=5

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/n: I CANT DO NOTHING TO CHANGE THE DATE ON THE FIRST PIC SO IGNORE IT)

⇠ ▷ ⇢

Leia

After the hockey game we went out to celebrate Chance's team wining. Aubrey and Chance actually get along pretty well. We found out a lot more about Aubrey. She loves art and rock music, she's also a major Marvel fan like Chance and I and that she's lesbian but hasn't come out to her parents yet.

We obviously support her. Although Chance didn't really speak much to her she knew he was being a supportive friend and now she knows he's the perfect person to go to if you just want to cry and be held lovingly.

That's my Chance.

It's 12pm on a cloudy Saturday and I've been watching Drake&Josh episodes so far.

My phone rang and I lazily roll to the other side of my bed to check who it is.

I unlocked my phone with the Face ID and replied quickly.

I got out of bed and went inside my closet to pull out something simple to wear.

I couldn't find any other jeans aside from my ripped ones and I laced up my Adidas superstar. I made my hair into a stupid messy bun and grabbed my phone.

Chanced texted that he's outside so I went to him after locking the front door and got inside his Chevy Silverado Truck that Chase got for him for Christmas. The smile on Chance's face when he got handed those keys made my heart melt that day.

"...nilla, okay?"

"Huh?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to see Chance giving me his 'are you serious' face.

"I said w-we could get somet-thing to eat over at the cafe called Vanilla."

"Oh sure."

We got there and Chance parked the truck close to the entrance in case we had to drive back if it started to rain.

"Oh look they have cupcakes!"

Chance smiled at me and went back to looking at the menu before he said he'd get a coffee with a glazed donut.

"A coffee and a glazed donut?"

"Yeah."

"Is that good?"

"Many things are go-o-od with coffee."

"I'm sure there's a limit to the yumminess."

"I don't know."

"Doubt it'll taste yummy. You might give yourself a stomach ache."

"Oh well, then I'll just take your
cupca-cakes."

I laughed and we told the waitress our orders and she gave us a kind smile before walking away with the menus.

"So you trying out for the team captain of the hockey team or no?"

Chance shrugged and fiddled with the fake plant decoration on our table.

"W-what if I'm n-not a good captain?"

"You mean good, and you'll be an awesome captain, you lead those teammates of yours to victory last time!"

"B-beginners luck."

"You've played hockey before. No beginners luck."

The food was brought to us and Chance sipped and munched silently.

"Let's see if your little coffee theory is right."

Chance looked at me with a raised eyebrow as I took his coffee and sipped it while I munched on my strawberry flavored cupcake.

"Not so bad."
I told him when I finished munching and he smirked and went back to his own food.

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"Well I ain't calling you a truther!"

"Those lines is so iconic in this show."

Chance nodded his head and laughed a little with me.

"So I heard one of your teammates is throwing a get together for the hockey team."

Chance stopped smiling and tried avoiding eye contact. We've talked about him trying to get better at interacting with other people without Chase, Ashlynn, or myself being there to walk him through it.

He said the moment he turns 21 he'll try it. That was a month ago. So far we've got Aubrey.

"Chance,"

"Yes?"

"Go to the get together."

Chance looked at me and gave me his puppy dog eyes. I smacked his arm and he sighed.

"Fine. J-just for an hour and I go."

"An hour and a half plus I'll pick you up and buy pizza."

"Deal."

We shook hands and he stood up and left.

Chance

"Hades you made it!"

I smiled and waved at everyone. They did the same and I took a seat by Logan Brown my teammate. He's pretty chill and nice.

The boys just talked about random stuff and I just spent some time on TikTok. Damn it's toxic as fuck on this app.

"...Oh you mean the blondie that Hades hangs with?"

I turned my phone off and instantly paid attention to what these guys were saying now. I mean it's about my best friend so obviously I'll listen.

"Yeah, she's pretty cute but, hey Hades what's with you and the blonde girl?"

"My b-best friend."

They stared at me and nodded. They've heard me stutter but don't really say anything about it and just ignore it.

"She dating anyone?"

I shook my head.

"Sh-she doesn't r-really want a-a relationship."

Some guys groaned and others laughed at their disappointment.

"And the short pink one?"

"G-gay."

They nodded and kept speaking this time including me more into the conversation. We laughed and relaxed. Some guys offered me a drink and I took it.

By the time Leia called me to go outside I was a little buzzed.

"B-bye."

"Bye Hades."

I stumbled a little to get into Leia's car and she helped me out.

"Wow, you seemed to have enjoyed it, right?"

"I-I guess."

Leia smiled and she parked her car in front of my place.

"I'm staying over, my parents are home and I don't wanna deal with them."

I nodded and we walked up to my room and she laid on one side of the bed.

I went into the bathroom and put on my grey sweatpants and white T-shirt.

I laid right by Leia and we talked like normal.

"So,"

I looked at her as she stopped what she was saying.

"Thank you Leia for motivation to get closer to my teammates."

I sighed and repeated it.

"Th-thank you Leia for mo-motivation to get closer to my team."

She giggled and before long she was asleep and I looked up at my ceiling. Thinking of her giggles.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro