3. Profit loss with romance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter : 3

Manik was still in library..sitting on a chair...writing something on a paper...

Na jaane kese wo mil gai,
Mere zindagi ko rah mil gai,
Sochu agar ki kese kahu,
Mujhe bhi nhi hai khabar,
Kab kaha usse mohabbat ho gai,
Uski hasi mei rahat mili,
Mujhe uski baaho mei jannat mil gai,
Kese shukriya aada karu us khuda ka,
Uski innayat kuch Yuh mujh par hui ,
Ki mujhe meri zindagi, meri Nandini mil gai...

He wrote this on a paper ..and put it safely in the book...he smiled looking upwards...

Manik : "thanks for sending her in my life...kabhi kabhi sochta hoon...Maine esa kya kiya tha..Jo mujhe wo mil gai...thank you nandini me aiyappa.."...he said looking upwards with a smile full of contentment and peace...

Just then he heard the announcement for the maths class...so he picked up the book...and after locking the library..he walked towards the class...

Inside the Class :

Just then he entered inside the class..every student stood up to greet him..but his eyes roamed in the class...looking for HIS GIRL...but she wasn't present their..he then gave a warm smile to other students..and all sat down...girls were going gaga on him...every girl was only looking at his charming face..checking him out...while he was busy in calling her...but no response...and he was getting worried...all the students were wondering ..that why he isn't starting the class...

Manik : " I wonder...yeh mere sath he esa karhi hai..ya hamesha he late aati hai..."...he thought... And just then he heard her beautiful voice... Which is his favorite music...

Nandini : "can I come in sir.."... She asked standing on the door...and breathing heavily...he can easily figured out that ...she ran all the way to the class...

Manik : " you are late.."...he said in a stern voice...maintaining his professor image...but deep down..he wanted to hug her tight...and make her breath normal..he can't bear it...to see her gasping for air in front of him...

Nandini : "am sorry sir...actually I got stuck in the library..then completed the project.. So...am late..plz allow me in"... She deliberately mentioned LIBRARY ..and he instantly remembered their intimate moment in library..and her threat also..so without wasting any second ...he allowed her to come in...as he so not wanted to be threw out of his own bedroom that too for 3 long days..

She came inside and without anyone's attention towards her...she winked at him and gestured a kiss to him...with a smirk...and he somehow managed to not to smile..

She took her seat ..on the last bench... She did this deliberately ...so that she can gesture anything from their without anyone notice her...

And he start the class...

Manik : " so today..we are going to discuss PROFIT AND LOSS.."..he wrote profit and loss in block letters on the board...

Nandini was busy in writing ..MaNan on her notebook..and she was smiling sheepishly.. Although she is the brightest student...but who will study...if such an handsome hunk is standing ...she put both her hands on her cheeks..and rested her elbow on the table..and start staring at him with a lovable smile..

He saw her...and he goes all awww on her cute face..the way she was staring at him...made him feel like...ran up to her..and kissed her till eternity...but the surrounding was his enemy today...he can't even kiss HIS GIRL...ufff! Such a torture...so to get a hold on his urges...he turned his face towards the board..and secretly texted her..

Nandini's phone vibrated in her pocket...she brought it out..and checked his message...

"Stop looking at me like this...feeling like eat you right here ..but can't ..so if you won't stop staring...then today's night is gonna really HARD for you..."... She read the whole text and start blushing...

She replied back... " raat ki raat mei dekhenge...filhal let me check out my new hot professor...whom I want to kiss hard right now..."...he read her text still facing towards the board ..and his smile never leaving his lips...

He turned around..and she winked at him...but 'bechara' can't even wink back...

Manik : "well ..I will describe this topic ...in some unique style.."... He announced...looking at her every now n then...while she was smiling all the time..

Manik : " so what is profit?...anyone?.."...he asked a looking all around in the class...

A girl raised her hand and manik permitted her to speak..she said while sitting..

"Sir...having you as our professor...is our biggest profit..."... She said with a foolish smile ...while whole class burst into laughter...he gave a smile to her..but his eyes went on HIS GIRL...who must be filled with anger...but to his shock...she was still smiling looking at him...constantly.. Without even blinking her eyes...he instantly smiled back...

Manik : " well ..thank you.."...he said to the girl...she feels like she is dead..as he talked to her... "Ummm...Nandini...why don't you tell..what is profit?..."... He asked her grabbing her attention..who was in her own land with manik's thoughts...

Girl : " wah! Ek he class mei naam bhi yaad ho gaya"...a girl said to another..and the start gossiping.. All were having envy of Nandini...as manik gave importance to her..

Nandini : she instantly stood up .."well profit is...when we buy some stuff and sell it in high prize..then we can earn a profit..."...she said maintaining her studios students image...and manik smiled at her innocence...

Manik : "nice..am impressed..."... He said with a smirk..while she also smiled back..and sat down...

Manik : " so..you all listened the definition of profit...that means...if we have paid less but still got heavy price for it..it's profit..."...he said with a smile..."agar...hum kuch lene jaaye...aur kam pay kare...lekin agar hum firse wapas jaaye use wapas karne...or who person Hume...return mei kuch aur bhi Dede...toh profit hua na..."...he said while moving between the rows..he came towards Nandini's table and deliberately dropped marker...and bent down to picked up...but he held her hand and gave a quick kiss on it...she blushed instantly...and he stood up..

Manik : "that was profit..".. He murmered so that only she can listen this...she start blushing...

Manik : " so ..it was all about profit... "...he said while coming towards his desk and said looking at all of them...

He again faced towards the board..and secretly texted her..

" dekha..marker uthane gaya..aur kiss mil gai..it's cold profit..."...she read the text and smiled...

"Concentrate in the class...not on your wife ...Mr.malhotra...".., she replied back..and he smiled after reading it...

Manik : " so...I want you all to solve the first problem of your chapter.."...he said
..everyone start looking in the book..and this time Nandini too...he came towards her seat...and when he saw everyone engrossed in the book...he bent down and kissed her head ..she instantly looked at him..but he stood straight ...with a evil smirk...

Manik : "that was double profit...".. He winked at her...and she glared at him...

After sometime..he start explaining loss...

Manik : " loss is when...you don't get anything in return..."...he said looking at her...who was engrossed it her book...

Then he gave another problem to the students and he himself..went towards her seat...he again bent down to kiss her..but she tilted her head in the left side..and he missed it...

She giggled a little.. " that was a loss ..."...she murmured ...to make him hear..and be made a cute pout...she instantly blew a kiss to him...and his face start glowing ...

After sometime...with the sweet double meaning talks of him..which was only understood by HUS SECRET WIFE..he called off the class.. As the bell rang...and all of them moved out of the class...he wanted to held her back...but she being a smarter... Sneaked out of the class..with the crowd only...

He got a message... "And that was a double loss ..patidev..."... He start smiling broadly...and picked up His book and moved out of the class...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro