"Thank you sweetie." He smiled turning on the radio and the heater on full blast for me. Till' My Last Day by Justin Moore played he took my hand in his again singing along to the radio, my heart melting even more if possible. Finally we reached Panera Bread, we dashed inside getting food and sitting down. We talked as we ate TJ telling me about practice and how Wilson, Latta, Burks, and himself poured an entire cooler of Gatorade on Backstrom. Tj was quite proud of himself. Once we finished dinner we walked around outside, since having soup for dinner I was warm but that quickly ended once we started walking. My body turned to ice once again I started to shiver, Tj noticed instantly.

"C'mere babygirl," he smiled unzipping his jacket. I rested against him as he zipped up his jacket arms around me pecking my cheek as we looked in the window at some stores. We walked around for a while before heading home and cuddling on the couch watching Brave. As Tj and I sat there I knew at that moment that I was really going to like Washington.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you liked it!!!! Requests are open everyone!!! :) Till' My Last Day by Justin Moore is one

of the world's sweetest songs. :) <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro