1955 (Doc x reader x Marty)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is more of fluff between Doc and Marty and you.

(1155 words)

Your POV 

Marty and I were back in 1955 again. After we found Doc which would have been about a minute in half after the DeLorean disappeared and the clocktower was hit by lightning. Emmett, of course, fainted after he saw both of us after he sent us back. Marty had carried him in after we got him home and then put him on the couch. Marty joined him in dreamland not long after we got home since he was rather tired. 

At the moment I was sitting in the bay window that was in the living room. I sat there with a blanket that I had always used when I was over at Doc's in 1985. One I was surprised he had in the 50s. My attention was removed from the rain outside as Copernicus, who was pretty much the 1955 version of Einie. Only he was a puppy instead of an adult dog. I smiled gently as he crawled over to my lap where I rubbed his ears. 

I set my coffee mug down as I looked at the small dog on my lap. I rubbed his head as he laid down and fell asleep slowly. Before I knew it there was shuffling over by the couch where the two boys were sleeping. I looked over to see that Emmett was up and slipping on his robe. He rubbed his eyes before he looked over to me. He looked over to me as he got up and went into the kitchen. I moved Copernicus and put him onto Marty's lap before I followed him. He was leaning on the counter as he sipped the black coffee that he often drank. 

I smiled gently as I leaned on the counter and looked at him. "I'm surprised that you aren't documenting everything that happened last night" I said before he put the coffee down and looked at me. I smiled as I looked to the older man as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are you and Marty back here anyway? Not that I don't like seeing you both." he said as he walked over to me before he wrapped his arms around me. I gladly returned it as I usually hugged him when I saw him at least I would in 30 years or so. 

I sighed gently as i pulled away and looked at him. "How's your head? You hit it pretty hard when you hit the ground last night" I said as he sat down and I lifted my hand to inspect the cut on his head. He lifted his hands as he smiled to grab my wrist and move them from his head. "I'm fine, dear. Don't worry about me. Let's just worry about getting you two back to your own time" he said before he kissed my forehead and stood. 

I followed him into the living room as Marty was awake. He rubbed his eyes as he saw us and smiled gently. "Hey guys" he said as he stood up slowly.  I smiled gently as Doc walked over and patted his shoulder. "We need to figure out a way to get you two home." he said and Marty and I smiled. I looked at the floor for a bit as I didn't want to leave Doc. 

Marty went to get his stuff before Doc looked over to me. "Hey now, don't look so down." he said as he leaned on the wall a little. Looking up at him slowly I sighed gently. "I won't see you until another 30 years" I said and he sighed gently. "Now, now. I won't see you for another 30 years, for you two it should be a couple of minutes" he said and I smiled gently. "If you remember anything after tonight. Remember that when I see you I'll give you the biggest hug I can" I said and he smiled. 

After Marty and I got our stuff together I looked over to Marty as Doc was working on something in another room. "Do you think everything will be the way its supposed to when we get home?" I asked and Marty nodded. "If all goes well it will." he said and I nodded as I looked at Copernicus. He tilted his head as he looked at me. Something about Doc's dogs always allowed them to be curious and clever. I wasn't sure if he was able to pick a breed that was smarter than most others or if he trained them as puppies. That was something I had never asked. I did know that he was a dog lover and that he's had a lot of them as a sidekick. 

I sighed gently before Marty wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into a hug. "It'll be fine. You worry more than you should. You know that Doc knows what he's doing, and we can trust him." he let go and looked at me before he gave me a smile. I smiled back before Doc came into the room and looked at the two of us. "It's ready" he said before he showed us yet another town model. This one showed how we were going to get back to the future. The distant future was closer than most people believe. Time seems to speed up when you least expect it to and makes it that deadlines that were once months away are right around the corner. 

I had zoned out as Marty and Doc talked about what needed to be done. I was too busy with my thoughts as I worried about everything and anything. There wasn't much I could do and now we would have to leave the Sands of Time to mark my fate. I was snapped back into reality as Marty had caught me up on everything that Doc said. After that we got to work and we were able to get home. 

-1985- 

I looked around as we got out of the DeLorean. We were in front of where Doc lived as I looked over to Marty. He shrugged a bit before we saw the door open and Einie run out followed by Doc. "What are you two doing? Shouldn't you both be in school?" he asked as we ran over and hugged him. He was moved against the wall as we hugged him tightly. After a bit he hugged us back and invited us in to see the new inventions he was working on. I looked to Marty before we walked inside and smiled. "We're back" I said and he nodded as he breathed deeply. "We are. I gotta see Jennifer." he said and I laughed a little. "You always need to see Jennifer." I said and he smiled wide. "I can't get enough of her." he said as we walked inside after Doc. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro