9. Storm inside!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

People say.. Move on ..forget bad ..forget past.. forget all..and move on.. but do they even know..what's the meaning of pain..fear? .. No! May be they really don't know.. We never forget our past..we never forget our wounds.. it's just as the time passes by..we get used to it.. that wound hurts..but not that much..with all our strength ..when we try to move forward..there is always one force pulling us backward.. Unfortunately! We give up.. We just get tired .. sometimes all we know about us is that.. we can't fight anymore.. we just can't.. and we start living with that helplessness only.. A fear engulf inside us ..fear from our self only.. But almighty knows ..how to end that fear in you..how to bring peace to you..So one fine day..he will send that hope for you..which will make you leave your fear..

Award ceremony :

MaNan reached the award ceremony ..Nandini looking ethereal in her peach color gown..while Manik as always looking stunning in his casuals.. Nandini after a very long time came out and the biggest irony over here is that the girl who used to make friends in one blink..is now feeling uncomfortable amidst of strangers..

Manik noticed her restlessness..he held her hand..and entwined them..she instantly looked towards him..and he smiled..his that smile brought some confidence in her ..

If we all go a little in their past..then we will notice the drastic change in them..it's like the roll has reversed.. Nandini the ever so confident Nandini..is nervous.. and the ever so shy manik is confident..

The talkative Nandini has became quiet ..and the quiet Manik has opened up a little.. People say... time changes everything but do the time has changed this? ..or something else is there? Which is the reason behind this change?..

Manik : "don't worry! Am here with you..keep calm..".. he said to her in his calm voice which brought strength in her..

Nandini : "I trust you" ... those three words left him speechless...his heart started beating at its fastest rate ..he couldn't believe that she really trust him.. sometime back ..he was having second thoughts..but this girl ..this girl never ceases to amaze him..

Manik : "thank you ..thank you so much for trusting me Nandini..".. he said and she smiled..

They both walked inside Holding each other's hands..and this didn't went unnoticed by the eagle eyes of media.. They all started clicking pictures of the star couple.. but these two who has given friendship tag to their relationship..don't know that ..they actually love each other .. here Manik knows about his feeling but what about Nandini?.. don't she feel the same? .. she has become so quiet that it's hard to understand what's going inside her..

They walked inside .. maintaining the persona..there was peace on their face..it's may be because they both are holding hands.. transferring good energy to one another..

Then they both occupied the front seat..right in front of the stage.. Whole media busy in capturing their one glance.. They both were looking so perfect together..like Almighty himself came down to get their one glimpse...

"So the final time has come.. This award ceremony is in the honor of Mr. Manik Malhotra.. who has gain the 1st position with his hard work and dedication.. In my whole career I never came across person like him..so much focused.. so much talented..it's only 3 months..he working here.." ..one of the head of Manik giving speech..and Nandini's face has lighten up..she held his hand tightly and he looked at her ..he saw the happiness in her eyes..

"In these 3 months.. he gained this position..he deserve every bit of it..So ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for ... MANIK MALHOTRA ..Mr. Manik Malhotra is the best counsellor of India.. " .. he completed and while hall echoed with the sound of clapping.. Nandini was extremely happy for him.. Manik's head called him on stage. but his all attention was on Nandini only..

she looked at him..and shake him a bit by his hand..this brought him back to real world..

Nandini : "Manik..go..they are calling you..".. she said And he smiled.. he nodded and went to stage..while everyone started clapping once again..

Manik received the award and took the Mike in his hand ..he looked at Nandini..who was smilingly looking at him..

"I would never be here ..if my star hadn't light my path.. My star made me realize who the real me is.. My star is the reason of my existence today.. Manik Malhotra would never been Manik Malhotra if that star wouldn't been there..." ..he said all this looking straight towards Nandini...who was full of tears.. she knows he is giving all the credit to her..her heart filled with respect for him..and tears made their way out..while a smile never leaving her lips..

"Aaj mai Jo bhi hoon..jahan bhi hoon..it's because of my star.. who was me?.. A long lost person..who was confined within himself..who had no communication with surrounding.. who never came out of his shell..but that day..that day when my star stepped into my life.. I realized..who the real me is.. I realized the importance of this life.. I realized that my star..my star is right.." ... his words were doing nothing but creating magic ..

Love enters with slow and steady steps..and leaves you spellbound.. Love is entering in her life..or may be has already made the entry..it's just take a moment for her ..to realize her inner feelings..

She was looking at him with pride in her eyes..and respect in her heart..the level of respect for him shoots to infinite level today in her heart ..

"So I wanna dedicate my this success to my star.. and also the reason behind my upcoming success will also me my star.. who will always shine for me..and guides me on the right path..".. he said with a huge smile..and then said thank you..the whole crowd burst into clapping sound..every single person was praising his words.. he once again proved that he is really a down to earth person..with only love in his heart..

He walked towards Nandini..and she stood up..he smiled..and hand over the award to her..she hesitated in taking it from him..but he gave her that..

Manik : "you are my star.. my shining star.."...his words left her spell bound...she was looking at him dumbfounded and he was only smiling..

After sometime ..both were standing in the hall..the soft music started playing in the background..

Manik forwarded his hand..and she without any second thoughts...gave him her hand..he held it tightly..as if he wants to assure her that he will never leave her hand..

Tinka tinka jara jara, hai roshnee se jaise bhara - (2)
Har dil mai arman hote toh hai - (2)
Bas koyee samjhe jara ..

(He yanked her closely..placed his hand on her back..and took her one hand in his ..she placed her hand on his shoulder..and they started moving in sync..)

Tinka tinka jara jara, hai roshnee se jaise bhara - (2)
Bas koyee samjhe jara..

(She started drowning in his eyes..he held her hand..and twirled her around..she only wanted to back in his arms..it feels so peaceful with him..)

Dil pe ek naya sa nasha chha gaya
Kho raha tha jo khwab woh laut aa gaya..
Dil pe ek naya sa nasha chha gaya
Kho raha tha jo khwab woh laut aa gaya..

(He took her back..in his arms..this time..she placed both her hands on his chest..and he locked his hands around her waist..both were looking in each other's eyes..and a new definition is coming in their relationship.. She felt like finally she found her solace..while with his piercing gaze ..he wanted to see in her heart..and take away all her pain..)

Yeh jo ehsas hai jo karar hai, kya isee kaa hee nam pyar hai
Yeh jo ehsas hai jo karar hai, kya isee kaa hee nam pyar hai..

(He opened his arms... only holding her one hand..he made her come to him..she placed her one leg on her knee..and he bent a little in right..whole supporting her with his one hand..placed on her shoulder..both drowning in each other's eyes..)

Puchhe dil tham ke jara
Tinka tinka jara jara, hai roshnee se jaise bhara
Har dil mai arman hote toh hai..

(He made her stand properly and came behind her..he entwined their hands..she closed her eyes..he picked her effortlessly..and she leaned a little back ..while he took a slow round..)

Tinka tinka jara jara, hai roshnee se jaise bhara
Bas koyee samjhe jara
Tinka tinka tinka tinka.........

(He slowly put her down..and looked at her..she moved a little in her left..he was holding her hand..she looked at him..something was in her eyes.. may be respect for him..or may be love for him..she came rolling in his arms..and fell ..he held her tightly by her waist..and both lost in each other's eyes..)

There eye lock broke ..when they heard loud sound of claps..both straighten themselves..and smiled..and shy smile appeared on their faces..both looked at each other..and once again got lost in some other world..

Nandini : "Manik..".. he called her and he instantly answered with "kya"

Nandini : "mujhe pani peena hai..".. she said and he smiled..

Manik : "tum yahi ruko ..Mai laata hoon..".. he said in his soft and lovable voice..she nodded and he went to fetch water.. She start recalling their amazing dance ..and a blush formed on her face..

After sometime.. Manik came back with the glass of water..but to his shock..Nandini wasn't there..he roamed his eyes all over in the hall..but she was no where to be found.. he got terrified as where she can go..

He cross checked with the people ..but they said they didn't saw her.. he was all frustrated..he started looking for her all around..but she wasn't in the hall..

He moved out of the venue..and start looking here and there..but there was no trace of her.. his breath caught in his throat when realization hit him..that..nandini is missing ..his star is missing..

"Kahan ho tum Nandini..".. he said and helplessness was clearly evicted in his voice..

He was about to move inside once again..when he heard sound of sobbing..he turned around..with little confusion..and keen eyes..

He followed the source of that sound... he went towards the dark corner...and next what he saw was enough to made his blood dry in his veins..

Nandini sitting in the corner ..holding her knees ..sobbing badly..she was trembling in fear..crying incoherently.. he rushed towards her and placed his hand on her knee ...she shoved his hand off and keep on cry..

He held her face in his hands and made her look at him..

"Nandini it's me .. Manik".. he said In his soothing voice ..she now looked at him..

"Manik...".. she took his name like a prayer.. she hugged him tightly and cried her heart out..he rubbed his palm on her back..and try to calm her down..while he himself was in tears..

Sometime back everything was perfect..every damn thing..then how this situation came up..how she suddenly came out ..and here she is crying her heart out..loads of questions started haunting him..

"Nandini shant ho jao..please.."..he told her softly ..while she was only crying..clinging more into him..and he wasn't understanding the reason behind this...

He somehow made her calm..and broke the hug..he cupped her face And very lovingly wiped off her tears..

"Hum ghar chalenge ..".. he told her and she nodded..he picked her up in his arms..and she didn't argue..today she really want peace...and her peace is him..

After sometime... It's late in night.. after taking her back to mannat villa..he without any delay..made her sleep in her room..as throughout the journey ..she had not left his arms..she had placed her head on his shoulder..he knows something is very serious but he thought to give her some time..to open up..but today ..he is adamant ..he want all his answers..

After she slept..he went in her lobby..and start gazing at the sky..the moon is shining to full..and in its charm..the stars are looking more bright.. but he wasn't at peace today.. his star isn't fine...his star isn't shining..

She was all fine ..till the time they both were dancing then what happened suddenly that it leads to here..her sobbing sound haunting him...her crying face making him scare..making him weak in his knees..

Inside she was sleeping..but suddenly her facial expressions changed..and she woke up with a jerk..tears rolled out of her eyes..fear was spread all over her face..she looked all around for Manik..but didn't find him..which scared her even more.. she stepped out of the bed..and looked here and there..

Just then her eyes fell on Manik..who was standing back facing in the lobby.. she ran towards him in full speed..and hugged him tightly from back..he was lost in his thoughts ..when he felt a jolt..he found her hugging him tightly..and crying uncontrollably...he turned around and she hugged him more tightly..

Nandini : "mujhe chorke mat jana Manik..please mat jana ..".. she said while sobbing and he caressed her head...

Manik : "main kahi nahi ja raha hoon Nandini..aur kabhi nahi Jaunga..".. he assured her and she snuggled more into him..

After some good time...when he found her little calm..he broke the hug..and cupped her face..

Manik : "you trust me na Nandini?".. he asked looking in her eyes and she nodded..

Manik : "then tell me everything..kaunsi baat hai Jo tumhe itna pareshan karhi hai..ek baar mujhse keh ke toh dekho ..apne liye na sahi..mere liye..please Nandini..it hurts to see you hurt..nahi Dekh pa raha hoon main..tumhe ese ..please tell me Nandini..please..".. he pleaded her and she felt helplessness in his voice..tears trickled down her eyes and she looked downwards.. Manik looked at her..

Manik : "theek hai..it's okay agar tumhe nahi batana..".. he said and tried to walk out..but she held his hand..and he looked at her..

Nandini : "main tumhe sab bataungi Manik..".. she said looking in his eyes and he looked at her carefully now..

Screen freezes on their stern faces..

Uffff!! Such a big chapter.. hope you all liked the update..

In next everything will be revealed..till then stay tune..

Don't forget to comment..and hit the star icon..

Loads of love..
Kajal 😃😃😃

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro