#90 Jack O'Callahan (Requested) 1980 USA Men's Olympic Hockey

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack's POV*
"You look really pretty today, thought I'd let ya know." I smile pecking Kelly's cheek, making her cheeks pink and that adorable giggle to pass her lips. "Thank you killer." "Hey I thought I told you to stop calling me that," I groan tilting my head back eyes closed making her giggle again and poke my cheek. "Hey I can't help what nicknames you receive." Opening my eyes I turn my head to the side trying my hardest not to break out in a smile. Poking my cheek Kelly leaned in pressing our lips together making that smile appear, as she pulled away I placed a hand on the back of her head back toward me pressing our lips together. Kelly and I had met a few months back at a basket ball game at Boston U. Kelly sat a few rows below me cheering on a friend who was playing while I was there with Silk, Cox, and a few other friends enjoying some guy time. Well that was until Kell caught my eye and basically forced me to come down there and make a move. Now here we were in Minneapolis Minnesota at the ice rink where the boys and I were training for the Lake Placid Olympic Games.

"Well kooky here boys its the lovebirds in their natural habitat!" Coxy called from the ice pointing his stick at making the rest of the boys breakout into whoops and hollers. Kelly and I laughed and pecked lips again before I got up, " I gotta go get ready for practice see you after?" "I'll be waiting here Killer." She replies a playful smile resting on her lips. Laughing I shake my head and jog down the stairs and into the locker room getting ready for practice.

Kelly's Pov*
It was now a good way into practice and I stood near the players bench watching Jack practice, damn did he look good in those jersey and skates. As the first scrimmage ended the boys switched out guys and the first one back on the bench and the first to notice me was none other than the adorable Mark Pavelich. Pav and I had talked a few times before and he was one of the nicest and cutest people ever.

"Hey Kell! How are you today?"

"I'm good how about you Pav, you're lookin' good out there."

"Thanks it's Buzzy and Bah they make me look good. But you know what else they say?"

"What?"

"Pass, shoot, score." He says with a serious face causing me to break out into a fit of laughter.

"That's a good one Pav!"

Jack's POV*
"Wahoo good job OC!" Rizzo cheered knocking my helmet, a bunch of the other boys came over congratulating me on my goal. Even Herb! That's when I glanced over to Kelly seeing her bent over laughing and Pavelich smiling cheekily poking her with the end of his stick making her laugh some more as she swatted at it. A pang of jealous ran through me seeing him making her laugh like that. I was supposed the only one to make her laugh. I continued to stare until Herb blew his whistle and yelled for us to change lines again and Pavelich was back in the ice. But that did not stop the jealousy pumping through my veins.

*fast forward*
Practice was now done but here I was still on the ice practicing shooting and watching Pavelich talk to Kelly. Damn did I want to go over there grab him by that jersey and threaten him so he'd never talk to her again. But that wasn't really a good idea.

"Dude you okay? You're green." Bah stated poking me with his stick, turning my head to look at him I nod my head toward the two talking. He followed my nod and his eyes widened letting me know something was going on. Turning back around Pav's hand rested on Kelly's shoulder and that was enough for me. Slapping one more puck into the net I held my clutched the stick knuckles probably white from the grip I had, when I reached them my gloved hand took Kelly's and yanked her away down the hall. "Sorry Pav!!!" When we finally stopped her hands rested on her hips and those eyes were narrowed.

"What was that about!? I was talking to him!"

"No you were flirting!" I shout back. Kelly laughed and rolled her eyes "are you being serious right now O'Callahan!?" "Yeah I'm being serious Kelly! You were standing there batting your lashes and playing with your hair and touching him!"

"He's a frickin' friend you're my boyfriend OC! He's just a friend!!"

"Do you not get that I love you and never want to lose you huh!? Do you not get that I freaking am head over heels in love!? And that I'm jealous watching him make you laugh!? Yeah I'm jealous of Pavelich!" Kelly's eyes were wide and the biggest smile spread across her face, and that's when I realized what I had said! I told her I loved her for the first time. My cheeks turned a dark pink and my eyes fell to the ground "I-uh-I-um-I-" "I love you too Jack." I froze my heart stopped did she just? Looking up with hopeful eyes some hair falling in my face she giggled "I said I love you too Killer." Breaking out into a smile I drop the stick and pick her up swinging her around in a circle, her legs wrapping around my waist. Leaning against the wall we smiled at each other, Kelly pushed my hair back and leaned in for a sweet kiss. "Babe there is no reason to worry about Pav okay. I love you only you and it will always be that way." She smiles kissing the center of my forehead "I know I'm sorry." "It's cool I accept your apology." Pav shouts over his shoulder as he made his way to the locker room making us burst into laughter.

------------------------------------
Requests are open! Comment or message me if you'd like one :).

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro