08||Mudd

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh, Fuck!" Olivia and Brystal said, simultaneously. They found themselves looking past the Borgs to the man with them. A man with scraggly graying blonde hair, smiled cheerily at them both, clothes were a dirty red with a brown vest. He walked up to the crew who all looked at the man.

The room was lit by the suns bright yellow rays of light that entered the room. Wires and machinery poked out from the Borgs staring at the crew. The only figure that stood out was the man who had no metal on his skin nor any part of his body.

"Harry Mudd?" Kirk asked. Spock popped an eyebrow starring at the man, while the others shared a look of shock at the man. A rage brimmed Olivia at the sight of her father. 

"Bozhe moy." Chekov said in Russian, but Brystal could only speculate it meant, 'oh my god.'

"Ah, my daughter!" Mudd picked up Olivia into a long hug, Olivia choked for a bit of air, "I see you are on that ship. Is this your little friend?" Mudd looked at Brystal directly, who showed she was offended by the term little.

Harry Mudd had been just like she had imagined him, but he seemed worse than she thought. He was more arrogant and careless than she could've imagined. He seemed to ignor the facts and consequences to what he did.

Maybe he was even worse than she thought and how she already saw him. So she knew he was trusting the dangerous species of the Borgs without thinking any further in decisions. Decisions in which he would've made a much more logical decision 

"For one thing I'm not little." Brystal spat, turning to Olivia, "Is this a family reunion? I mean I've always wanted to meet your family, but not-"

"Ah, such spunk this one has!" Mudd smiled, "I like her." Brystal shot an angry look in which that Mudd didn't seem to notice, ignoring her short-lived anger. He smiled at her, admiring her spunky and fiery spirit.

"I am Captain James T. Kirk of the U.S.S Enterprise. I ask you to explain yourself."

"Explain myself? My boy, I thought my friend the Queen Borg told you. Now what did you say your name was....Jimmy....Johnny......Jane..."

"James." Jim said, a bit infuriated by Mudd's careless behavior. Jim looked at Mudd, angrily, agitated by this immature behavior.

"James. That's it! What did you exactly think would happen when you bumped into the Borgs and me? We'd let you walk free on our front yard?" Mudd asked, teasingly, "How was I to know that my own daughter and her best friend would be on your ship?"

"Ughh!" Olivia groaned in fury, "Your still the same, arrogant bastard you were before! You're such a bogus rat!" Olivia stared at her father, her eyes ablaze in an angry fire. Mudd seemed to cast off any anger she showed at him as he looked back at the crew with a smile.

"Oh, and what would make my pretty little daisy think that? Now it's rude you don't introduce me to your friends or acquaintances."

"I will do no such thing." Olivia spat. A borg suddenly grabbed her by the arm fiercely, its mechanical grip heated by the hot metal. Olivia tried to thrust her arm away, but soon a pain began to seethe through her body. Her eyes watered in her eyelids from the radiating heat in her body.

"Resisting is futile," The Borg spoke in a mechanical voice, "Do as you are told." The brig was covered in dark black and gray metals around its body, most likely made out of metal parts as well. Its face was pale white, eyes were icy blue looking at her cruelly.

"I know you're trying to resist. It won't work." The Borg tilted its head.

"Mr. Spock, McCoy, Brystal Pike, James T. Kirk, and Pavel Chekov." Olivia gasped through her pain. The Borgs grip slightly, loosened, but the heated pain from his grip felt just as bad.

"Let her go." Brystal said with an angry glow in her eyes. The brig let go, leaving a reddened mark on Olivia's wrist. Olivia grabbed at her wrist feeling an enormous amount of heat going through her body. She looked at her father who barely seemed to have cared.

"What a pleasure it is to meet you all."

"You went to substantial risk and effort to bring a starship here. Logically, you must have a compelling motive." Spock spoke, sending a confused look from Henry.

"Ah, yes I do. You see..."

"It is only likely that we should speak for ourselves, Lord Mudd." The Borg, who grabbed Olivia's wrist interrupted.

"Lord?" Jim asked.

"I am a leader, a  helper, and supporter of these Borgs." Mudd smiled.

"We are searching for a woman who is destined to take us down. We traced her location on your ship, but saying her name would cause confusion." 

"How important is this woman?" Spock asked.

"This woman was the daughter of an admiral and of a captain, and we have kept their parent captured for many years. I get you've already seen people come through the black hole created by red matter. But we have unfinished business with this women."

"Do you have this captain still?" Spock asked.

"We do. And she does know not to resist us. She won't tell us who her daughter is except her first name." The Borg told them.

"Family funeral?" Brystal mouthed to Olivia.

"I honestly don't know." Olivia mouthed back, "What's her name?"

"You do not ask such a question." The Borg turned to her.

"And why should I not?" Olivia asked, the Borg looked at her in a little confusion at her question.

"You are not worthy." The Borg answered, "And how dare you address me, the Borg Queen in that way. Your attitude is rude and would receive a futile beating."

"But I am....his daughter so shouldn't I get to know." Olivia bit back her anger for even calling Mudd her father. She hated that she even called him that way. She didn't want to be his daughter not after what he did.

"Even being daughter to one of our higher ranks doesn't make you special." The Borg Queen responded, "It doesn't make any one special."

"And then why would this woman you're searching for be important?" Brystal commented.

The Borg Queen cocked her head at Brystal, grabbing her arm fiercely. Instead of feeling a hot burning sensation in her body instead she saw images burst into her head. The Both Queen began searching through Brystal's memories and memories she had never seen.

A planet exploding into flames.

The face of a young woman on a starship watching as the planet went up in flames.

The faces of the Borg queen flashed in her eyes.

Her mothers starship being attacked by the Borgs.

Cherry blossoms fading to graying petals.

A little girl watching her mother leave.

The lyrics of a song that meant so much to her.

Weapons being fired.

Starships shooting at each other.

A woman screaming a name.

Billions of lives lost.

Swords swiping at each other.

A building burning down into flames.

The woman letting out one last scream before she flew onto a black hole

The Borg Queen let go of Brsytal's hand, jolting her back to reality, "What the hell did you do to me?"

"An emotional memory transfer. Where my wires in my body can take and see whatever memories I want. Welcome Brystal Demitria Pike," The Borg Queen responded, "It's been a while since I've seen you. Impetuous as ever."

Brystal stared at the Borg Queen, a string of fear lit Brystal's face. She conjured up the memory of the woman destroying her ship. Hair that was laid in bountiful dark blonde curls, dark brown eyes watching the debris explode.

"Why the hell did you show me that?" Brystal asked.

"To see if I thought I knew who you were. But I don't see the name Kznati in your title," The Borg Queen explained.

Kznati.....

That was her mothers maiden name.

Brystal felt her eyes widen, the Borg was looking for her. The Borg Queen nodded to her guards, they grabbed a hold of most of the crew. The Borg guards grabbing the crew away from the room.

"We don't need them, Mudd. Do what you must with these three." The Borg Queen turned away, leaving only Mudd, Jim, Brystal, and Olivia in the room.

The Borg Queen walked into the room bathed in a black light, decorated with green screens glowing against her pale skin. Evident bags underneath her human skin top had come from loss of sleep over the years. Her posture was still kept straight and high adding levels to her tiny height.

Her silvery, white skin glowed in the lights that bathed her mechanical body. Her soldiers waited for hers in the rooms murky lights. The metal and cords that clung over their body jiggled as they pivoted in her direction.

Years and years of training and ruling had given her wisdom and knowledge. The only thing that ever stood in her way was that Kznati women from her universe. If the Borg queen used curse words like humans did, she'd probably have called her the worst things.

"Borg Queen," a soldier greeted. His left eye was covered by a large, black metallic spiral. He was covered in wires and all sorts of other different machinery.

"Hugo, please scan their ship once more."

"Your majesty, you have called for a scan 10 times the same results as last time," Hugo told her.

"I said do it," The Borg Queen snarled at the young Borg.

The Borg queen was frustrated and could've started a humans habit of rubbing her temples. She was completely exhausted from all her searching and scanning for this woman. She'd picked apart countless Starships to find nothing,

She could remember that day so week and conjuring it up in her head every once in a while....

A woman captain, sitting her captains chair so calmly it brought out almost the humans courage. Golden locks of curly blonde, whitish hair, shading a prick of brown. Dark Brown eyes that were like black holes on her pale face. She had served for many years in Starfleet, her age showing her many ad ventures and struggles.

She remembered how calmly, the Kznati woman talked. How she was pinpricking every move the Borg queen made. She remembered the distress signal being sent to Starfleet before the bombing had been started.

Then something completely glitching out each other technology, buttons and weapons were powered off. A supernova had gone off somewhere before their scanners could pick it up.

"My queen, your daydreaming again.....or I think that's what humans call it..." Hugo inferred, causing her to look back at the young Borg.

She decided to think about this logically and cerebral. They were in another reality, of course she's going to look different in this universe. She may even have a different hair color, she might even be younger, and maybe she never existed.

No.

The Borg Queen put aside the theory of the Kznati woman never existing out of the way. This woman was smart, well trained in combat, and quick witted. Marks that made up some of the Borg Queen herself, something that never aged her.

"I was thinking about the events, Hugo. Please what do you think? Where would the Kznati woman be now?

"There are five hundred possibilities," Hugo stated, turning away from the large computer frame. His mechanical twitching towards her.

"Divulge them. All."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro