#36 Rob Mcclanahan (Requested!) 1980 Olympic Hockey Team

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is for my girl NeverStopDreaming95 !!! MACKY MAC MAC!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Manca's POV*

"Sit here don't move, if you move then oh well." Your older brother laughed as you sat in a chair on the top row.

"Trust me Rizz I won't move a muscle you won't even know I'm here!" Rizzo smiled kissing my head before he started making his way back to the ice turning his head he smirked and added "don't faint when you see Mac!" Before I could yell at him the rest of the boys piled onto the ice Herb, coach Patrick, and Doc joining them. My mouth shut and my palms went clammy as Rizz and Rob started talking, following Rizzo's pointing up to the very top Rob spotted me, waving a smile covering his face.

"Okay boys time to practice. So let's bring it over here." They all gathered around Herb as he explained his game plan. All the boys exchange looks with each other

"do you understand anything he said?" Johnson asks looking at Janazack who just shook his head. A heavy sigh left the boys as they got ready to play a quick scrimmage trying out the new game plan. With a quick glance up at me Mac smiled the whistle blew and the puck dropped and a second later Rob was on the ground due to a hit from Oc. My breath caught in my throat as I bit back a yell, forcing my legs together feet glued to the ground fighting the urge to run onto the ice and take care of the boy I was so helplessly in love with. Rob got up with anger grabbing OC and they started to fight punches being thrown a few hitting Rob in the nose only one or two getting OC. Coach Patrick went to break it up but Herb stopped him.

"Craig Let em' go." Once the fight was over he looked over his players and shook his head.

"Well how bout' it boys does this look like hockey to you? More like a couple of monkeys trying to hump a football to me. I don't know. What do you think Craig?"

"Yeah."

"You want to settle old scores you're on the wrong team."

*Fast forward after practice*

I sat waiting for Rizzo my head buried in (book of choice) when the book was suddenly plucked from my hands. Looking up there stood Mac dried blood from his nose, a playful smile on his lips.

"Manca, Manca, Manca is your head ever someplace else but the books?" He teased.

"When I watch Rizz kick your ass in practice I do." I winked at him and he laughed taking my hand. Pulling me into him wrapping his arms around me, we started to sway my head resting on his shoulder. His lips brushed the crown of my head a smile slipping onto my face

"hmmm I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too Mac." You see Mac and I had been secretly dating for a while now. It was hard to keep it a secret especially from Rizzo. He was the world's best big brother, Rizz always put me before himself and to keep such a secret pained me at time.

"Friendly much?" Silk smirked his arm around Rachal. Rachal was the only one who knew. Simply because we became best friends, we shared the same love for hockey, our brothers, our boyfriends, and books. Her old brother was Verchota. Interesting guy that Verchota.

Mac let go of me instantly blushing softly as Silk's gaze switched between us.

"W-"

"leave them alone Dave! He's like a brother to her!" Rachal defended trying to throw him off our trail. Dave went between the three of us his eyes narrowed.

"So brothers are now kissing their sisters?" He asked looking at Mac smirking. Rachal slapped his chest earning an 'OW!' and 'I'm sorry.' Rachal rolled her eyes pushing him past us, looking back she sighed shaking her head,

"excuse him. He's immature. I'm working on him." And with that they were gone. Once they were gone his soft lips pressed to mine both of us smiling.

*Olympic game VS. Sweden*

The game was going terribly. Horridly. We were losing to Sweden in the Olympics. The buzzer sounded signaling that the first period was over, the boys made their way to the locker room. Mac had been hurt and pulled out of the game earlier being hit in the leg.

"excuse me, excuse me, excuse me." I repeated shuffling to the exit of the seats making my way to the locker room, pushing open the doors to see coach Patrick and Doc. My eyes went straight to Mac he had his leg up on the bench Ice on it. Feeling eyes on him he looked up smiling when he saw me.

"Good job boys. You look a lot better than the football humpin' monkeys from a few months back." All eyes locked on me. With the awkwardness of their stares on me I sat next to Rizz resting my head on his arm hand on his leg, his lips pressed to my as I buried my face into his side a low chuckle coming from him and Rob. Then the sound no one wanted to hear rang through.

"This is unbelievable you guys are playing like this is some kind of throw away game up in Rochester! Who we playin' Rammer?"

"Sweden...."

"YEAH YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT SWEDEN!" Coach did something no one thought he would ever do, he flipped the table! It was actually pretty cool seeing him flip the table, but also scary.

"IN THE OLYMPICS!" His eyes locked onto Mac.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Put your gear on. I said put your gear on!"

"but Doc told me I can't play."

"yeah, yeah, yeah I know you got a bad bruise. You know what go put your street clothes on because I don't have time for quitters."

"Come on Herb nobody's quitting here!" Rizzo interjected my hand tightening on his leg.

"You worry about your own game plenty there to keep you busy." Rizzo fell quite his face turned sullen as he looked at the ground. I wanted to jump up and scream at Herb but I couldn't I wasn't aloud.

"Bruise on the leg is a hell of a long way from the heart you candy-ass."

"What you call me?"

"You heard me." That tipped Mac over the edge standing up throwing the ice pack down he hobbled some not much toward Herb.

"YOU WANT ME TO PLAY HUH!? THAT WHAT YOU WANT!" Herb turned pointing a finger at my boyfriend.

"I WANT YOU TO BE A HOCKEY PLAYER!"

" I AM A HOCKEY PLAYER!" Johnson and Rammer jumped up holding him back.

"YOU WANT ME TO PLAY ON ONE LEG!? I'LL PLAY ON ONE LEG!!!! I AM A HOCKEY PLAYER!" Mac screamed, the two boys pushing him back.

"Dude! Hey calm down! MAC CALM DOWN!" Johnson shouted. I looked at Rizz and pecked his cheek. My insides burned seeing Mac angry liked that. I like angry Mac, it was a major turn on. Quickly I returned to my seat the game starting up again and we lost. The real torture I remember  was after the game against the Norwegian B team 5 months before these Olympic games. Herb grabbed Patrick and made the boys get on the blue line. It was sprints, consecutively until that moment Herb craved so badly.

"MIKE ERUIZONE! WINTHROP,MASSACHUSETS!" Patrick lowered the whistle Herb stared Rizzo down.

"Who do you play for?"

"I PLAY FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!"

"We're done here." Herb walked off the ice.

That night changed the boys for good. "Hey, hey Mac ya with us?" Rizz asked shaking me some, snapping out of my gaze I looked at him and nodded standing when he stood up. "You looked deep in thought there what were you thinking bout?" "The night Herb made you do sprints until you yelled your name and USA." Rizzo chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, "wait you mean the night I actually visited hell?" I laughed and so did a few of the other boys who heard, with that the boys began heading back down to the ice and me back to my seat.

*Fast forward little later*

I couldn't wait to get my hands on Mac, his leg must hurt. I was worried for Mac, Rizz, all the boys. Just then the door opened and there stood a worn out Mac. He smiled slightly when he saw you.

"Hey handsome. C'mere!" Rob dropped his bag walking right into my arms picking me up with whatever strength he had left, cupping his face in my hands I smiled standing on my tip toes pressing a kiss to his forehead then those beautiful plump pink lips.

"I'm proud of you Mr. Candy-ass." I giggled as he rolled his eyes smiling.

"Thank you Manca I needed to hear that," he chuckled pressing his lips to mine in the middle of the kiss a throat cleared. Pulling apart we turned our heads to see a smirking Rizzo.

"Aww man and I thought you actually liked me Mac, didn't think you were really being nice to get to my sister. But I guess Johnson wins the bet!" Mac sighed laughing with Rizz.

"What bet?"

"The bet to see how long it would be until I caught you too having some fun."

"But-"

"Honey do you really think he'd be allowed to take you out without asking me?" I looked up at a blushing Mac his eyes fixed on me. I sighed into his chest, as I started to laugh.

"I should've known Rizz knew he was always dropping hints! Oh well! Let's go boys!" I wrapped an arm around both of them and we headed out. Nothing, no one could explain how happy I was.

====================================================================================

MANCA! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I GOT OUR FAVORITE REFERENCE IN!!! :DYAY! Requests are open.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro