=6

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/N Y'all I've been slacking in HW and got a few bad grades I'm so sorry I'm struggling with school and writing and it's really taking a toll on me😣but I'm still writing so pls take it easy on me! Online learning is hard for me)

Chance's house at the top♡︎

⇠ ▷ ⇢

Leia

"Lee, wake up."

"..."

"Lee~ there's pancakes."

"..."

"Lee I'll pour c-cold water on you."

"..."

"Okay then."

"AHHHHHH"

I hear the contagious laughter of my best friend as I sit up on the bed dripping wet from the cold water he threw on me.

I push my now damp hair away from my eyes to see Chance laughing while holding a small blue bucket.

"Chance! Now your bed and I are all wet!"

"The bed will dry and all y-you have to do is use a towel."

I roll my eyes but I can't help but crack a smile.

I take Chance's towel and dry myself then brush my teeth before I pull my hair up into a messy bun. I walk downstairs and say 'good morning' to Chase and Ashlynn before taking a seat at the breakfast bar in their medium sized kitchen.

Unlike my ginormous house, Chance's is a nice modern but not over the top house. My house is big for no fucking reason even though I'm usually the one in there all alone. My parents go home like maybe once or twice a month other than that they are always on the road.

I prefer to stay away from them and not listen to them tell me I'm doing everything wrong.

Before my mom and I were pretty close, (My dad and I is another story) but yeah my mom and I we were okay. But about four months ago a rumor that Chance and I were getting it on spread and of course, me being Leia Scott and Chance's brother being famous for his YouTube sensation made it to the headlines.

'19 year old daughter of Mark&Jane Scott said to be boning YouTube sensation Chase Hades' younger brother!'

That was all you would see for almost 2 months. My parents said that I embarrassed them and that I needed to stop seeing my own best friend. Finally the person who started the rumor was caught and she said the truth. That also ruined Chance since he spent five years trying to hide himself from Chase's fame. Now over 12 million people know of him. The same amount of people that subscribe to Chase.

My parents still think that the rumor is true and now whenever we see each other it's just a huge mess. They always pick at me and say that Chance and I are a bad influence on one another.

Even though that's a huge lie! Chance and I are so fucking antisocial! And Chance is super shy, and super quiet but can be a prankster and I'm sarcastic af, have an attitude with people who I'm not so close to, but I'm very nerdy.

We're literally like Sugar and Spice.

"Leia we need to get ready for school come on!"

I nod and run upstairs after thanking Ashlynn for the food.

Chance was already dressed when I walked upstairs and entered his room.

I have spare clothes and undies in his house so don't question what I'll wear.

I tie my shoe laces and style my hair into and pony tail and grab my white backpack.

"Bye Ash, bye Chase!"

"Bye you two!"

Chance opens the car door for me and runs to his side while waving goodbye to his brother and Ash.

"Are you gonna go home today after school or you wanna just come home with me?"

I open my phone and text one of the maids who works there if my parents are still staying at the house.

She replied saying yes and that they won't leave until they see me.

"I guess I'm staying at your place Chance."

"Alright."

He smiled at me and for some reason I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

Weird.

*^*^

Chance

"Good job today at practice Hades."

I smiled at the coach and nodded before grabbing my hockey stick and heading into the locker rooms. I tossed my stick inside my locker and grabbed my towel.

After my bath in the locker room I opened my locker and took out my extra clothes. Some of the guys patted my back and praised me for our great practice and I smiled and laughed with them.

I look at myself in the mirror on my locker door and start to question when did I get abs?

I see perfect lines that create a six pack running down my stomach. I shake my head and dress myself before going to search for Leia.

I walk by Leia's classroom and hear yelling. I peak through the door and see what was going on.

"Oh giblets." I whisper and enter the classroom.

"...oh shut it Myers you wouldn't know smack about honesty after dropping every single person who actually gave two shits about you and going with the people who only use you for the popularity."

There were 'oohs' and 'yasss queens' heard through out the room as everyone was focused on Leia and her enemy since middle school Madison Myers.

"Oh yeah? Well at least I know how to interact with others without coming off as a bitch and wimp!"

"Oh please your fake hospitality is almost as fake as your gucci Prada bag that has been out of season for the last month!"

More 'oohs' were heard and Madison stayed Jaw dropped. I mean the bag thing is a real, I need to stop hanging around Leia and Aubrey when they talk about purses and shit.

Madison was about to say something but she looked right at me and smirked.

Oh that's not good.

"Well at least I'm not afraid to kiss my own crush, let me show you how it's done Leia."

Then Madison walked right up to me and before I could run away her lips were on mine.

Oh lord! This is not good!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro