#81 Justin Moore (SURPRISE!)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

JUSTIN'S POV* 

I was a tough, gun toting, whiskey drinkin', lifted truck, old wrangler jean wearin', Hank listen', bar fighting southern boy. But when around my wife Kylie I was as soft as a golden retriever's fur! I mean come on who do you think Point At You was about! Today was her birthday and I was determined to give her the best day ever, and that day just involved her and me nobody else, I've been away on tour and she had to hold down the fort at home with the boys. We missed each other like crazy and I just couldn't wait any longer to hold her in my arms and sing her to sleep like we have done since the day we started dating. Dropping the boys off at my mom's house I kissed her and was off! Back to the house I go! Once home I began to make Kylie's favorite breakfast which consisted of eggs, hash browns, bacon, and orange juice. The radio hummed the Country countdown the air smelled of frying bacon and those sweet arms wrapped around my waist lips pressed to my shoulder "mornin' Jus where the boys ?" "At my moms." "What are they doing there?" She questions making me chuckle, I turn around and push some hair behind her ears pecking that cute nose. "Did you forget what today was? I'm guessing you just wake up in mom mode." we both laugh. "Well you have to when it's two against one for a couple months." I smile and run my hands up her back resting my forehead with hers "I know, but now I'll be home for a while. I'll be here when you need me." Kylie smiled and rested her head against my chest, stroking her hair I press my lips to the top of her head "oh and happy birthday baby girl." Looking up she smiles and closes the gap between us making me smile. 

KYLIE'S POV*

"BABE WHAT MOVIE DO YA WANNA WATCH!?" Justin calls from our room upstairs. "HMMM HOW THE LIZZIE MCGUIRE MOVIE?!" "OKAY! IT'S YOUR DAY BABY GIRL!" That thick southern accent sent shivers down my spine, god was I lucky. Grabbing the popcorn, beers, napkins, and cookies Mama Moore baked for me I headed up the stairs only to be met half way buy my sexy man, grabbing some of the things from me we headed up  the stairs. Setting everything down we climbed into bed snuggled up my head rested on his chest his arm around my those sweet lips against mine as the movie. We didn't really end up paying attention to the movie because we made out, got into a huge popcorn fight, play wrestled, and it ended in tickling. 

"PLEASE JUSTIN STOP!" 

"NO!" 

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!" He stopped. "Take it back." Shaking my head I giggled and he smirks making me gulp. Before I could do anything he lunged pinning my arms above my head my body between his legs and a evil smirk plastered on his sweet face. "Take it back." he was dangerously close. I narrow my eyes and look into his for a minuet straight not breaking the intense stare down, but I couldn't help but crack a smile "fine I love you!" "Thank God!" he chuckled leaning down and pressing our lips together in a passionate loving kiss. Pulling away slightly he smiled licking his lips "happy birthday baby." and with that those lips were back on mine. 

BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro