20. Whole Truth!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Read it clearly .. If I find even some part of my chapters anywhere ..I will instantly report it without Even giving any warning to the person who copied down.. I have copyright to all my stories..and if I report to wattpad..you will lend up in the biggest trouble..so kindly refrain such activities .. FINAL WARNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO DO THIS .. this time I ignored but next time I won't.. specially innayatein.. don't copy it..

Happy reading!

Love is just the word until you find someone who gives it the definition..and when you find that someone you eventually becomes the most strongest person on this planet..Love is just like water..we can fall in it..we can drown in it but we just can't live without you..and having true and infinte love is truly and purely innayat of supreme power..

Manik : "I want to know the reason Nandini..kya itna bhi hak nahi hai mujhe..."..he asked after taking her in his protective embrace..

Nandini : "I will tell you everything Manik.."...she said still hugging him tightly..and finally it's the time to open all the cards..while the supreme power was also smiling looking at the love doves..

He broke the hug and looked at her ..she was still in tears..so he cupped her face and kissed her forehead gently but lovingly..she closed her eyes to feel his warm lips on her skin..

Manik : "I trust you more than anything..just say it!".. his words gave her strength which she lost 4 months back..

Nandini : "Manik..humari engagement wale din....".. before she could complete his phone started ringing..so he brought his phone out and it was Nikhil's number .. but his priority was her side of story..so he disconnected the call..

Manik : "sorry..." He said to her after disconnected the call..

Nandini : "man..".. again she stopped as his phone started ringing..he was about to disconnect ..when she stopped him..

Nandini : "kuch important hoga Manik..answer it..".. she said in her patient voice ..so he answered ..

Manik : "kya hua Nikhil??".. he said instantly ..

Nikhil : "Manik actually I got the name of some students who left cape town after a week of farewell party.."...he said holding seriousness ..and this made Manik anxious..

Manik : " give me the names..".. he said angrily..his red shot eyes made Nandini confuse..she never saw Manik in anger..on their engagement day she had witnessed his anger but today's scenario is different..his eyes were depicting rage..as if he can set the whole world on fire today..

Nikhil : "it's .......".. before he could say the phone got disconnected..

Manik : " hello! Nikhil! .
Nikhil...".. he said as he got no answer from other side..and then he noticed the call is disconnected..

Manik : "shit!".. he said in utmost frustration..she noticed his restlessness so she came close to him..

She held Manik's hand and made him look at her..

Nandini : "kya hua Manik??".. she asked in her patient tone forgetting every bad thing..his soft calm voice made him calm as well..

Manik : "nothing! .. what were you saying??"... He came back to the point..and she started looking here and there..

Nandini : "Manik...".. she again went in the nervous mode..

Manik : "you can trust me..".. he suddenly said and this made her look at him..

Nandini : "I do! " .. she said looking straight in his eyes..and he saw honesty in them..she really mean those two words..so he nodded his head as a sign of continuing..

Nandini : "on the day of our engagement ...I ..Manik..I ...actually I...".. she stammered...so he held her hand and have her much needed strength..she looked in his eyes and found her solace ..which made her continue without any fear..

Nandini : "I saw him Manik..I saw him..".. she said while her body started sweating..and this made him confuse..

Manik : "whom you saw??".. he asked being confused..

Nandini : "who..who raped me..".. she finally said while looking downwards and this confession snatched the floor beneath him..

Manik : "he was there ..kese ..kyu??.. and you met him ..tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi??.. Nandini who is he??.. batao mujhe who is he??"... He showered so many questions on her and she was quiet...

Nandini : "Manik..he is....".. she was having difficulty in telling that name to him..which she too got to know 4 months back..

Manik : "bolo Nandini..for heaven sake please speak up..".. he said impatiently as already Nikhil was about to tell him but wasn't able to..and now she knows that culprit but not spilling the beans..this was really checking his patience..

Nandini : "he is Aryaman..your brother..".. she finally blurted out and this made him loose his grip on her..which instantly made her look at him with horrifying expression..while his face was filled with shock as if thunderstorm fell on him ...

He started moving backwards leaving her..he was looking downwards hysterically..while his every step was making her scared to death..what if he didn't believed??.. what if he thinks she is accusing ??.. what if he takes his brother's side??.. what if he leaves her??.. so many negativity started haunting her ..and tears were brimming down her eyes constantly..

Nandini : "Manik meri baat suno please..trust me am not cooking story..am not lying..please Manik..trust me mai jhuth nahi bol rahi hu..".. she started convincing him while he was in deep thoughts..and suddenly something hit in his mind..and he looked at her more surprisingly..

Manik : "Nandini..on that award function night..when you were missing from the party..us din..us din kya hua tha??".. he asked suddenly as If he had already answer but wanted to listen from her..

Nandini : "I had saw Aryaman there..Mai dar gayi thi..isliye waha se bhag gayi thi...".. she told him while looking downwards ..and he closed his eyes ..tighten his fist..anger was clearly visible..

Manik : "nooooooo".. he shouted and punched his fist on the wall..this made her horrified..blood was coming out of his hand..and she ran towards him..she took his hand in her and started caressing his hand..he looked at her with tears..

Manik : "am sorry Nandini..".. he said in low tone and this made her look at him..with confusion..

Manik : "I should have known all these things..us din party mei mai mila tha Aryaman se..but I didn't knew that my own brother ....".. he stopped and shut his eyes in disgust..while she was shockingly looking at him..

Manik : "but tumhe mujhe sach batana toh chahiye tha..why you left us??".. he asked while she was totally numb ..

Nandini : "you believed??".. she was only able to ask this ..and he cupped her face..

Manik : "why won't I?? ..Nandini you're my life.. you're my everything..how can I don't trust you??".. he asked and tears started flowing out of her eyes with much more speed..

Nandini : "you believed so easily?? ..you really trust me??".. she again asked still not able to believe..so he looked straight in his eyes and answered yes..

Manik : "I trust you..".. those three words did magic ..she hugged him tightly and he too..

Nandini : "I thought you won't ..I thought you will choose him over me..I thought you will think that am lying..I ....".. she started saying all those things which she used to think all these months.. because of which she left them..

Manik : "shhhhh!!! I trust you princess ..your friend can never doubt you..he will prefer to die instead of doubting you..".. he told her after tightening his hold on her and she cried her heart out..she so wanted to melt in his arms .. and today she is able to..

Actually!! It's basic human trait ..we all make things grand..huge..we actually make mountain out of molehill.. but in real things aren't that messy..situations are situation ..we label them as an opportunity or threat..and then start complaining..running away can never be a solution...stay back..reach out ..and see the change..you will be able to find all the answers.. because to find answers you don't need to go else where..it's actually hidden inside you..all you need to do is ..sit calmly..and talk with your soul master..

Manik : "but why you left us?? ".. he asked after sometime when he noticed her weeps have ceased now..

Nandini : "mai dar gayi thi Manik..I didn't wanted Cabir Bhai to be ashamed .. Aryaman was there..he had saw me ..and he said no one will ever believe me...he said you will choose him not me..you won't believe me..Manik he tried to be physical ..Mai bahut jyada dar gayi thi..that's why I ran after writing that letter.."... She told him everything and her confession made his blood boil.. how dare Aryaman to be physical with her ..he so wanted to dig his grave right there..

Manik : "but what was the need to write that you don't love me..".. he asked as that particular line used to hurt him the most..but his this question made Nandini broke the hug..

Nandini : "I didn't write anything that sort of..I just wrote that I am leaving ... because I have my reasons..and I don't want you people to search me..bas ..isse jyada I didn't wrote..".. she told him and this made him more confuse..he instantly brought out the letter from his pocket which he used to carry all the time with him..he passed it to her ..

Manik : "toh yeh kya hai?? ..isn't this your handwriting??".. he asked while she was shocked..

Nandini : "Manik that's my handwriting but I didn't wrote this..someone has forged this.."...she told him and now this made Manik ponder on something..and soon he got all his answers..

Manik : "Aryaman!".. he said with gritting his teeth and anger was clearly visible in his eyes..

Nandini : "Aryaman??".? She asked and he nodded..

Manik : "he is very good in forging ..I should have thought all these possibilities..iska matlab he changed your letter and placed this ...".. he said in more anger..and she was standing still..

Nandini : "he is a shame on humanity..".. she said with disgust..and now Manik looked at her..

Manik : "but you didn't trusted me..".. he said and this drew her attention..he was looking at her painfully..

Nandini : "nahi Manik..I do trust you..".. she said and tried to hold his hand but he moved back..

Manik : " no you don't..that's why you left..without saying anything.. do you even have a slight idea ..what we all went through??.. Cabir..what was his fault Nandini??.... at least use toh nahi chor ke jati tum..he wants his mannat ..but his mannat doesn't want him?? ..he loves his mannat ..but his mannat doesn't loves him??.. what was my fault??.. bolo??".. he asked and she started looking downwards..she already knows that she was at fault..she shouldn't have left just like that..

Nandini : "Manik..Mai...".. she wasn't able to justify her acts..

Manik : "you never believed on my love...".. he for the first time named his feelings and this made her look at him with shock..she was dying to hear that particular word..but not like this...

Nandini : "Manik...."... She said still in shock..

Manik : "I know how to make you believe..".. he said with something different in his eyes and this made her confuse...before she can even register anything ..he dragged her outside .. while she silently followed ..without any protest..she knows something is going to change today forever and ever..

Manik made Nandini sit inside the car..and she didn't argued..he took the driving seat and drove away with full speed.. throughout the journey he was quiet while she wanted to know the reason behind his quietness..

After some time he applied the break and car stopped with a jolt..Nandini looked at him with confused expression as she saw their destination..

Nandini : "Manik..hum yaha??".. she asked being totally confused.. but instead of replying her..he stepped outside of the car..and came to her side..he opened her side of gate and asked her to step out..she complied while having so many questions in her eyes..

He again held her hand and leads her inside the beautiful temple..while she was totally clueless of his intentions .. whereas he was determined to prove his infinite love to her..so what he never uttered those three magical words..his eyes always confessed ..and same goes with her..it's not necessary to use these three words to confess ..your eyes are mirror to your soul..

He took her inside the temple and made her stand in mid ..she was looking at him with so many questions in her eyes..

Nandini : "Manik...".. she tried to ask him ..

Manik : "you really don't trust me??.. tumhe laga I won't believe you..I will choose him over you??.. you really think this low about me Nandini??".. he asked with some unknown pain in his eyes while she looked at him with teary eyes..

Nandini : "Manik mai...".. she tried to justify but again he cut her off..

Manik : "Jahan doubt hota hai Na Nandini..waha koi relation kabhi nahi ho Sakta..".. he said sternly and turned around..as soon as he showed his back to her..she hugged him tightly from back..and started sobbing ..

Nandini : "I never doubted Manik..but Aryaman left no option ..he said you won't believe..this society will never accept me ..Mai dar gayi thi Manik..not because you won't believe me..but I was scared because I thought I will be black stain on your name..I will be black spot to Bhai's name..I became weak..that's why I ran away..I didn't ran away from you all..but I ran away from myself..please forgive me..Manik..please..".. she spilled out everything..and his heart melted ..he turned around and cupped her face..

Manik : "I love you Nandini..".. finally ..finally he confessed so plainly ..so simply..without any complications..it was as simple as that..it was a pure confession which left Nandini spellbound...

Nandini : "fir se kehna".. she asked still in disbelief..

Manik : "I love you Nandini ..I love you..humesha!"... He confessed with a beautiful smile and honesty in his eyes..she out of happiness ..hugged him tightly ..and their wounds healed...their heart stopped bleeding.. suddenly everything fell in its right place..everything started making sense..

After some good time..he broke the hug and cupped her face..he looked straight in her eyes..

Manik : " I brought you here..for a reason..I want to marry you ..today..right now only..".. he actually expressed his wish and she was shocked..she is feeling like ..she is watching a dream..everything is happening so fast..sometime back she met him again..then they cleared misunderstanding..then he confessed and now he is asking no actually telling her to get married..seems like movie running in fast forward..

Nandini : "but Manik.. it's too early ..we ....I mean..".. she tried to reason him but he stopped her from having second thoughts..

Manik : "Nandini..only this is the right time..ab jab tum mujhe mili ho then I don't want to waste even a minute..I want you to be with me forever and ever..if you consider me as a right person for you..then hold my hand..and let's get married ...".. he said with much dedication that now she without any rationality she placed her hand in his open palm...and he smilingly took it..

Nandini : "let's get married .".. she too answered and he smiled..

Manik : "pandit Ji!" ... He called the pandit and soon the rituals started..he lovingly filled her hairline with pious vermilion..tied sacred thread around her neck..they took 7 rounds around the fire..and thus became one forever..till eternity..

Manik : "Nandini Manik Malhotra.." .. he said after the pandit declared the finalization of their wedding..his smile ..and his words made her smile to full..she hugged him tightly..and he too reciprocated with equal fervor..

Screen freezes on their content face..

I hope I didn't rushed up ..next chapter will be final..am really going to miss infinite love..it was a pleasure writing this beautiful epic story..hope you all too enjoyed this journey of infinite love..

Hope I was able to justify the title of this story.. don't forget to leave your valuable comments..

Loads of love..
Kajal

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro