#59 Matt Duchene (Requested) Colorado Avalanche

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the amazingly talented CrazyChickSusie !!! I'm so happy someone requested Dutchy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzie's POV*

My wonderful finace Matt and I were walking around Disneyland! We were currently out in California with Matt's hockey team, the Colorado Avalanche to play the Anaheim Ducks. Matt had the entire day off and the whole team besides us and Gabe and his little lady friend wanted to hit up Disneyland, so that's what we did! Matt's rough hand held mine our fingers intertwined hands rocking back and forth smiles wide sweet pecks here and there. 

"You look adorable in your Minnie ear's Suzie, I gotta take a picture!" Matt pulled out his phone and pointed it at me, "say MINNIE MOUSE!" 

"MINNIE MOUSE!" I smiled as he snapped the photo his adorable grin framing his features. Matt typed quickly tapping his phone screen a few times and a moment later my phone buzzed. Pulling it out I saw that I was mentioned in a new photo, opening it there was the picture Matt took of me in my ears smiling. Turning my head to look at him he smile and shrugged his shoulders. 

"In my defense it's the cutest thing and I thought the world deserved to see it!" I laughed and press a kiss to his stubbly cheek.

"It's cool with me love! Can we go on some rides now!?" 

"yeah let's go!" Matt and I took off for Star Tours as we waited in line we took some selfies, met some fans took pictures with them and talked. They were the sweetest people ever! After Star Tours we rode more rides, met some more fans, met up with Gabe and his lady friend for lunch. I sat next to Gabe laughing at the other two's pouty faces, resting my head on Gabe's shoulder his lips touched the crown of my head making them even more pouty. 

"Love you my Swedish fish!" 

"Love you Minnie Mouse!" Gabe smiled pressing a kiss to my cheek winking at Matt. Who responded with a simple huff and smile. 

After lunch we split up again Matt's chin rested on my shoulder as we waited for Indiana Jones. Those sweet dry lips pressed a kiss to my ear making me smile like a crazy person. I was crazy. Crazy in love. Matt was the world's best guy and I still couldn't believe I was going to become Mrs. Duchene! 

*FIREWORK TIME!*

Matt and myself stood in the middle of the crowd surrounding the castle watching the fireworks. His arms wrapped around my waist, my head resting against his shoulder as the boom filled our ears, it had been such an amazing day with my man and our friends. They were around here somewhere. But to be honest I could care less at the moment because it was jus Matt and I sharing the perfect end to the best day in the world. Smiling down at me Matt's lips brushed mine making me giggle,

"my dear princess would you mind if I kissed you?" 

"dear sweet prince I wouldn't mind it one bit!" 

"Good." Matt smiled capturing my lips his grip tightening around me. The moment we pulled apart the fireworks ended, untangling himself from me Matt took my hand leading me back to the car, Gabe and his friend trailing behind. 

"Thank you for today Matt!" 

"You're welcome sweetie, I'm glad you had a good time!" He pecked my cheek. Finding the car we all piled in as we made our way back to the hotel I fell asleep dreaming about my wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you are!:D I hope you liked it! :D Requests are open please message me if you'd like one!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro