#38 JJ Watt (Requested) Houston Texans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by one of my best friends hockeyobsessed70 ! ! ! ! I'm really liking the cowboy JJ lolXD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie's POV* 

"GO JJ!!! GO BABY!" I cheered as my husband caught the ball running a few yards. I had the best seats in the place thanks to my wonderful hubby. It was currently the 4th quarter with 30 seconds on the clock left in the biggest game of pro football. The Super Bowl. It was the Denver Broncos vs the Houston Texans!! JJ Watt #99 defensive back, that was my man. JJ couldn't be blocked even if they tried! I was nervous to say the least the score was 22-22. Tied. Lining up I squeezed my hands together watching it all play out, Jj pushed bolted spun caught the ball deflected a tackle and ran right into the end-zone a second before the clock ran out. The Texans took over the field disappointed Broncos walking off heads low as Texans shouted cheering jumping around tackling each other in congratulations. JJ was jumping around hugging team mates that heart stopping smile covered his face, I shrieked and ran down to the field flashing my badge before running to him. 

"JJ!!!! CONGRATS!" I squealed as I ran for him. His large arms opening wide catching me, encircling me as he spun me around. I laughed holding onto him laughing even harder as he lost balance and fell like a turtle onto the turf. Our eyes locked lips meeting in a happy kiss, rolling off of him I stood up offering him a hand his mom, dad, and brothers attacking him next. After talking to us for a few moments he went up with the team accepting the trophy the world's second biggest smile on his face. The first, our wedding day. We went out to eat with his family, grabbed a drink with the boys then went home. As we drove home Wanna Be That Song by Brett Eldredge played, JJ's massive hand reaching for my delicate one. Bringing it to his lips kissing the back as our wedding song filled the air adding to the happy memories, 

"I love you Kylie!" 

"I love you too JJ!" I exclaimed hopping out of the car running for the front door only to have him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder opening the door closing it and heading up the stairs. 

"We are going to change then go down and cuddle while watching a movie. That's how we're celebrating." JJ smiled pecking my lips. And we did just that. We blew up an air mattress, grabbed a million blankets, and pillows plopping down watching CARS. JJ's arm wrapped around me my head on his chest our legs tangled together breathing matching. That's how we fell asleep. Just like that. I couldn't be more proud and in love with JJ. :) <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go!!! Hope you like it KYLIE! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro