19. Lost control!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Time has brought your heart to Me ..I have loved you for thousand years..love you for thousand more..lyrics well defined their state of heart..they were craving for each other all this while but somewhere their heart already knows that soon they will come face to face.. they only loved each other and they will keep loving each other..

They both were standing there still..gazing at each other..that crave ..that longing..that yearning was clearly evident in their respective eyes..

Manik : "Nandini!".. he called her name like a prayer..all this while he had only worshipped this particular name..

Nandini : "Manik!".. she too called his name with equal passion in her voice..

Jhuk gaya aasmaan..

Mil Gaye do Jahan..

Har taraf hai Milan ka samaan..

(As soon as he heard his name from her mouth..keeping all his rational thoughts aside..he hugged her tightly ..with great force..tears falling out of his eyes while she was stunned.. whether to reciprocate or not..she was in fix..but slowly she placed her hand on his back..and hugged him tightly..that hug was purely bliss after 4 long months..their wounds are healing..that huge hole which created in their hearts..is also filling now..)

Everyone was watching them intently but they were lost in each other's embrace..totally captivated in this beautiful moment..

But suddenly Nandini opened her eyes and realized what she was doing and where she was standing..she broke the hug with a jerk which left Manik shocked..he was looking at her with shocking expression while she was looking here and there but him..

Manik : "nan..".. before he could say anything..she ran out of there like a maniac.. while he was looking at her direction hysterically..

It took some time for making him register his surroundings..whatever happened some time back was unexpected..and that's how they met always .. unexpectedly..in weird situation..in complicated scenarios..they have infinite love in their hearts but a complicated love story..

Manik : "what she is doing here??".. he thought and just then Meera aunty came outside and noticed that everyone was standing still..talking something..and looking at Manik ..

"Mr. Malhotra..".. she called him and her voice made him come back to the real world...

She came towards them but before that she dismissed all ..and they all complied...

"I wasn't expecting your arrival this early..".. she said with a smile while he was still lost in his own thoughts.. Nandini's face was coming in front of him again and again.. lady noticed that restlessness in him..

"Where are you lost?.. You need anything??".. she asked softly..

Manik : "Nandini".. he said abruptly which left Meera surprised..she wasn't expecting Nandini's name from his mouth..

"Nandini?".. she repeated but as a question ..and now Manik looked at her ..as may be she will be able to answer him..

Nandini came running straight to her room..locked it..and crashed on the bed ..crying her heart out ..

Nandini : "why I can't run away??.. what you want??".. she asked while crying whereas the supreme father was smiling inwardly ..as he has all the answers but he will open all his cards when the right time will come..

She recalled his questioning eyes..there was pain in them..there was only questions..grief filled in those brown eyes..but she also saw the infinite love in his eyes ..which was always there ..and even today it was fresh like a blooming flower..

She moved up and sat down on the bed ..she rested her head on the bed rest..held her knees close to her body..and closed her eyes...she was once again diving in her past ..how beautiful it was with him..

All their memories were flashing in front of her eyes and tears were falling out of her hazel ones continuously ..

Nandini : "I can't stand in front of you Manik..kitna dard tha tumhari aankhon Mei ..kitne sawal the un Mei..par mai jawab kese doon..kese??.. kya kahun tumhe??"..she said while crying badly ..

"Wahi Jo mai Sunna chahta hoon Nandini!".. she heard the most intimidating voice ..which was enough to rose the beat of her heart..she opened her eyes slowly and looked in her right side..and there he was..standing there on the gate looking at her with much love and pain..holding only questions in his eyes but love all over his face..

Nandini : "Manik!".. she called his name like a prayer and moved out of the bed ..while he closed his eyes to feel her presence..it took some time for making him register his surroundings..

Manik : " I were dying to listen my name from you..kabhi nahi socha tha that any day..any day I will crave to hear my own name ...".. he confessed after looking in her eyes and she noticed that honesty in them..tears fall from her eyes and he walked inside the room..with every step he take towards her ..she feels her breath caught in her throat..and soon he was standing in front of her very close to her...

Manik : "sawal tum janti hu..jawab mai Janna chahta hoon..".. he said sternly ..being the most straight forward person..he didn't moved round and round but he cut it short and simple..but at the same time it was the most complex thing to her..

Nandini : "Manik mai...".. she stammered..she wasn't able to answer him..as the answer has no base ..she already knows that..but somewhere wasn't able to realize or accept it..

Manik : "bolo Nandini..am listening.."... He said just to boost her energy but from inside he was loosing every second..

Nandini : "I think ..I had said all in that letter..".. she said while looking here and there but him..he looked at her shockingly ..as that particular letter used to give him enormous pain..

Manik : "you really mean all that??".. he asked still surprisingly..and she was standing still..

Nandini : "yes!".. she said without making eye contact and this gesture of her made him smile..

Manik : "you still can't lie..".. he stated curtly with a smile ..and now this made her look at him surprisingly..

Nandini : " am not lying ..".. she tried to justify but that smile was giving her hints that everything is going in deaf ears...

Manik : "you remember on our 1st meet you had said.. agar kismat ne chaha toh hum fir milenge..and see where are we today..we are destined Nandini..".. he said with such intensity that even she wants to believe..but she was holding herself back..

She said nothing and start walking away from him..but before she can go far away..he held her hand..and a shiver ran down her spine..that touch..that feeling was making her loose bit by bit..

Manik : "tumhari aankhon Mei Jo hai..woh tumhari jubaan pe jarur aayega..it's a promise..".. he said with determination while she had no guts to look at him..he left her hand and she walked out without saying anything..while he was smiling..

Manik : "ab jab humari kismat Hume Milana chahti he hai..so why don't put some efforts..I saw love in your eyes Nandini..that same pain which I have inside me..is also inside you.. I will make it come out..but..that letter....".. his timer stopped once again to that letter ..did she really mean that??.. or there is something more to it??

"are Nandini suno"..suddenly she heard a soft womanly voice from her back when she was going towards the near by sea shore..

Nandini : "Meera aunty?.."...she said as the lady approaches her.. Nandini stand still as she was already having tears in her eyes ..she very cleverly wiped them off..

"Woh have you met Mr. Malhotra?.."...she asked after coming to her..this mere mention of Manik ..she suddenly averted her gaze and start looking here and there..

"Are Nandini ..am talking to you.."..she shake her a little..

" kahan khoyi hui ho??".. she asked after grabbing Nandini's attention..

Nandini : "woh aunty ..actually..".. she stammered..she wasn't able to find the apt words..

"Actually he was asking for you!!".. she suddenly told her and this made Nandini look at her with so many questions..

Nandini : "about me??".

She asked with confusion..

"Han!! He was asking how you came here..but am wondering..why he was so eager to know??.. tum janti ho kya unhe??".. she asked and her last line made Nandini freeze at her spot..

"You are my shining star!".. "I won't ever leave your hand".. "princess!".. "Nandini you are such a kid" .. "suno toh meri baat princess"..

Suddenly all their beautiful memories..flashed in front of her eyes.. his words started echoing in her ear drums.. and was again she started drowning in the pool of her beautiful past life with him..

But her trance broke down by the continuous call of Meera aunty..

"Hua kya hai tumhe??"... She asked with confusion..and Nandini was all quiet..

Nandini : "I don't know him aunty..but what you told him?".. she after grabbing some courage ..said in her weak tone..

" I told him everything.."..she told her and started narrating the whole past event..

(flashback)

Manik : "Nandini".. he said absent mindedly still pondering on their re meet..

"Nandini?".. she asked as question and this made Manik look at meera aunty..he knows only she has all the answers to his questions..

Manik : "yes! Nandini..woh yaha kese??.. I mean woh apko kese mili?"... He encountered her with loads of questions..

"Why you are asking so many questions about her??".. she asked being clueless..she even recalled MaNan's encounter some time back..how they both hugged each other ..she had witnessed a spark in their eyes..in their body language..there was something unusual..and she even noticed pain..eagerness in Manik's voice...

Manik : "just wants to know ..please..".. he asked with honesty dripping from each word he spoke..so she decided to tell him the truth..

"Actually!! I met her 4 months back...on the railway station of panchgani .. she was crying sitting on one bench..I Walked towards her ..I asked where does she lives..she didn't told me anything..Balki she started walking out..but somehow I consoled her..mujhe laga she needs shelter..so mai use yaha apne sath Pune le aayi..tab se she is with me ..here working in this NGO.."..she told him ..and he felt more guilty ..he realized one thing that she wasn't at peace..even she was hurt after leaving them..but what made her leave that was the big question..

Manik : "thank you aunty..for bringing her with you ..and keep her safe and sound..I can't thank you in words..".. his words told that infinite love he holds in his heart..there was shine in his eyes after knowing that his star was safe all this while..this didn't went unnoticed by meera aunty..

"But...".. before she could interrogate him ..he asked one more question..

Manik : "I wants to meet her..please tell me her room..."... He asked or pleaded is the apt word..

She told him the direction..and he walked out after thanking her for the last time..

"There is something deep between them..".. she thought while looking at Manik who was running in the direction which she told him..

(Flashback over)

"I have seen something in his eyes..there was yearning in them..pain filled in each nerve of his .. but there was true and pure love in them ..there was concern for you ..I thought he must be knowing you..but you are denying..".. she said looking straight towards Nandini..while her face was down..

Nandini : "Manik..go back please..I have no strength left in me..".. she said in her heart after listening all the words by aunty..

"acha Chalo.. we should start the celebration..Mr. Mal......".. before she could complete they board heard a mesmerizing voice..which instantly grabbed Nandini's attention as she was able to recognize that familiar voice..

Tere sang yaara

Khush rang bahara

Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitara..

( "Manik!".. her heart instantly recognized and all her nerves came to live..every ounce of her was shaking under that marvelous tone.. she absent mindedly start following that beautiful peaceful voice while the lady was quietly observing Nandini..)

O karam khudaya hai

Tujhe mujhse milaya hai..

Tujhpe marke hi toh

Mujhe jeena aaya hai..

(She reached towards the center where the stage was set ..and there he was sitting on the floor of stage with some group of children surrounded him..he was having a peaceful smile on his face..while his eyes were depicting infinite love..she was drowning in that particular moment..nothing matters to her other than him..)

O tere sang yaara

Khushrang bahara

Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitara..

(Suddenly his eyes also fall on her ..and his heart started doing salsa..she was looking at him with much love..while he was singing with passion filled voice and holding infinite love in his eyes..)

O tere sang yaara

Khushrang bahara

Main tera ho jaun

Jo tu karde ishara..

(He was looking at him..while she in the daze started walking towards him..his words were making her loose control over her emotions..while he was emphasising on each word of his..like he mean each and every word..there was honesty in those chocolate brown eyes...there was only love in them..)

Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main

Teri khushbu se takraun main

Har raat jo aata hai mujhe

Woh khwab tu..

(He stood up..while singing..and Nandini was coming towards him ...she was totally in captivate of that beautiful voice of his..his words were doing nothing but casting spell on her..)

Tera mera milna dastoor hai

Tere hone se mujhme noor hai

Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan

Mehtaab tu..

(He too started walking towards her while singing..they both wanted to cover that physical distance between ..but some where they both know that there is some invisible distance between which is not letting them closer..she was holding tears in her eyes..while he so wanted to snatch all her pain from her..and give only happiness to her..)

O karam khudaya hai

Tujhe maine jo paaya hai

Tujhpe marke hi toh

Mujhe jeena aaya hai..

(They both reached to each other..he placed his hand on her cheek..and instantly a lone tear fell out of her eyes..he noticed that her eyes wants to communicate a lot .. but she is stopping them..he even noticed fear in them..but wasn't able to figure out the reason behind that fear.. he wiped off her tears with the back of his finger..and nodded a no to her)..

O tere sang yaara

Khush rang bahara

Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitara

(As soon as he nodded a no to her..she crashed in his arms..hugged him tightly with great force..and started crying..he took a back..by her this move..but he patted on her head..and consoled her.. he took her protectively in his arms..and let her come to peace..he knows..only they both can heal each other..)

O tere sang yara

Khush rang bahara

Tere bin ab toh

Na jeena ganvara..

(Suddenly his trance broke down..and he noticed..she was still standing far from him..looking at him..and he was sitting on the floor of stage ..he realized he was day dreaming..he smiled weakly ..still singing with galore of love and passion in his voice..)

Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein

Bas aaya hun tere paas re

Meri ankhon me tera naam hai

Pehchaan le..

(He stood up while singing and came down the stage..small girls too followed him..while he was coming towards Nandini..her breath caught in her throat when she listened his words..he was looking at her with great intensity in them..meera aunty too walked towards the area and noticed their eye communication ..she saw some spark in their body language..)

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai

Sau baaton ki ik baat hai..

(He reached towards her while she was standing still like a statue looking at him..and he smiled after singing the last line..and his smirk made her realize he will say something really depth..)

Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke

Yeh jaane le..

(He sung ..while looking straight into her eyes..his words instantly gave her goosebumps all over ..that was the intensity in his voice and eyes..that it actually made her vulnerable..)

O karam khudaya hai

Tera pyaar jo paaya hai

Tujhpe marke hi toh

Mujhe jeena aaya hai..

(He started moving all around her ..while singing ..tears falling out her eyes..she so wanted to hug him tightly and cry her heart out..)

O tere sang yaara

Khush rang bahara

Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitara..

(She suddenly turned around to leave..but he was just behind her..she collided with him..and he held her..now their eyes met ..and both lost in each other's eyes..)

O tere sang yaara

Khush rang bahara

Main behta musafir

Tu tehra kinara..

(He was still singing..holding her from waist..while her both hands were on his chest..and they both were looking in each other's eyes..and every single person was witnessing their infinite love..even a blind can say that they are madly and deeply in love with each other..)

He completed the song...and she was looking at him with love..he without saying anything..picked her up in his arms..even she didn't protested..she wrapped her hands around his neck...while looking deep in his eyes..he too was looking in her eyes only..

He started walking towards the corridor..and took her straight to her room..everyone was looking at them..and Meera Aunty smiled to full..

"Infinte love!"..she said with a smile as she get to know their inner feelings..she then made everyone to work..while MaNan reached in Nandini's room..

He placed her on the bed and stand there ..he was looking at her with only love..and she so wanted to melt in his arms..he suddenly turned around and this made her break the silence.

Nandini : "kahan ja rahe ho?.."..she asked and he stopped ..he didn't turned around..

Manik : "tumse door.."...he commented while holding only pain and this made her eyes more teary..

Nandini : "Man...."..before she could say anything..he turned around and his eyes were full of tears..she was shocked to see that deteriorating condition of his..she stood up..and he was looking at her with questions in his eyes..

Manik : "yehe toh tum chahti thi na ...mai tumse door chale jao..isliye tumne mujhe ..hum sab ko khudse door kar diya ..hai na Nandini.."...he finally asked while tears were brimming down their respective eyes..

Nandini : "Manik mai....."...she tried to justify her acts but he was stubborn today..

Manik : "Ek bar keh ke toh dekha hota ..Nandini ke liye Manik apni jaan bhi de sakta hai..."...he said last line with such intensity that it made her see his infinite love ..

Nandini : "i was helpless..."..he finally gathered some courage and this made him confuse..

Manik :"helpless?..you could have come to me nandini.."...he said after cupping her face..

Nandini : "kya tum mujh pe trust karte?.."...she suddenly asked which made him confuse..but he looked straight in his eyes there was so much fear in them..

Manik : "Manik apni jaan de sakta hai..but apni nandini pe trust na kare..yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta.."...his words gave her much needed strength..and she instantly crashed in his arms..

Manik : "i want to know the reason Nandini..kya itna bhi hak nahi hai mujhe..."..he asked after taking her in his protective embrace..

Nandini : "i will tell you everything Manik.."...she said still hugging him tightly..and finally it's the time to open all the cards..while the supreme power was also smiling looking at the love doves..

Screen Freezes on hug scene of MaNan..

here is the update..hope it was good..and the updates will be slow ..kindly manage..also i will continue with innayatein soon..its just am not getting much time...so kindly corporate..don't forget to hit like and comment..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro