#39 Michael Latta (not requested) Washington Capitals

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The wind cool, sky dark and grey, the sound of rain relaxing me. Making me sleepy. I sat on the couch cuddled under a blanket stroking Walter's head my eyes slowly closing. The front door opened and a pair of lips on the top of my head made me smile.

"How was practice love?"

"It went well scored a few times, just hoping that I score a few during the game on Sunday." Michael sat down at my feet picking up my legs and resting them across his own. He chuckled as he saw the relaxed state both Walter and I were in.

"I've got two sleepy babies on my hands," even with my eyes closed I could picture the sweet heart melting smile on his lips.

"That you do Latts. But you know what I want more than sleep?"

"Tell me sweetie." His smile grew.

"Cuddles." A second later I was in his arms head against his broad shoulder as he carried me to his room. Laying me down under the covers, Michael quickly changed from jeans into sweatpants crawling in next to me. Pulling me by the hand my head now rested on his arm as our legs tangled together, those soft gentle lips pressed against my forehead. Letting them linger, Michael's hand ran up and down my back pressing kisses to the corner of my mouth we scooted even closer. If possible. My eyes heavy , to heavy to open the sleep taking me over. Neither of us said a single word. We just let the sleep take over.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro