10. Her truth!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before you people proceed further..I want to be clear..some facts might not be digestible to you all..so those who can't read an emotional breakdown..stay away from this chapter..

Finally the day has come.. The day which will unravel all the hidden secrets ..all the bitter memories which used to haunt her.. Today she got that courage to tell him the reality..not for herself but for him..when he said ..he can't see her like that..tell him for his peace of mind..something pricked in her heart and she realized that what crime she was committing..she was giving pain to such pure soul.. unknowingly..she became the reason of his pain..his tears..and this made her guilty..she never wanted this..not even in her wildest dream.. So she held herself back..and with full courage ..she decided that today she will pour her heart out..

Nandini : "main tumhe sab bataungi Manik..".. she said looking in his eyes and he looked at her carefully now..

He walked towards her..and held her hand tightly..which she was already holding..

Manik : "say it Nandini..am listening..".. his words gave her much needed strength..she looked straight in his eyes..where she found her peace..her strength..

Nandini : "us din...jab hum mile the Manik..tumse milne ke baad meri flight thi..but kyunki mai tumhare sath thi..isliye mera luggage hostel mei he tha..so luggage lene ke liye mai hostel gayi..and then....".. she started narrating him the whole truth..he noticed fear engulfed inside her..her hands started shivering...but he held it tightly..and blinked his eyes in assurance.. And she was once again carried back to her past..which still gives her shiver..

(Flashback)

Nandini after meeting Manik..seems very happy..she came back to hostel..and was walking In the corridor...she was whistling..as the whole hostel was empty..her whistling sound was echoing in the whole corridor..but she was in her own tune.. She is like this only.. a carefree bird..least bothered of her surroundings.. she was recalling all the time she spent with Manik..

"Nice guy.. I wish we meet again..hope so".. she thought while going towards her room..a smile was never leaving her face..

"But isn't he a little shy..I mean he was feeling so awkward when I handshake with him..pagal!". .. she chuckled recalling his shy face..his charming smile..

"Nandini ..you are going crazy..tu kabse sirf Manik ke baarei mei soch rahi hai..seems like feelings are blooming..".. she talked with herself and teased herself..she smiled at her own thoughts..

But just then ..she felt like someone is following her..she heard some footsteps..she abruptly stopped and turned around..but the whole corridor was empty...there was no one..

"Tu seriously pagal ho gayi hai.".. she shrugged her thoughts and slapped herself on her head..then she proceed further..

She reached her room..and unlocked the gate..she went inside..her luggage was already packed...her passport was on the side table..she picked the passport ..and placed it in her bag..she was about to grab her luggage when she heard the sound of lock..

She turned around and what she found next was shocking.. A Boy was standing back facing her..locking the gate ..

"Kaun ho tum?.. lock kyu karhe ho?".. she freaked out and the boy turned around..he had a evil smirk on his face..

"Actually aaj last day hai ..sab log ja chuke hai..mera party ka mood tha..then my eyes fell on you..so thought kyu na hum sath mei party Kare?".. he said with very dirty tone..and his eyes were making her disgusting..

"Mujhe koi party nahi karni hai..I have a flight..leave from here".. she tried to act brave but from inside..she was trembling in fear..

She tried to go out..but he locked her way..she looked at him angrily..but he was looking at her with a dirty smile..

"I said leave..".. she shouted ..and pushed him..he fell on the bed..she tried to open the lock..but he came from behind..and picked her up..she wriggled in his arms..but he threw her mercilessly on the bed..

Fear engulfed inside her ..when he started opening his shirt buttons..tears fell out of her eyes..and she moved back..

"Please let me go..please".. she pleaded to him..but he was only smirking..he threw away his shirt and pounced on her like a hungry lion..she tried to push him by his face..but he was stronger than her..

She somehow pushed him..and tried to ran outside once again..but again he came behind and held her ..she beats her fist on his back..as he has picked her up on his shoulder..

He once again threw her on the bed..and tore her shirt..she felt like now there will be no escapism for her..she will be ruined today..tears flowing out of her eyes..but he paid no heed to her pleas..she tried to push him..but next she got a hard slap on her cheeks..she cried more and more..but no one ..no one came for her help..and how would anyone come..when the whole hostel was empty..

Pain was clearly visible on her face..she was throughout struggling but the boy had no mercy.. he raped her..and took away her soul.. after the horrible 1 hour..which was like 1 decade for her.. he left her ..

She was lying on the bed..with dry tears in her eyes..as if a dead body was lying there..she was looking at the ceiling..and asking only one thing to almighty.. what was my fault?.. how can you be so cruel to me?.. tears rolled out of her eyes..

The boy looked at her..and without giving her anything to wear..he left out..but only after locking the door from outside..he put the lock outside..and walked out..

Inside ...there was only darkness..and since childhood she had a fear of dark..after 2 hours..she somehow stepped out of the bed..only to fall back ..she can't even stand on her legs ..due to immense pain..that person ripped her soul..and left her broken..

She fell down with a thud on the floor.. She felt like her life ended ..she has been throw to the darkest corner from where ..she will never be able to come out.. tears flowed out of her eyes..blood coming out of her lips..there was a hand mark on her cheeks..she cried more badly..

She recalled how Cabir always treated her like a princess..one small scratch on her ..and he freak out..she cried recalling her days with her brother..

"Bhai..mujhe wapas ghar aana hai..please bhai..save me..please..".. she said with shattering voice..crying more vigorously..

She somehow grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around her body..as the time passes by..she was loosing herself ..she was crying and there was none to console her..to hold her back..

It's late in night ..and she was crying..putting her head on her knees..and her legs were touching her body..there was darkness all over..

It was the same scene which she painted in the mental condition..when Manik asked her to paint something..and they all thought..she painted the incident of her childhood...but she actually painted this horrible night of her life..which took away her everything from her ...

The whole night passes by..and she was still crying ..her eyes became red..puffy..swelled..but the pain is so unbearable that she actually lost her sanity..

She knows..she was locked in that room..and the last night was giving her jitters..she was trembling in fear recalling his devilish deeds ..his sin ..he destroyed a pure soul..

The day also passed by..she somehow went to washroom..took a shower..may be she wanted to clean his dirty touch from her body..but she wasn't able to clean the dirt he spread on her soul..

She wore a dress and came out..tears still flowing out of her eyes..she became really weak..from yesterday night till yet..she hasn't eaten anything..now she was really hungry..she looked at the big picture of Cabir and hers..which was on the table..

"Mannat..tu janti hai ..tere bina mai Khana nahi kha pata ..fir tune dinner kyu nahi kiya?.. tujhe pata hai na ...I can't see you starving..".. she recalled his words looking at his pic..tears dripped from her eyes..she felt her whole world crashes down..

"Bhai..".. she called him ..with helpless eyes..and holding agony in her voice..she so wanted to hug him right now and hid herself in his protective embrace.. She cried more badly..

After sometime..she was sitting on the bed..hugging her knees..just then ..she heard the sound of knob..she looked in her right side..and fear engulfed inside her.. the boy standing there..totally drunk..he was looking at her with lustful eyes and this shiver her..

Once again..she was caught in the den..and served to lion raw..every particle of her soul was screaming for help...she was pleading him..but it fell in deaf ears..he was blinded in his lust that he actually forgot that he is ripping her soul..and pushing her in hell from where she can never meet herself..

The torture continued for one long week..mentally and physically she was assaulted..this incident not only left scars..wounds on her body but it created a never ending hole in her body..

It's the last day of week..and she was standing on the window..looking outside..everything was empty..her life destroyed..she has been bearing all the tortures alone..she has screamed ..but none came for her help..

Just then..her eyes fell on the same boy..who was standing downstairs..with more boys..may be they were his friends..he was telling them something..and she can clearly see the lust in their eyes.. her blood dried in her veins..sweat came on her body..

She felt like ..today everything will end..it might be..she will be killed by their torture or may be .she will be left with no other option ..but killing herself.. she thought its better to kill herself than to be killed by their physical abuse..

She went towards the cupboard ..and there she found a knife..she picked that..and hold it in her hands..she turned around and was about to cut her vein..when her eyes fell on Cabir Navya and her pic...

She looked at the smile of Cabir and Navya..

"Tu janti hai na mannat ..Meri jaan hai tu..tujhe kuch ho gaya toh ..Tera yeh bhai bhi zinda nahi reh payega " ...his words echoed in her eardrums..and she instantly dropped the knife..

"Nahi bhai..Mai apko kuch nahi hone dungi..am coming back to India..".. she said with determination..she grabbed her bag..and checked the passport in it..there was enough money in her bag.. which can bring her back to India..

She went towards the gate..and start pushing it..but it didn't opened..she saw the glass window..she knows..she has to do it..she picked the metal chair and with all her force she threw the chair on the glass..which leads in breaking it..

The boys who were coming upstairs to her room..heard the noise ..and ran towards her room in full speed..but this time..she escaped from there..glass pricked in her body..but the pain was nothing in front of the pain ..she went through in this long one week..

She finally escaped from that hell..she ran straight to airport..and took the next flight to India... throughout the journey ...she was only sulking..she may ran out from there..but in real..she lost herself there only..from Cape Town to India..a shattered soul came back.. She is no longer the same Nandini..

After reaching Delhi..she first went to mall..and changed her attire..she plastered a fake smile on her face and came back to mannat villa..

After seeing Cabir and Navya..she went all emotional..she had thought that she will never be able to see them..but finally she is in her brother's warmth..

That was the same feeling she felt that day in her mental condition when manik told her how he in his childhood was lost once..and he felt like he would never be able to see his parents..that's why that day she was filled with tears..hearing his side of story..as she herself suffered this fear ..

"Finally you are here..I missed you mannat...".. he said and she clinged more into him..she wanted to tell him..but she wasn't having that much courage..

She hadn't told Cabir Navya that the college was over 1 week back only..as that day when she was about to come India..she had planned the surprise for them..but unfortunately nothing goes in her favor..

As she came back after 1 week..so they didn't questioned..as they didn't knew that college last day was 1 week back..and Because the college was very prestigious so they weren't allowed to talk with their family every day..only on weekends they could...so cavya weren't tensed when they didn't got the call in this 1 week..

And on the last day only .she came back..which was more than enough for them...first..two-three days ..she tried to behave all normal..but from inside she was dying..and then slowly she drifted into deep slumber ...to never wake up..

One fine day..she was badly broken..so she grabbed her car keys and walked out of the house..in search of peace..that horrible nights haunts her still..she was driving very rashly in all those thoughts..and soon she met with accident ..and then lost her mental stability..because of trauma..

(Flashback end)

Nandini told him everything..and collapsed on the ground..she cried inconsolably while he himself was shattered..

He had never thought that truth will be this heart breaking..his star suffered so much..everything fall apart..he fell apart..looking at the deteriorated condition of her..he himself broke down..

Nandini : "yeh woh sach hai..Jo na mujhe jeene de raha hai Manik..aur Na Marne de raha hai.. I have been raped ...".. she said and cried ..he closed his eyes tightly in utmost pain...listening that particular last line..

Screen freezes on their shattered face..

Truly speaking ..this update made my eyes teary..I was writing with constant gaps..because the pain was unbearable for me..

Hope I didn't made you cry much.. pardon me for this heart wrenching update..

Do leave you comments..and hit the star icon ...

Loads of love..
Kajal 😃😃

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro