#25 Taylor Hall (Requested) Edmonton Oilers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the wonderful kayleehood101 !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV*

I sighed as I sat in the locker room arms on my legs as I looked straight ahead. I really wanted Kay to be here but she was sick and couldn't make it. It was time to go, time to play. I got up and made my way to the ice pushing back the disappoint, now as I headed to the ice it was time to focus on playing the game. My game.

Kay's POV*

Taylor didn't think I'd be here. He thought I was sick when in reality I was pregnant. I was nervous to tell him, even though I knew he'd probably be just as excited as I was. Showing my ticket I found my seat in front, behind the glass. Taylor was currently stretching right in front of me, I hit the glass a few times making him turn around. The smile that I adored jumped on his face as he pressed himself against the glass, "hi babe!" I mouthed placing my hand where his was. "Hi! This is a surprise!" He mouthed back. Just then the buzzer sounded blowing me a kiss he skated off. The Oilers ended up winning the game 6-3. A security guard came and got me saying that a Mr. Hall wanted to see me. I got up walking to the locker room, opening the door a very happy Taylor towered over me.

"What are you doing here! I thought you said you were sick!" He picked me up peppering my face with kisses.

"Well I was sick but not the way you think." Taylor's eyebrow raised. Taking a deep breath I took his hands in mine.

"T, we're pregnant. We're going to have a little person." Taylor's smile grew if even possible. Dropping to his knees his lips kissed my stomach multiple times, resting his head on my stomach he started talking to it,

"hey little babes it's your daddy here! I know that we've got a couple of months to go before I can hold you in my arms but I know it'll be worth the wait. I can barley wait to teach you hockey! I love you so much little babes! Be kind to mommy!" He smiled pecking my stomach once again before standing up.

"I love you Taylor Hall."

"I love you more Kay," he whispered pressing our lips together! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go! Requests are open!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro