8. Trust Him!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Note : Thank you for your love and support..we are a family of 4k now ..loads of love to you people..keep loving..keep reading. And keep supporting..

Today was my exam..and it was rocking..thanks for all your wishes..last exam on 25th June..do pray for me..

Happy Reading!

People say..if we run from something ..then it start chasing us.. until or unless we don't accept it.. Running away from any problem can never be a solution..stand there..face the storm..and make that storm afraid..eventually it will pass by you..without harming you..not because that storm hasn't the power to make you fall..but because you are strong enough..to not let yourself fall back..

There is a saying "when there is will..there is a way" ...you just need to believe yourself and then you will find the way... when you feel like all the close have shut now And nothing can save you..close your eyes..take a deep breath..calm yourself down..and think.. You will definitely get the way..and you will realize there is still a door which is unlocked..

No problem..no storm..nothing ..has the power to snatch your peaceful smile from you..until or unless you let that situation overpower all your peace..and take away your sanity.. Be calm..and face it.. You will win.. because you are right.. God always have a back of you.. Believe in yourself..

It's a beautiful new morning.. Nandini was having her tea ..sitting outside in the lawn..it gives her peace..she likes sitting alone in the lawn.. she picked up the newspaper and the headline itself brought a big smile on her face.. she read the whole news ..and the smile was only getting broad by each passing second.. even she herself don't know..when did last time she smiled this broad..

She took the newspaper in her hands and ran straight inside ..She came running in..and Navya saw her.. she noticed a big smile on her face.. which brought smile to her as well.. She saw Nandini running upstairs..and entering in Manik's room..

Navya : "in dono ki Khushi ek dusre se he hai..pata nahi kab samjhenge dono".. she thought with a smile..

Manik's room :

Nandini entered inside and stopped on the door.. she was panting very badly.. Manik who was engrossed in his book..looked at Nandini..and he jumped out of the bed..throwing the book..he ran to her..he held her..as she was breathing heavily..

Manik : "kya hua Nandini tumhe?.. why you are panting?".. he asked in concern..and held her by her shoulder..

Nandini : " woh..Mai..woh".. she tried to say something..but her uneven breath stopped her from uttering anything..he shushed her..

Manik : "chup raho..andar aao.." ...he took her inside and made her sit on the bed..he picked the glass full of water .. and passed it to her..she drank the whole water .. and gradually her breath became even..

Manik : "you fine na?".. he asked worriedly and she nodded with a smile..

He stood properly and looked at her..

Manik : "why you were panting?".. he asked and now she also stood up..in front of him..

Nandini : "because I came running all the way.." ..she told him..and he looked at her confusingly..

Manik : "but kyu?.. kya hua?"...he asked and she hand over him the newspaper..she ask him to read the front page news ..

(I tried my best to give the edit a real touch😉😉..hope it's nice)

He read the whole news..and she was looking at him with a big smile..

Manik : " acha yeh..iske liye tumhe bhagne ki kya jarurat thi..gir jati toh".. he said sternly looking at her..while she was shocked ..

What type of person he is?.. it is such a big news and all he is caring about her?.. Is he really a human?.. no human can be this down to earth.. No! He can't be a normal human being... he is almighty himself ..

All these things played in her heart and she was looking at him dumbfounded.. he snapped his fingers in front of her.. and she came out of her trance..

Nandini : "Manik..it's a big news.. there is a big award function..to honor you ..with the best counsellor of India.. Tumhe yeh choti baat lag rahi hai?".. she asked and he noticed the shine on her face..

Nandini : "aren't you happy?".. she asked and he looked deep in her eyes..she can feel his piercing gaze..as if he is able to see her soul..

Manik : "are you happy?" .. instead of answering her..he questioned her..and she smiled to full..

Nandini : "am very happy manik.. bahut jyada Khush hoon mai..".. she genuinely said in her lovely voice with a big smile.. her that happiness brought smile on his face..

Manik : "toh bas..main bhi Khush hoon..".. he answered and she looked at him puzzled..she didn't understood the meaning of his sentence ..but she smiled..

She came forward and was about to hug him..but stopped in mid only..he looked at her..even he wanted to hug her right now..take her in his arms.. After that day..when 1st time they hugged each other in the room..they never hugged again.. He so wanted to feel her warmth once again..but he controlled himself..

She moved back..and started looking here and there..to avoid the awkwardness between them.. Manik broke the silence..

Manik : "won't you congratulate me?".. he asked and now she looked at him.. she smiled and forwarded her hand ..he shake hand with her.. and this small handshake made him recall their first meeting on the last day of college..

How that day for the first time he had talked with her..how they both spent a beautiful time together..everything came as a flashback in front of his eyes..

From that day to this day..things have changed a lot between them..he is no longer that shy manik...and she is no longer that carefree Nandini.. life has turned 360 degree ..but one thing is still norm...and it's his love ..for her.. his true and pure love ..is still the same..

They both unwillingly took back their hand ..and gave a smile to each other..

It's night now ..and every one is on dinning table.. as always ..Cabir sitting on the head seat.. Nandini sitting in his right side.. Navya in cabir's left side..and Manik sitting beside Navya ..in front of Nandini..

Cabir : "Mannat main soch raha tha ..kyu na hum sab ek picnic plan Kare?".. he asked after putting one morsel in Nandini's mouth..which she gulped down lovingly

Navya and Manik were looking at the beautiful relation of bro and sis.. Cabir still treat her as his daughter and he will always treat her like that only..

Navya : "idea toh acha hai..bahut time ho gaya hum log kahi ek sath nahi gaye..".. she said with a smile..and Nandini simply smiled.. Manik noticed that.. although she was smiling all this while but there wasn't any excitement in her..

"Kya chupa rahi ho Nandini?.. or kyu?" .. Manik thought looking at her..

Cabir : "mannat! What you think?".. he asked her ..and she simply nodded with a smile.. Manik was closely observing her each and every move..and even CaVya can see that..but they didn't wanted to make her upset with their questions..so they choose not to ask any..

Just then Cabir got a call..and he received it..while Nandini was lost somewhere..she was stirring the rice ..totally lost..

"Is it important? .. okay! ..nahi! book our tickets.. we will be there..".. Cabir talked on phone and hung up the call..

He looked at Navya ..who was already looking at him..while Manik was observing Nandini only..

His attention was on Cabir's words as well..and Nandini also...

Cabir : "Navya..Hume kal Paris nikalna hoga .. mannat textiles ka tender Hume Mila hai..and as you are the CEO of that company ..so you have to accompany me..".. he told Navya and she nodded..but then both looked at Nandini..who was calm and composed..

Navya : " but hum Nandini ko akele nahi chor sakte..." .. she told in little worry ..Nandini looked at both..and after a deep thought ..Cabir looked at Manik..

Cabir : "Manik! Kya tum Nandini ke sath rokoge yaha..as I trust you " ... his last words made Manik smile..

But before answering Cabir.. Manik looked at Nandini..she looked at him..and with eyes ..he asked ..what to answer... she smiled and nodded in yes..this made him smile..

Manik : "theek hai Cabir..Mai ruk Jaunga ..tum log jao..".. he said with a smile ..which made CaVya smiled.. they both had noticed the eye conversation of MaNan which made them smile more..

Cabir : "Mannat ..hum jaldi aa jayenge ..okay!".. he told her and she simply smiled...

Nandini : "it's okay bhai ..ap log araam se jao..".. she assured him and they both smiled..

CaVya left early in the morning..and now MaNan are sitting and having their breakfast.. Cook had cooked food for them.. There was complete silence between them..an unwanted silence.. It's so unlike her..

"Jis Nandini ko main janta tha ..use baat karne ke liye bahano ki jarurat nahi hoti thi..use chup rehna acha nahi lagta tha.. fir yeh change ..kese Nandini or kyu?".. he thought with little pain..

Manik : "Nandini".. he called her while she was sipping her coffee..

Nandini : "hmm? ..kya hua?".. she asked and he smiled..

Manik : "yaad hai tumne kaha tha ..you don't like cooking.. so ab tum khud apne liye coffee banake laayi.. kyu?"..he asked and she looked lost with his question..

Nandini : "waqt ke sath sab kuch badal jata hai.. kuch bhi pehle jesa nahi hai.. Na tum ..aur Na he main.." ... she said last line with a very heavy heart..and he noticed that unknown pain in her heart..which is killing her bit by bit..

Manik : "but kyu Nandini?.. yeh change kyu?"... he finally asked after gathering all his courage.. She looked at him with something in her eyes.. he felt like her eyes are talking with him..wants to tell something..wants to shed tears..but she is stopping them from communicating with him..but why? .. why she isn't letting him know anything?... what is that which is badly ruining her from inside...

Nandini : "tum breakfast karlo..mujhe kuch kaam hai..".. she stated and stood up ..she left for her room..leaving Manik once again in puzzle..

Manik : "Is she don't trust me?" ..he suddenly asked himself and pain engulfed inside his heart..

After sometime.. Manik got the call that he has to attend the award ceremony which is going to held in evening.. he was in dilemma ..what to do?.. He can't leave Nandini alone here ..

He went towards her room.. She was writing something..he noticed that..and then knocked on the door.. she looked at the door and smiled..

"You don't need to knock Manik..aao" .. she said with a smile and he too smiled back..

Manik : "Nandini actually..I came here to ask you something..".. she stood up listening his stern voice.. she nodded and he continued..

Manik : "Nandini actually.. woh award ceremony aaj hai.. main tumhe yaha akele nahi chor sakta.. tum chalogi mere sath?".. he asked very sweetly..

Nandini : "but man..".. she was about to deny when he cut her in mid..

Manik : "please ..wese bhi mom dad dadi..koi bhi India mei nahi hai...I want my friend's support today ..".. his last sentence left Nandini speechless.. she smiled and said yes..

He smiled to full..and remarked "get ready for the party"...their was a soothing smile on his face and she was happy to see him smiling..

Screen freezes on their happy faces..

I hope story is not going boring..and I know lots of questions are in your minds..which will be answered very soon..

Don't forget to leave your comments and hit the star icon..your votes are precious to me..

Loads of love ..
Kajal 😃😃

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro