#51 Rocky Lynch (Requested) R5

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by my fellow R5er hockeyobsessed70 :) <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie's POV* 

It was nice to finally have Rock home. I missed him incredibly when he was gone, and being recently married made it even harder to be away from each other for months at a time. But here we were Christmas eve walking around LA hand in hand fingers intertwined hands rocking back and forth. Each time our hands came up Rocky would kiss the back of mine making me giggle at his sweetness, his smile bigger and bigger ever time I giggled. Instead of our hands dropping her wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me into his side, looking up at that God blessed face Rocky looked down at me puckering his lips making me laugh. Standing on my tip toes I pecked his lips. As I went to pull away Rocky's arms pulled me back holding me tight against him, his lips no where close to letting me go. Pulling away Rocky wore a cheeky grin.

"It's nice to be able to kiss you and not my pillow," he stated making me laugh.

"You kissed your pillow imagining it was me? Not weird at all." I laughed. 

"HEY! In my defense Ky I missed you and wanted to give you the best kiss ever the moment I stepped off that bus and did kissing my pillow make me a better smoocher?-" he paused allowing me to give my answer.

"I guess s-"

"Then there you go! Batta bing! Batta boom!" I tossed my head back laughing at my husband. This was one of the many reasons why I fell in love with him. He was funny as  shit. Not to mention he wasn't so bad on the eyes. ;). After my laughing and Rocky's lock hold on me, we started to walk towards a park near that had a small pond, that Rocky fell into on our first date. As we walked to the park we stopped at Starbucks ordering some hot drinks and getting a few little treats, once done with that we continued to the park. Finally we reached the park. Sitting down on the swings Rocky squinted and stood up looking at me through his squint, the sun's light making him shine. 

"It's bright, do I look like an angel right now?" He asked in a serious voice. I giggled and nodded. 

"Yes Rock you look like an angel." Puffing out his chest he walked to me bending down resting his hands on my knees, 

"your my angel." He whispered cupping my face in his hands, those calloused fingers brushing my skin sending butterflies floating inside of me. Pressing the world's most delicate kiss to my lips I smiled running a single hand through his hair. Pulling away his hand brushed my cookie making it fall onto the wood chips. With wide eyes I looked at my cookie then at him. Rocky bolted. Running after him arms flailing.

"YOU DROPPED MY COOKIE!!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I chased him all about finally catching up I jumped on his back laughing. Those strong hands latched onto my legs as he carried me where ever I wanted to go for the rest of the day. 

Did you die? ;) Love ya girl!!!!!!

Requests are open! message me if you want one. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro