#92 Brendan Gallagher (Requested) Montreal Canadiens

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Brendan's POV*

I chuckled to myself at the picture Krista's bright eyes and giant smile from the huge ice cream sundae they brought her at the restaurant for the celebration of her (next age xD) birthday. The girl looked like a kid in a candy store, a soft laugh came from the older gentleman sitting next to me who caught a glimpse of the photo. "Is that your lady?" My signature smile covered my face as I nodded "yes sir that's my girlfriend of three years today." "Wow! Three years! Well congratulations! Now let me ask where are you coming from?" "Well sir I play for the Montreal Canadiens and we just had a game in California and well her birthday was a couple days ago and our anniversary is today so I thought why not surprise her." His soft wrinkled hand rested itself on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze "boys like you are hard to come by. You remind me of my grandson, he's out fighting for us right now but he will be coming home soon........ At least we hope."  Turning to him I smiled and rested my hand on his shoulder giving a squeeze gently mimicking his action "first of all thank you to your grandson and second I really hope he comes home." That's when I noticed a young man in the back wearing his uniform trying his hardest not to be noticed by the elderly man next to me, that's when it hit me! That was his grandson! Acting like I had to pop my back I turn and smile earning a smile back and a hush sign from the grandson. Sitting back in my seat going back to the conversation that we were having. Only an hour longer and I'd be home and surprising my baby girl.

Krista's POV*

*Hey it's Gal leave me a message at the beep*

With a loud groan I throw the phone onto the bed pacing a tiny bit wondering why he wasn't answering the phone, the game didn't start for a while longer so why wasn't he picking up? Plopping down on the floor  

our 7 month old golden retriever puppy named Bruce came trotting into the room plopping himself at my feet head up tongue out looking like he was smiling, giggling I bent down and picked him up covering his tiny face in kisses. "I love you so much Bruce you are to flippin' cute and guess what I think you're finally growing into your paws! When we talked to daddy later we gotta show him that." Bruce barked in response giving me a loving lick nuzzling his head into my chest making my smile grow, the only thing we were missing to our sweet cuddle session was Gally, man did I miss him when he was away. As the two of us continued to cuddle my eyelids started to become heavy and soon they were glued shut. 

*Few hours later* 

Brendan's POV*

The rest of the flight myself and the elderly man talked until the plane landed and I witnessed the most amazing thing, his grandson snuck behind him and tapped his shoulder asking how to get home and when the old man turned he fell to his knees sobbing. Snapping a few pictures for them I headed to luggage and with that I was in the car and heading home, my heart beat picking up to the point where I thought that it'd just jump out of my chest. Pulling up to the I thanked the driver and grabbed my bags heading to the door and unlocking it being welcomed to the sound of music and small yaps. Dropping my bags by the door I snuck toward the kitchen poking my head around the corner seeing Krista dancing and Bruce chasing her about making a smile break out, man was I happy to be home. Being so wrapped up in watching them dance about I didn't even notice that they had noticed me until Bruce was jumping up barking with joy and Krista's hands covered her mouth. 

"SURPRISE!" 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING THE KINGS?" 

"Yup, but I talked to coach and he understood and decided I could come back home to surprise you and do this." 

"Do what?" She asked raising her brow. With that I stepped away from the wall and dropped to my knee pulling out a black velvet box from my jacket pocket opening it up to reveal the most gorges engagement ring. 

Her hands once again covered her mouth as tears began to fall, I chuckled softly and took a deep breath before talking. "Krista you have been here for everything and there is absolutely no one I'd want to be with besides you and right here right now is what I want for the rest of my life. So will you be my wife?" "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Taking her shaking hand I slipped on the ring kissed the back of it and stood up bringing my gorges girl into my arms, Krista's face burying into my chest my lips kissing the top of her head. "I love you Gal." "Love you to Mrs. Gallagher." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requests are open! Comment or message me if you'd like one. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro