#51 Brendan Gallagher (Requested) Montreal Canadiens

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the wonderful gallagher_babe !! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendan's POV* 

I smiled as Hannah sang along to the radio, as we made the long trek to my summer house at the lake. She smiled and threw a wink my way taking my hand in her's leaning over and pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth, my smile growing. 

"How much longer do we have?" 

"Well babygirl not that much longer, only maybe like 10 miles," I answered glancing her way catching her roll those beautiful eyes. Letting go of her hand I reached over tickling her sides that melodious laugh filling the car. Pushing my hand away Hannah squeaked as my hand tickled her sides once again.

"STOP PLEASE!!! STOP!!! BABY PLEASE!!!!" She laughed slapping my hand away. I pulled it away smiling even bigger if possible. We continued to drive Lay Low by Josh Turner started to play, cranking it up we saying along twisting and turning with the road. By the time the song ended we reached my family's summer house, parking the car we jumped out, pulling me by my hand Hannah ran towards the dock barefoot towing me behind. Once at the edge of dock her arms wrapped around me our faces inches apart as I leaned down her face covered with a smirk. The moment I caught on it was to late. Hannah tricked me and pushed me right into the lake. Resurfacing Hannah was on the dock laughing and rolling around, her foot close enough to grab. Being as quiet as I could I pushed myself up reaching her foot grabbing it making her yell and fight me. As I pulled her closer and closer to the edge the harder she fought. When close enough I yanked her in a  small splash occurring. Resurfacing Hannah tried to push me down laughing, my arms wrapped around her.

"I love you thank you for coming with me."  Hannah smiled and pressed our lips together her fingers playing with my wet hair. Slowly we pulled away my smiling like fools. 

"I love you and I wouldn't dream of letting you come out here with me." I smiled and kissed her again. We stayed in the lake playing around and enjoying each others company. :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you liked it!!! :D:D:D:D <3. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! If you want one please message me :) 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro