#60 Louis Tomlinson (requested) One Direction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kylie's POV*
I paced back and forth looking out the window at the planes dying to see if it would be the one holding my boyfriend and bandmates. Louis and the boys had been on your since forever and being here in London was lonely! I had friends and all but no one compared to the four idiots that would be here soon, suddenly I got a text from Louis telling me that they plane landed! I squeaked and jumped around. It was another forty five minuets of waiting. Making my way from Starbucks screams filled the airport girls started to cry and security guards pushed them back for the boys to get through. Excitement bubble inside o me as I started to run try to get Louis' attention.

"LOUIS!!! LOUIS!!! LOUIS!!!!" I shouted waving my arms like a lunatic. Niall spotted me and he laughed, shaking his head poking Louis' shoulder whispering something pointing towards me. Louis stopped his beautiful smile crawling onto his face. Pushing through the barricade of fans, Louis dropped his bags and ran for me arms open wide he bent down waiting for me. I sprinted towards him jumping in his arms knocking us over. Everybody laughed and took pictures of mine and Loui's reunion. I peppered his face with kisses and I loves you'd and never be that long agains. Resting his hands on my lower back Lou pressed our lips together on a sweet soft kiss, I've been waiting months for one of these! Pulling away Louis stood up with me still in his arms holding me tightly to him giggling as we walked to the car. Pulling me behind a pillar of the parking structure he laid a big fat sloppy wet kiss on me. My arms wrapped around his neck my tippy toes helping to grow an inch taller. Louis smile against my lips pressing kisses to my forehead.

"Missed you beautiful."

"Missed you more big man."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro