#58 Mark Ballas (Requested) Dancing With The Stars

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the coolest dancing cat in town! MrsMattDuchene !!! I'm sorry this has taken me so long to get up! I'm going to be working on requests when I get home from school tomorrow :) !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV* 

"Derek! What is Katy says no! It's going to be on live television!" I expressed my worry to my best friend. Derek laughed shaking his head and resting his hand on my shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze,

"Mark there's no need to worry! It's Katy! She's head over heels for you, and besides you two have talked about getting married for a while! I know she'll say yes! Don't you worry Marky!" I rolled my eyes at the nickname he called me when he wanted to bug me. Derek and I continued to talk about the show, families, and the wedding. My back was turned to the entrance when Derek's once already big smile grew even bigger, turning around Katy was walking down the steps in a beautiful dress and heels hair curled and loose makeup soft and natural. Turning back to my friend I winked and headed towards my girl. 

"Well hello, aren't you looking fancy tonight." I smiled looping an arm around her waist pressing a tender kiss to her lips Katy smiles against my lips wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Thanks babe, well you did tell me to dress up! So here we are! Do you like it?" She asks nervously biting on her lip. Pushing my curls out of her face I leaned down just a tiny bit pressing my lips to her nose, 

"I don't like it Katy." Her face fell instantly eyes on the ground. Taking two fingers lifting her chin our eyes locked sending shivers down my body.

"I love it!" Rolling her eyes at my little joke she hit my chest, faking hurt I rubbed where the soft hit made impact. 

"You're immature."

"But you looooooovvvveeeee me," I wink and do a spin making Katy laugh and roll her eyes once again. Kat was just about to say something when my partner came out. 

"We need to rehearse Mark." 

"Oh right! Okay! Be there in just a second!" I press a kiss to Katy's cheek and smile. "I'll be back!" 

"Take your time love! I'll be here all night!"

*DURING THE SHOW!!* 

"Welcome back everyone! We have a special group dance for you all tonight, choreographed by our very own pro Mark Ballas! Take it from here MARK!" Tom smiled into the camera giving us our cue to pose and get ready. A second later the music started my own song 'Miss Incredible' started to play and we started to dance. I spun and slid on my knees in front of Katy taking her hand and pulling her onto the floor spinning my beautiful girl around, the moment the dance ended I dropped to my knee on the floor holding the ring box. Katy's hands covered her gaping mouth eyes watering.

"Katy, Kitty, babe, princess, love, baby-girl these last three years with you have been excuse the pun but they've been incredible! I can't see myself with anyone else other than you, because Katy you have shown me what love is, you taught me how to love. From the moment we met I knew that you were the one I was going to marry and start a family with, so Katy will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Mark Ballas?" I opened the box revealing a gorges engagement ring. Katy's eyes were filled with tears as she looked down at me not saying a word. My stomach dropped. 

"YES, YES, YES, OF COURSE! OH MY GOSH!" Katy exclaimed smiling widely happy tears spilling over those beautiful eyes. I smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger standing up and spinning her around. Setting her down my lips met hers in a happy kiss.

"Well you've seen it here folks! Our Mark Ballas is engaged! We'll see you all next week!" Erin ended the show smiling. The second the cameras were off our friends lifted us into the air chanting our names and celebrating with us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you are :) . I love Mark Ballas and Dancing With The Stars! :D Good show. REQUESTS ARE OPEN! MESSAGE ME IF YOU'D LIKE ONE!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro