Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kimani

I got out of the bathroom and stood thinking of an outfit to wear.

"Damn, I barely got anything in here" I said going through my closet.

I finally found an outfit. It was a grey oversized crop jumper with grey leggings and my white trainers. My jumper revealed my belly button piercing which I admired in my mirror. It took a lonnggg time before pops let me get this piercing. While my mother didn't disagree at all. I sighed and smiled to myself as I thought about my crazy family.

I took my hair out my bonnet and brushed it out a little. I didn't feel like doing too much today.

(Kimani. Insta; amourjayda)
I grabbed my bag, phone, keys and went downstairs.

"Morning pops." I said kissing him on the cheek. He was reading his paper per usual. My dad drops me off to school every morning because he 'wants me to be safe.' But my 16 year old brother, Tyrone, gets his own car and takes his own ass to school. My dad is so overprotective. Sometimes when Tyrone feels like it he takes me as well.

"Good morning Mani." He said smiling.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yep" I said as I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and a granola bar.

"Mani, you know I don't like that thing." He said pointing at my belly piercing.

I rolled my eyes and tried pulling down my jumper in attempt to cover it.

"Sorry dad."

"And do not roll them damn eyes at me young lady." He said firmly.

"Sorry." I said again.

Tyrone and his lazy ass came running downstairs.

"Morning sir."

"Morning son, you good."

"Yeah as always." He said eyeing me.

"Great." My dad said patting him on the back.

"Well good morning to you too!" I said scrolling through my phone.

"Can't you wait, damn, I was getting to you."

"Morning sis" he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Don't ruin my hair!!" I said smacking him across the head.

He laughed and left the house.

I sighed, "Where's mom, still asleep I guess?"

"Yep, she was up doing some work so she's tired." My dad Said.

At School

I sat in my usual seat at my favourite lesson : Math.
I love working out algebra equations, graphs, stats, everything!

"Alright class. So I want you to continue from the textbook and answer all the way till question.....10."

I looked at how much there was to do. It was quite a lot but I'd do it either way.

I was well into my work and calculations, but often tried not to get distracted by the noise at the back. Sometimes I imagine sitting at the back. It makes me shudder, knowing I'd be among those people. Sorry, but that could never be me.

There was a loud sort of knock at the door and without the permission of the professor, the person walked in.

"I've been transferred to this class for a stupid ass reason." The guy said.

Damn he was fine but ain't no reason to come in like that.

I ignored, and continued with my work.

"Well that's no way to greet someone. Name?" Professor David asked.

"The names Chris, and where am I gonna sit my ass." Chris asked.

There were a few empty seats around the classroom but I knew he'd be placed at the back anyway.

"Hmmm, sit over there. " Professor said.

I looked up and saw professor was pointing at the seat next to me.

My heart raced a little in fear until he said

"Sir, you lost your Damn mind. I ain't sitting in the front especially next to that innocent looking hoe." He said looking at me. There were some laughs around the class. I looked away and felt so embarrassed. I knew for a fact I wasn't a hoe, everyone knew that. I hadn't even lost my virginity yet and he saying I'm a hoe!

"Excuse me sir , I will happily send you back to your previous class if you talk that trash in my classroom. Find yourself a seat and do the work." My teacher said raising his voice.

"Aight aight cool chill." Chris said putting his hands up in defence and finding his seat at the back.

"Ayy TJ I ain't know you in this class." I heard him say.

I wanted to punch the shit outta him like I do to my brother, but i know I ain't someone to do that at school.

Class ended and I packed my stuff and raced out the class before Chris said anything disrespectful again.

Lunch

Lunch came and I did my usual stuff which was buying lunch early and going to the library.

I was looking for a textbook for a lesson and I saw a pretty girl smile at me.

"Hey" she whispered.

"Hi" I said back

"I ain't see you around before, you new?" She asked me.

I was taken aback a bit cos i joined in 9th grade which was like a hell of a year. Don't get me wrong, I've had friends over the years but they were either nasty ass hoes or we didn't click. So I decided I wasn't gonna do the friend thing for now.

"No, I've been here since 9th." I whispered.

"Ohh shit sorry. Would you like to hang out one day? You seem like a chill girl " She asked me.

"Umm yeah I'll think about it." I said.

I didn't want to miss homework time on something not that important. And I knew for a fact my dad won't be too happy either. But I needed to go out after how long.

We exchanged numbers and she saved her name as

Kennedy💋

(Kennedy. Insta; shesoken)

We hugged each other and went our separate ways.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro