#74 Martin Jones (Requested) San Jose Sharks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was for one of the coolest girls out there! Christina_jim :D 
--------////--//////------///////------//////------

Christina's POV*

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU, YOU, YOU ASS!" I scream running down the stairs of our apartment complex. Martin hot on my heels. I had just walked in on my fiance messing around with my BEST FRIEND IN OUR BED!

"CHRISTINA COME BACK I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!" I turned around tears streaming down my face. 

"HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN!!!! MY 'BEST FRIEND' IS UPSTAIRS NAKED IN OUR BED MARTIN!!! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT!? HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER!?" Martin looked away from me scratching the back of his neck my heart was crushed even more. "how long...."

"Four months......" I froze anger bubbled inside of me. My stomach felt sick, world spun. 

"FOUR MONTHS!!!! YOU PROPOSED TO ME FOUR MONTHS AGO SO YOU AND MY TRAMP OF A 'BEST FRIEND' HAVE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER FOR FOUR MONTHS AND YOU MAKE ME THINK EVERYTHING OKAY!? I SHOULD JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU NOW! MY PARENTS WERE RIGHT! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SHIT! BOTH OF YOU GO TO HELL!" I screamed running out the door. Grabbing my elbow he pulled me back to him those heart-melting eyes looking deep into mine, 

"don't go I love you." The anger took over as I swung and hit him in the jaw causing him to fall back on his butt, he held his face in shock. Tears poured as I started at the man who I THOUGHT actually loved me. No other words were needed. He let me go. As I drove away I took off my ring at tossed it at his head. 

"Have a great life ass hole!" I sped off heading for god knows where.

---------------------10 months later-------------------------------------------

I sat in a bar sippin' on a beer when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Turning there stood Martin his eyes scanning me up and down I rolled my eyes as he started to hit on me, after what he did. The boy was throwing his best lines trying to win me back. Standing up I poured my beer all over him laughing as he stood there shocked people looking at us, 

"You know it's sad that you think I'll come crawling back, and for you to even hit on me is so gross. How sleazy can you be?" I laugh walking out flipping him off on the way to the exit. Getting in my car once again I drove to who knows where trying to get him off my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM  SO SORRY THIS HAS NOT BEEN POSTED! IT'S BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR DAYS!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! i hope you like it though!!!

Requests are open, message me if you want one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro