#42 Tyler Toffoli (Say Love) (Not Requested) LA KINGS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is us at our best, and at our worst
And when we speak, does it feel unrehearsed?

*Present day*

Tyler and I stared at each other across the table, his arms were folded across his chest, eyes narrowed at me. Taking a deep shaky breath my eyes fell to the floor tears brimming them

"Tyler..."

"yeah?

"do you wanna, maybe watch a movie later?" I asked playing with my broccoli. This was the first time in a while we weren't screaming at one another.

"Sure. What movie?" I shrugged.

"You can pick this time."

"Okay." With that he got up and walked away. A deep heavy sigh left my lips my head in my hands biting back the tears.

Cause where I wanna be is far apart
From where we are, from where we are
And I thought I found the place where we could start
Talk from the heart, talk from the heart

I wanted to be was far from here. Far from Tyler, far from the ignoring each other acting like one another isn't there. Not only did I want to be in a different place physically, I also wanted to be in a different place emotionally. We seemed to be stuck in a rut, an emotional rut. I wanted something different from what Tanner wanted. It wasn't like that at the beginning but now it was and my heart just couldn't keep being treated like this. I craved for Tyler to talk from his heart, to pour it out, for everything to be on the table. I just wanted a heart felt talk!

But you just say I'm perfect

Say I'm pretty

Say I'm worth it

But if you really care for me

*Flashback*

"Y/N you're perfect, you're beautiful. Baby-girl you're so pretty, so so pretty! Damn you're worth it! Every part of it!"

"But if you care for me Tyler like you say you do then why won't you say it!" I yelled standing up hands on hips.

*End flashback*

Say love
I want you to say love
I want you to say love
When I say "love you"
You just say "me too"
But I want you to say love

"I love you Tyler."

"Me too." I sank back into my chair knees tucked into my chest chin resting on them.

"I love you."

"Yeah me too." He completely waved me off. As always.

"SAY LOVE TYLER! SAY IT! IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR ME AFTER THESE THREE YEARS!!!! IT SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD!" I screamed in my head. Clenching my hands at my side I got up and walked out, I just couldn't keep living like this.

It feels like we can't get out of first
When we do it's like we're stuck in reverse, oh

*Flashback*

Packing my stuff I felt tears fall down my face as a pair of strong arms winded themselves around my stomach, those soft tender lips kissing my shoulder before turning around. His thumb wiping away my tears. Arms wrapping around his waist my head rested on his shoulder, and here I was again going back. Falling into reverse.

Cause where I wanna be is far apart
From where we are, from where we are
And I thought I found the place where we could start
Talk from the heart, talk from the heart

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE! YOU KNOW WHY TYLER!!! YOU KNOW FRICKIN' WHY!?" I screamed heading for the door with my suitcase angry tears falling.

"NO Y/N WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME! INSTEAD OF MAKING ME GUESS!"

"I THOUGHT AFTER TWO YEARS A CERTAIN WOULD BE SAID BUT I WAS WRONG!!! I'VE TRIED STARTING PLACES WITH YOU! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT'S ON YOUR HEART WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU! YOU LEAVE ME TO GUESS HOW YOU FEEL!! WELL I'M FRICKIN' SICK OF THIS SHIT!" With that I walked out the door with nothing but my jacket. I needed to be far from here.

Say I'm pretty
Say I'm worth it

*flashback*

"Y/n you're so pretty, damn it. You're worth more than everything I own, you're worth the pain of fighting to keep." I waited for the word but nothing came out. Instead my face was cupped and his lips pressed to mine in a heart stopping kiss.

*end flashback*

I was walking to who knows where and I was god know's where. But I just kept my head down and kept walking.

Say love
I want you to say love
I want you to say love
When I say "love you"
You just say "me too"

*flashback*

Our lips moved in sync, hands all over, rolling over Tyler's knees held my hips in place as he kissed my neck making me moan. My hands ran through his hair. Yet again I was waiting for the damn word to pass his lips but nothing happened.

"I love you," I whispered laying on my side kissing his lips sweetly.

"Me too baby me too." heart dropped. Split in two. Broke apart. Did he really not get it! Did he not understand I wanted to hear him say he loved me!? Turning onto my side I closed my eyes, his lips pressed themselves all over my back and shoulder.

*End Flashback*

Say I'm pretty
Say I'm worth it

*flashback*

"Say I'm pretty one more frickin' time and I swear I will strangle you! Don't even say I'm worth it, just save your shitty answers for someone else." I growled yanking my arm out of his hold.

"What is you-"

"don't you see it? Don't you? You're smart but yet you're so dumb."

"WHAT DO YOU EXPE-"

"you care for me right? You say you care for me and that I'm worth fighting for and all the pain that comes with it. Then how come you haven't said the 'I LOVE YOU' yet?" Tyler's face flushed of all emotion of all signs of life. He was white, his eyes straight ahead, no breathing nothing.

"Thank you for answering my question Toffoli." Turning on my heel I walked out the front door not bothering to look back.

*End flashback*

Say love
I want you to say love
I want you to say love
When I say "love you"
You just say "me too"

Checking my phone it read 6:30 PM. I had been walking for an hour. It was starting to get dark and my anger had melted away, all that was left was a pool of hurt. A disappointed girl. Not once did I lift my head up to look at anyone. I heard a car pull up beside me, taking a quick glance it was Tyler. His eyes were sad and a frown sat where a semi smile would be. I kept walking acting like I didn't know him.

"Y/N! Come on!" I picked up my speed. I started to run as fast as I could. Tears started to fall down my face again, those familiar arms pulling me into them lips on my forehead.

"Y/n stop fighting me!" He shouted as I tried to get out of his grip. Eventually I gave up my tears turned into sobs.

"Hey shhhhh baby-girl shhhhh," Tyler consoled me rubbing my back allowing me to cry into his shoulder.

"Y/n I'm so very sorry I've hurt you, I'm so so so so sorry. Y/n you are pretty, you are worth it. You're worth everything. I love you." I stopped struggling my body froze. Our eyes locked. Tyler chuckled at my reaction.

"Y/n I just I'm terrible at expressing myself. I'm sorry that I never told you that I love you. I will always love you, forever. Princess will you come home?" Grabbing a handful of shirt I smiled pulling him in for a long kiss.

"I love you, I love you , I love you." Tyler slipped in as he pecked my lips. Wrapping his arm around me we climbed into the car and headed home hands tangled together. Wide smiles, and dry eyes. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This song is Say Love by Jojo. :) REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!:D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro