#37 JJ Watt (Requested) Houston Texans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by my homie hockeyobsessed70 !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ WATT POV*

I laughed as Kylie danced to Hank It by Justin Moore while mashing the potatoes shaking some salt into the fluffy mix. Slyly I pulled out my phone videoing her dancing until she caught me.

"JUSTIN JAMES WATT!!!" She yelled running towards me. I laughed and bolted to the stairs taking two at a time.

"Come back here and let me kill you!!!!"

"Never Kylie! Never!" Not looking where I was going I tripped over the dog's fake bone face planting on the rug. Kylie started to laugh pointing and calling me names until I rolled over holding my knee.

"Shit. Are you okay? Babes tell me." Her fingers ran through my hair.

"I-I-I-I GOTCHA!!!!!" I exclaimed grabbing her arms and pulling her on top of me.

"I hate you! Don't do that to me! I was feeling terrible!" She hit my chest with bawled up fists,

"I'm sorry!"

"You should be!" Kylie's eyes met mine pressing our lips together she sighed.

"I can't stay mad at you! It's a proven fact," she sighed rolling off of me her head resting on my bicep. We laid there laughing and talking sharing kisses here and there.

"Do you smell that?" Kylie asked sniffing the air. I took in a whiff and my heart stopped as I shot up running down the stairs.

"Frick the turkey!!!" I yelled grabbing the fire extinguisher opening the oven door to see flames. Aiming the extinguisher at the oven the smell of burned meat filled my nose.

"Be careful JJ!!" Kylie shouted coming down the stairs.

"I got it babe!" I pressed the handle as the white foam sprayed out over taking the flames. Once the flames were out I groaned placing my head in my hands,

"Damn it! I ruined this night! I ruined our first thanksgiving! I can't believe it! I-" Kylie's lips shut me up her hand on my chest.

"Calm down hon you didn't ruin it! I'm with you! My husband! Honestly I don't care if it's ruined we still have mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberry sauce." I smirked an idea coming to mind. Grabbing the mashed potatoes I scoop and handful and smash it on Kylie's head laughing running away when I felt something hit my back, I turned around a handful of cranberry sauce smashed in my face. Kylie fell against the counter laughing. Grabbing stuffing I chucked it at her, this food fight continued.

We sat against the counter heads back laughing about me slipping on some cranberry sauce falling on my butt. Kylie's head rested against my arm, lifting up my arm her head now rested against my side.

"I love you JJ."

"I love you too Kalico."

"Happy first married thanksgiving!"

"Happy first married thanksgiving to you too!"

----------------------------------------------
There you go Kylie! :) REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro