#72 Calvin Harris (Requested) DJ

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by one of the coolest girls I know hockeyobsessed70 !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin's POV

Rain, cold weather, blackness, warm bed, soft cotton sheets, and the girl I love in my arms makes the world's best day. Just arriving back home from tour last night this was the perfect way to spend some time with the love of my life, a full on lazy never leave bed type of day. We never really got many of these days anymore since I usually was gone on tour, playing festivals, or doing interviews. Kylie had been asleep for a while now, she looked so peaceful. Like an angel asleep on a cloud. Reaching my hand up I stroked her cheek scooting closer pressing a kiss to her forehead smiling as those beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"hello sleepy angel," I whispered pushing hair from her face. Nuzzling my hand Kylie smiled rolling into my chest, arms wrapping around her. "Hi," the angel whispered pressing kisses along my chest looking up at me with her sleepy eyes I melted. Tightening my arms around her I laid on my back pulling her on top my fingers running through her hair my lips pressed against that sweet forehead, Kylie's legs tangled with mine as we sat there in complete silence. Nothing but the rain hitting the roof. 

Everything was so serene, our minds fogged with sleep, eyes fighting hard to remain open worried that if we shut them for just a mere second that everything would be gone when we reopened them. When our eyes did lose the battle we kept close, and when I opened them expecting it all to be a dream it was real. It was all real. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;). Requests are open, message me if you'd like one. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro