#32 JJ WATT (Requested) NFL HOUSTON TEXANS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by one of my best friends hockeyobsessed70 :) :)<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS EVE*JJ'S POV*

"Hey stop eating the icing! We need it for the ginger bread house!" Kylie laughed swatting at my hand.

"But this is my favorite!" I announce dipping my finger into the Betty Crocker vanilla frosting earning a glare from my beautiful wife. Chuckling I wrapped an arm around Kylie's waist pulling her into me pressing kisses all over her face, laughter leaving her lips.

"I'm just watching out for your abs," Kylie admitted holding my face in her hands. I scoffed and pressed my lips to hers. I backed away smirking at she watched me closely,

"you think this is in any danger?" I laughed lifting up my shirt to reveal my incredibly chiseled abs Kylie's eyes widened and her cheeks pinked her eyes hitting the ground. I smiled and picked her up Kylie's legs wrapping around me her arms around me like a koala.

"I have a new nickname for you my love."

"What is that Mr. Watt?"

"Koala Kylie." She groaned into my chest shaking her head no,

"you are not calling me that!"

"Yes I am! We're married we need to have cute little pet names and the fact that it rhymes with your name is just a simple bonus!"

"Jj! N-" I tossed her onto the couch jumping over it lunging my fingers dance along her sides making her squeal.

"STOPPPPPP STOPPPPP JJ!!!!"

"KYLIE!" I mimicked her laughing, I loved to hear her laugh it made my heart swell. Finally I stopped torturing her with tickles and pulled her into my lap stroking her long beautiful, soft as silk hair.

"Tomorrow is our first Christmas together Ky, it's all going by so fast. It was like yesterday you walked down the isle in that white dress and I cried and then you became mine forever." I teared up at the thought of being with my best friend, my better half for the rest of my life. Looking up at me she smiled reaching a hand up and stroking my cheek,

"I love you so much baby boy I can't wait to spend tomorrow together!" I smiled kissing the palm of her hand taking it in my much larger one intertwining our fingers. Scooting down on the couch I pulled her on top of me grabbing our Disney Frozen blanket and laying it over the both of us. We laid there and talked for hours until we fell asleep.

**CHRISTMAS MORNING**

I woke up to the smell of coffee, cinnamon sugar, and the taste Kylie's lips. Her smile was bright eyes glistening,

"well Merry Christmas my love," I smiled leaning up and pressing our lips together again. This one lasted a lot longer than the first my arms wrapped around her hands running up and down her delicate back. Kylie snuggled into my chest hand resting on my chest,

"Merry Christmas hubby! I want you to open your present!" She got up and grabbed a small box from under our huge tree, sitting up I took it from her with a peck on the nose. Pulling off the paper I smiled seeing a chunky black box opening it there sat the silver watch that I had been eyeing for a while. Looking up at Kylie she had the worlds biggest smile

"do you like it? I was hoping that was the ri-" I stopped her with a kiss one hand cupping her face the other running through her hair. Pulling away our foreheads rested together.

"I'm taking that as it's the right one," I chuckled getting up and grabbing a thin medium box that was wrapped with Disney Christmas wrapping paper. Kylie laughed shaking her head as she opened it her reaction was the best. Her mouth dropped, eyes widened, tears brimming her eyes as she pulled the diamond necklace out of the case.

"Jj it's breath taking!"

"I was hoping that was the one you saw that day, the lady said it was but I wasn't completely sure. But now seeing your reaction I know it is."

"Can you help me put it on?"

"Of course c'mere." Kylie sat with her back to me as I clasped the necklace, turning towards me it looked perfect on her. Sitting on her knees Kylie's lips met my jaw line. Kissing all the way to my lips she whispered 'I love you's ' and 'thank you's '. After that we sat there talking and opening the rest of our gifts before eating breakfast and cuddling on the couch watching a movie. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!!!! :) REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro