#77 Leon Draisaitl (Requested) Edmonton Oilers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was requested by the awesome the_hockey_life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV*

I was currently my lacrosse team was in the middle of a very intense game, things were going well for us seeing as the score was 4-2 us. The best part of this was that my 2 year boyfriend Leon Draisaitl of the Edmonton Oilers was here watching me play! Leon rarely had time in his busy schedule to come see me play but since they had a break this week he got to come!

Taking a quick glance at the stands there he was waving at me and giving a thumbs up. My smile widened as I got ready for another play to begin. Before I knew it the ball was in my stick and I was bolting for it, swerving past players, trying my hardest not to get knocked down. As I ran I pulled out one of my many hat tricks only to be on the ground holding my arm a second later.
The roaring crowd now silent everybody on their feet wondering what hurt after #16 on the other team mauled me over.

The pain was unbearable! It went through my entire arm to my shoulder, it felt like a million needles then someone stabbed you in the shoulder. Medics were around me within a second asking me all shorts of questions, trying my best to answer the questions it just hurt to much to speak. I was tough. You had to be to play lacrosse, but I was still a human and it hurt. As they got me up and helped me to the ambulance was there my eyes caught a glimpse of Leon running to his car.

Putting me inside of the ambulance I went unconscious.

-----------------------------------------
Opening my eyes was like trying to get a sucker fish off of the tank wall, the lights were bright things blurry my head hurting. Turning my head to the side there sat Leon my hand in his hand pressing kisses all over it, mumbling incoherently.

"Leo." I whisper his head snapping up to look at me, "KELLY! You're awake! My baby!! Oh my sweet baby!" He stood up bending over me and covering my face in sweet kisses. Giggling I pushed him away a little smiling at him, "what did the doctor say?" I ask biting on my lip nervously, Leo sighs sitting down running a hand through his hair before taking my hand back into his own "it's broken Kelly." My heart stooped, eyes widening, face going pale "you have to be joking.." He just shook his head, eyes soft looking directly at my left arm which was covered in a (insert favorite color here) cast. Drifting back up my eyes locked with his, patting the spot next to me I smile weakly "please Leo." He smiles and crawls into the bed wrapping your in his arms holding you close whispering sweet things in German as you slip back into a deep sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D I hope you liked it! Requests are open, message me or comment if you'd like one. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro