#48 Marian Hossa (Requested) Chicago Blackhawks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the absolutely gorges hockeyobsessed70 :D !!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYLIE'S POV* 

Christmas music blasting, my maroon dress swishing as I moved around the house putting up more decorations. Everything but our 10 foot tree. Looking around our house I felt something was missing. Tapping my chin I turned in a circle.

"Hmmmmmm Kylie, Kylie, Kylie what are you missing in your house?" Then it hit me! "Christmas lights!!! We need more!" I scrambled to the garage pulling out some pretty twinkling lights and started hanging them up, after an hour of adding more lights all around I stepped back admiring the way it looked. Just then the door opened and that accent I loved filled the room.

"HOME HOME HOME!!" Marian exclaimed dropping his bag, smiling, and opening his arms wide. 

"Mr. Hossa!" I exclaimed running for him jumping into his arms laughing as he spun me around. Setting me back down on the floor he held me at arms length admiring my dress, tights, boots, and curled hair. Ignoring the soft pink lipstick he kissed me hands cupping my face.

"I love you and it looks like you did some more decorating! It looks wonderful Mrs. Hossa," He stated looking all around at the new lights that hung. 

"You really think so? I was praying it wasn't to much."

"Never can there be such a thing as to many twinkly lights! I've got a proposition for you." He smirked leaning against the stair case railing. 

"Yes Mr. Hossa I'm listening." 

"Let's change into our pj's and decorate the tree!" 

"LET'S DO IT!" I squeak taking his hand in mine pulling him up the stairs. Marian laughs at my enthusiasm. Reaching our room I let go of his hand and dig through my drawer to find my Christmas Pj's. 

Marian's POV*

I stripped down from my after practice clothes, throwing on a pair of basketball shorts leaving my upper half shirtless. Sitting on the bed I waited for Kylie to change.  Turning around she had her ELF shirt on, candy cane printed shorts on, with some green fuzzy socks. Pulling me off the bed we headed down the stairs and we started working on the tree. Pulling out the star topper I noticed Kylie looking at me, then the star. Her gaze switching several times. 

"Marian can I maybe, possibly, you know baby cakes, sweetie muffin, light of my life, only husband for me put the topper on." Her eyes big eyelashes going crazy. I melted right there. 

"Yes you can only wife for me!"

"YAY! I love you!" Her lips pecked my cheek taking the topper from me, lifting her up holding her by the hips. Kylie plopped the topper on smiling as I brought her back down to my eye level our lips crashing together, the kiss was absolutely perfect. Pulling away slowly her forehead rested on mine,

"Merry Christmas Mr. Hossa." 

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Hossa." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go Kylie!!! :D:D REQUESTS OPEN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro