2. Romance in library 18+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nandini came out of the class ..she seems to be very happy..ofcourse...why won't she be happy..her husband ..her life is in college ..from yesterday night...she was angry on him ..but he..he knows every way to manofying his beautiful wifey...

Nandini was walking in the corridor with a broad smile on her face...she was so lost in her world that she collided with navya ..who was coming towards her..

Navya : "watch out! Kaha khoi Hui ho.."... She asked her ..after standing straight...

Nandini : " am sorry navya..I didn't saw you..."...she instantly apologized...

Navya : " Han..Han..woh toh Hume dikh he raha hai..ki tum apne he khayalo mei khoi Hui ho.."...she said after wrapping her hand around her shoulder...and they both start walking...

Nandini : "ummm..nahi toh...wo..mene bas dekha nhi..."... She said trying to cover up...

Navya : " acha ji..thodi der pehle to face 12 baj rahe the... Par kuch der mei esa kya mil gaya ..that you are glowing...",..she asked her ..while Nandini start blushing hard after remembering manik kissing her madly in the classroom.,.

Nandini : "kuch bahut yummy or tasty.."... She said sub consciously...not realizing that navya listened this. ..

Navya : " kya?"..she shouted..and Nandini start fumbling..both stopped in mid way of corridor..

Nandini : "are ..I mean..chocolate khai thi na thodi der pehle...toh bas mood thik ho gaya".. She mentally slapped herself on this lame excuse.. On which...anyone can start doubting.. But to her good luck..navya believed her..and she took a sigh of relief.

Navya : " sach mei..tum air tumhari chocolate...agar ESA he tumhari chocolates tumhara mood thik rakhe na...toh tumhe har hour ek chocolate taste zarur karni chahiye.."...she said casually.. But navya was totally unaware that what this statement left impact on Nandini... She was blushing ...very badly...as her chocolate was nothing else than manik's lips...

Nandini (s.t) : "agar manik ne yeh suna hota na ..then am sure...he would have k
Start kissing me right here only...ripping my lips..with his bites.."... She thought.. And her thought only gave gossebumps to her..and she was smiling sheepishly...

Navya : " are ..Nandini..tum un naye professor ke sath gai thi na..unhone tumhe danta to nahi na..."...she asked as soon as she remembered ..manik took her with him some time ago...

Nandini : " ummm..nhi...but was damn yummy..."...she said Absent mindedly with a grin..still lost in.manik's thoughts... And her word yummy ...shocked navya to the core...her eyes popped out...

Navya : "WHAT".. She shouted ..still not believe on her ears..what she just heard..

Nandini Now realized what she blurted out a minute ago...she instantly bite her tongue..and closed her eyes..and start looking a place to hide her face...

Navya : " kya kaha tumne.."..she again asked...

Nandini : "what...what did I said..I just mean...my chocolate it was damn yummy...yes! I was thinking about chocolate.."... She somehow manage to find a way out...from the mess she just created...

Navya : " ohhh..Hume laga you were talking about new professor..."..she said looking at her...

Nandini : "umm..nahi toh..by the way..manik sir was quiet good with me...he helped me in my project.."... She said with a broad smile...

Navya : " really?...lucky you.."...she said with the same broad smile...

Nandini : "woh to mai hu.."... And they both hi fived..and she continued .." Wese..yeh mukti kaha hai.."...she asked her...

Navya : "are who..hostel gayi hai..you know na..warden... Hamesha drama create karti rehti hai...pata nhi aaj kya naya siyappa hua hoga.."...

Nandini : " I only wish...aaj us warden KO..koi mukti se bacha le"...and they both start laughing loudly...

Nandini : "ummm...mujhe library jana hai...tum physics ki class attend karlo..and plz proxy laga Dena...mai library me bad direct maths class mei milti hoon..."... With this she bid bye to navya and walked towards the library...

Aahh! And all this drama...was witnessed by none other than manik malhotra...who was standing in the nearby class...and listening all their convo...he was smirking...

Manik : " so Mrs.malhotra find me yummy..."...he said crossing his arms around his chest crossing his leg..leaning on the side of the wall... "Well! But I must say...you are more yummy than me..."... He again smiled smugly... And he also walked towards the library...

Library :

Nandini entered inside the library...it was all empty..she came towards the librarian..

Nandini : " ma'am I wanted a book of algebra..can I issue it?.."..asked her coming on her desk...

Librarian : "aahh..Nandini..of course...you can..if you can do me a favour"... She said with smile...Nandini nodded her head in yes...

Librarian : " actually..I need to go out..that's why I asked the students to go out...but I can't say no to you..so you can search for your book..and after that .can you plz lock the library and submit the keys to your new maths professor...Mr.manik malhotra..."...she asked and after listening manik's name...Nandini smiled and instantly said yes...So..librarian hand over the keys to Nandini and left out the place. ...

Nandini was inside the library...in maths section..and was looking for algebra book ...and just then she felt a pair of hands wrapping around her stomach from back..instantly a shiver ran down her spines..as she can easily recognize the scent of HIS breath...she turned around and there HE IS...her secret husband ...she smiled looking at him..while he tighten his hold on her..and yanked her more closer..

Nandini : "manik..behave yourself...we are in college..and yahan...'" But before she can complete ..he imitates her ..

Manik : "and yahan koi nhi janta ..that am married and you are my husband..etc..etc.."... He imitated just like she do.and teased her...

Nandini : " hehe..joke that?.."..._she asked after small sarcastic laugh...

Manik : "ummm...nhi .."... He said and bite her nose and licked it to soothe her.. " wese I didn't knew..that my wife...finds me as yummy as chocolate..."...he said with a smirk and now she get to know that he had actually heard everything...

Nandini : "mai...mai chocolate ki bat karhi thi..tumhari nahi..."... She said making no eye contact...he with his index finger raised her chin ..and she look at him...

Manik : he came near her ears " but for Me...you are yummy than anything else... "...his husky intense voice gave gossebumbs to her...and his next act..made her froze...

His hand traveled inside her kurti...and his hands starts searching her sensitive spots...just when His hand touched her upper body...she instantly pushed him...

Nandini : " manik..we are in college.."...she said looking downwards...he came towards her..and hold her tightly from her waist and leaned her to the side wall...

And without any warning ..he fused his lips with her..she was shocked with the sudden kiss..his hands again traveled inside her kurti and start squeezing her sensitive parts ..making her moan in his mouth... He deepen the kiss more and she also responded to his passion...his hands traveled down...inside her jeans... He opened the button of her jeans...and she clutched him more tightly...his hands went inside her jeans...and he squeezed her femine parts tightly making her insane...Both were exploring each other mouths..relishing the taste of their tongue...his hands were busy downwards making her loose...but before she loose out..he withdraw his hand from there and broked the kiss...

Manik : "this was your punishment... For sleeping without letting me in your arms...yesterday night...".. He pecked her lips...once again...

Nandini :" you are such a monster.."...she instantly slapped on his shoulder...

Manik : "won toh mai hoon...your very own official monster manik..."... He said with a grin..this time she pecked on his lips...

Nandini : " but here you are my manik sir...so behave like that only...and get a grip on your urges...Mr.malhotra...its a college... Not our bedroom... Smjhe patidev..."..she said with a broad smile...

Manik : "kya karu...when you are around...I even forget my whereabouts..you are so irresistible wifey..."... He said and she hugged him tight...

Manik : " by the way...is i really taste like a chocolate?.. "...he asked while hugging her tight...

Nandini : " yes...you are my choco pie..."...she broked the hug and hand over him the library keys.

Nandini : "will meet you in your class..and you better behave ...and ha ...don't you dare to throw me out of the class..this time...otherwise... I will throw you out from our bedroom for 3 days..."... She literally threatened him and he was shocked to the core...she just loved his expression...so after pecking his lips...she ran out of the library..before he can again hold her...she was out...

Manik : " this girl will surely make me crazy..."...he said after ruffling his hairs and bit his lower lip and smiled sheepishly...

End of this chapter.. ❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro