#41 Sidney Crosby (SURPRISE) Pits Penguins

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SURPRISE KYLIE!!!❤❤❤❤

---------------------------------------------
Sidney's POV-
Stroking her hair I pressed my lips to her forehead feeling the heat radiating off of her. Coming home from our four game road-trip to Dallas Kylie got sick. Temperature of 101, skin clammy, a cough, and stuffy nose. My babygirl was sick, and I hated seeing her like this. I felt so helpless. Carefully getting up I jogged down the stairs plugging my phone into the speakers playing my music low. Grabbing few cans of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and some bread toasting it. I poured a glass of apple juice into a mug and heated it up. Gathering everything together I placed it on the tray adding the medicine, picking it up and heading back upstairs. Peeking around the frame Kylie was still sleeping but this time all the covers were kicked off. My smile grew placing the tray on the bed side table climbing onto the bed, I pulled Kylie into my chest. Taking her small delicate hand in mine I kissed the back of it.

"Princess wake up. Hey babygirl." I whisper kissing behind her ear. Turning over Kylie's leg draped over mine.

"I don't wanna wake up," she groaned into my chest.

"I know beautiful but Ive got soup, toast, and apple cider!" Sitting up Kylie smiled at me pecking my cheek as I grabbed the tray placing it on her lap. Kylie ate, we talked, and cuddled. It was now he hardest time.

"Kylie you need to take it! If you want to get better! You need it!" I groan trying to her to stop moving. My legs holding her in one spot but her head kept moving.

No!!! I refuse!" Kylie shouted. Pressing her lips together earning a groan from me.

"It's cherry flavor!"

"Who the hell cares!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Ugh fine!"

"Thank you sweetie!" Kylie smirked winking at me. My arms crossed my chest a pout on my lips. She groaned grabbing the small little cup of syrup throwing it back.

"YUCK!" She squeaked throwing the little cup at the wall. I smirked pressing my lips to her cheek.

"Thank you."

"Shut up Sid." I laughed pulling her into my lap kissing her head.

---------------------------------------------

SURPRISE!!!! requests are open!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro