Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by the lovely nath_nathaliesilva  :):D
Y/e/c- your eye color

Y/S/N- Your sons name

Calum's POV-

"You are a liar Calum! A huge liar!" Y/n yelled running down the stairs.

"Well at least I'm not crazy like you are! You're physco! That's why you don't have any friends it's all because you're insane!" I screamed back turning on her heels, those beautiful y/e/c eyes looked at me filled with tears. Without saying another word she grabbed her jacket cars keys and bolted out the front door. I watched her pull out of the drive way speeding down the road. I closed the door sliding down it feeling horrible.

Y/N's POV-
Tears streamed down my face as I drove. My vision was blurry nothing could be made out thanks to the tears in my eyes, that's when it happened. A car pulled came firing down the street smacking into my side. My car spun and hit into another car, my head smacking the steering wheel knocking me out.

Calum's POV-
"Calum can you focus please? We need to get this right, we play on Ellen in a week!" Michael sighed exasperated running a hand through his hair.
"Sorry it's just Y/N and I had a fight and I haven't heard from her at all! In worried!" Just then my phone started to play Boom by Simple Plan. My heart jumped and my stomach filled with butterflies that was Y/N's special ringtone. Sliding the answer key I spoke into the phone my stomach dropping those butterflies dying, I felt like throwing up. Removing the bass from my body placing it on the stand, I bolted from the room Luke, Ashton, and Mikey following me.
"Dude! Where are you going!?" Ashton yelled as I got in my car.

"Y/N got in an accident!! I'll be back later!"

Y/N's POV-
When I woke up the room spun, the walls were white it smelled like bleach. Groaning I closed my eyes taking a deep breath opening them again everything was calmer.

"Oh good Miss' Y/N you're awake! We knew you'd come to sooner or later!" Exclaimed an elderly male doctor.

"Why am I here?"

"You see Ma'am while driving a car hit your side you spun hit another moving car then smacked your head on the wheel. We ran some tests and everything seems to be okay, but there is something you should know."

"What is it?"

He sighed playing with his old crinkled fingers before looking back up at me,

"You're pregnant. The baby survived." My mouth dropped open. Pregnant. I was pregnant? And I just found out my husband cheated.. Just wonderful.

"I know this is a shock, but at least you two survived." I nodded my head and he smiled gently. 

"I'll let you have some time to yourself to think and process if you need anything just hit that yellow button." All I could do was nod still in shock.

Calum's POV* 

Sliding to the front desk I bent over panting trying my hardest to catch my breath my lungs were on fire.

"Sir are you okay?" Asked the elderly lady behind the desk. Giving her a thumbs up I stood smiling

"Y/N Hood please." The woman looked at me and sighed. 

"Are you Calum?"

"Ye ma'am."

"This is for you." The lady handed me a divorce paper I looked back up at her with sad eyes. I signed them and walked out head down kicking myself. 

*Fast Forward A Couple Of Months* 

*Y/N's POV* 

I smiled kissing my baby boy, he looked exactly like Cal. He had my nose and smile but everything else. Calum. It had been months since I saw last, I ran into Ashton  he told me Cal had been trying everything to see us to meet the baby. So I gave him a call and now here I sat waiting in Starbucks for him. The second I saw Calum my heart melted and picked up it's beat, 

"so this is the Y/S/N?" I smiled and handed him to Calum watching his face brighten gently bouncing the little guy. 

"He's a mini you Cal. Even his attitude already I can tell he'll give me a run for my money." Both of us laughed.  I didn't realize it until now how much I missed him.

"Y/N I'm so-

"No I'm sorry. I'm sorry for storming out I should've listened and then to spring those papers on you and to try and keeping you from seeing y/s/n, that's messed up. I'm sorry. I miss you Calum come home please." Calum smiled leaning over and pressed his lips to mine. I missed this feeling so much. When we pulled away Calum's face was covered with that smile I loved. 

"My family." He mumbled his lips against Y/s/n forehead. 

"My family," I repeated smiling. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D I hope you liked it!!! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro