#80 Nikita Scherbak (Requested) Mont. Canadiens

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NIKITA'S POV*

I was so excited/nervous to be here! If you're wondering I was walking down the hallways of my girlfriend Y/N's high school, the reason why was because today was the day of her basketball championship and I was going to surprise her! She thought that I had a game tonight and that I wasn't going to be able to make it, but the Oliers had to forfeit because of something they wouldn't tell us why, but that was probably the world's easiest win! So now here I was roaming the halls following her fellow classmates to the gym where the game would be held. As I passed by some lockers girls began to giggle and walk towards me asking for a picture and some autographs which I had no problem doing. After that I headed straight into the gym and took a place in the middle waiting for the game to start taking more pictures, signing more autographs, and talking to random people who were surprisingly nice. Finally the game started and Y/n was crushing it the moment she stepped on the court and man was I proud of my baby girl! Thank god she hadn't noticed me because I really wanted to shock her.

An hour later the game ended and my baby-girls team crushed the others! The score 64-19! I was so proud! I ran down the steps grabbing her waist lifting her into the air spinning around, once I set Y/N back down her eyes grew wide and she squealed throwing her arms around me. "I THOUGHT YOU HAD A GAME!" "I did but Oilers forfeit, so here I am." "OH MY GOD!" She squeaked hugging me tight. My arms wrapped around my princess as I held her close whispering sweet things into her ear making sure to tell her how proud I was. After the game we went to one of the team members house for a party and had one the best nights ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to get up! Requests are open, message or comment if you'd like o

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro