4. Romance in class

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manik was walking in the corridor of the college..looking all around for HIS GIRL...but she wasn't around at all...all the girls were greeting him with a smile on their faces...while he was also giving warm smile..but his eyes are wandering all around...as its the time for college to get over...and he want to take her with him back home...but seems like this girl...really loves to test his patience...

He thought to call her...so he brought out his phone from pocket and dialled his wifey number...

She was also walking in the same corridor but on the other side..she saw manik standing in a corner.. And just then her cell buzzed... She look at the phone screen ...and the screen shows "PRIVATE PROPERTY CALLING..."... she smiled and answered the call..

Nandini : " yes..sir..."..she said like a captain salute the major in army...and he instantly smiled at her cute antics...which always makes him fall for her...

Manik : "kahan ho tum...am waiting..."... He asked her..she instantly came behind him...but still a little far ...

Nandini : " kyu..why you are waiting for a student..."..she said controlling her laugh..

Manik : "shona...don't test my patience..please come na...college over ho gaya hai yr..."... He said with babyish tone...and she so wanted to hug him..but chooses to tease him a more...

Nandini : " hawww...I don't go with my teacher .."...she said putting her hand on her mouth...she was having tough time to hold her laugh ..she can sense frustration on his face..

Manik : "shona dekho..bahut hua ab...".., he this time said in a stern voice..but still calm...as raising voice in front of HIS WIFE is like going in front of lioness...

Nandini : " kyu?...in hardly ten minutes you are getting agitated.. And think...I waited for you for almost 8 hours...last night...think..mail kitna frustrate Hui hongi.."..she said in a slow voice as some students are around her ..

Manik : "acha..so you are taking revenge..."... He now get to know..why she is doing this ..

Nandini : " yes..."...she said..and while talking he turned around but she instantly sneaked on the empty class before he can see her...

Manik : "so...tum nahi aaogi na ..mere sath..."... He asked last time..walking straight...

Nandini : " no way..."...she clearly said no..

Manik : "fine then..".. He cut the call..and instantly entered inside the class..where she was hiding...when she saw him there...she really got shock...he locked the class...and turned towards her..with a mischievous smile...

Nandini : " tum..tumhe kese pata...ki mai yahan hoon..."..she asked him while he descended the distance between them...he hold her possessively with her waist..her hands were on his chest...

Manik : "do I really need to answer this..."... He said while making her look ...that her duppata was stuck in the door..and she didn't realized...that her duppata was now lying on the floor...

Nandini : " you always make your way out.."..she said after giving a punch on his chest...

Manik : tighten his hold on her "yes..".., he leaned forward to kiss her...but she placed her palm on her lips...

Nandini : " Mr.malhotra ...you have already have a lot...now...leave me.."...she said while protesting in his embrace..

Manik : "but dues for last night is still left.."... And he again leaned closer but this time she pushed him...

Nandini : " kal raat ki baat to Karna mat.."..she threatened him...and he instantly hold his ears and start doing sit ups...she firstly didn't reacted..but then..she came towards him..hold his hand..and gestures a no to him..

Nandini : "its OK..maaf kiya..".. She said encircling her arms around his neck...

Manik : locked his hands on her back.." Thanks wifey...an ghar chalei plz..."...he said after pecking on her lips...

Nandini : "manik..you know na..we can't go together...as nobody knows about our relationship.."... She said making him understand...

Manik : " toh let me do the honor... I myself announce that you are my legally wedded wife.."... he said in stubborn voice..

Nandini : "are baba...yehe to I don't want.."... She said after pecking his lips...

Manik : "mujhe tumhare logic samjh nahi aate...you don't wanna tell...because..you don't wanna use my name...to get success...I understand that...but at least you can reveal that you are the wife of MANIK MALHOTRA.." ...he said with a pouting face...

And she can't resist his cute face...she fused her lips with his...and shared a passionate kiss...his hands were wandering on her back...while she was holding his neck...making him more closer...she was devouring his lips...while he was tasting her rosy glossy lips...soon she entered inside his mouth...relishing each corner of his mouth ..while he start sucking her tongue...after gasping for oxygen both break apart...

Manik : "you actually know how to make it up..".. He said after putting his forehead on her...

Nandini : " apse he seekha hai..patidev..."..she said with a smile ..he again pecked on her lips...

Manik : "but plz..let's end this game yaar..let me announce ..."... He again pleaded...

Nandini : " manik we had already talked about it..and you had promised me that..you won't interfere in this matter...remember..."...

He start mentally cursing himself...for being very very good to her ...in starting days of their marriage...although for her ot was a arrange marriage... But for him...it was love marriage..as he fall for her...just the day...he saw her first time in the orphanage...so..he decided to send his alliance for her...that time Nandini was studying in college...she wanted to pursue her studies...but her MEERA MAA (the owner of orphanage).. Made her agree for marriage...as manik malhotra is not just a random person...he is the leading business man of the country.. And came to India only a month ago...so people here..hardly knows him...and getting such a big alliance was the best think can happen to any girl...Meera Maa already knows manik..as when he was in London..he used to help them in any manner ..he can...she had talked to him a lot of times...and found him a kind hearted person..

And soon...they both get married. ...on their 1st night... Manik spilled the beans that he fell for her in 1st sight only..she wanted sometime..and he happily gave her that...

That night...she asked a promise from him..that he will not reveal that she is his wife...as by this mere info..people will start treating her like HIS WIFE..will start approaching her...and she doesn't wanted that. ...she wanted to be a self independent girl...so they pursue with their secret wedding..which is only known to manik's relatives and cabir (his best friend)...and nandini's meera maa...

Nandini : "manik kahan kho Gaye..".. She waved her hand in front of his lost face...

Manik : " soch raha tha..apne promise ke baarei mei...now because of that...I can't hold you in public..it's been a year of our secret wedding..."...he said while looking in her eyes...

Nandini hugged him tight...and said... "And this 1 year was the best year of my life..and now...this 1 week..till you are in my college..it will also be rocking..."... He hugged more tightly...

Nandini : " acha..now..let me go..ghar pe milti hoon..."...she said..and he loosed his grip on her..with a smirk..

Nandini : "kya baat hai..Mr.malhotra to sudhar gae..."... She said in amusement...and he was smirking...she can feel there is something mischief in his eyes...but she thought to leave...and just when she took a step..she felt that her jeans was slipping down..and her kurti's hook was also opened...she instantly froze on her spot and glared at him...while he was smiling mischievously...

Nandini : " tum kabhi nahi sudhroge na...kab kiya tumne yeh?..."...she asked him trying to closed her jeans button and zip...

Manik came forward...and bent down..and moved her hand from her button..and start lifting her kurti a little...

Nandini : "manik..kya karhe ho...".. She tried to stop him but he held her hand and kissed on her belly.. and then closed her jeans button and zip...but his next move made her blush hard..he kissed between her thighs over the fabric...and stood up...he encircled his hands around her neck...his hands traveled down on her back...and he start hooking it back...but he was nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck...making her insane...after closing the hook...he cupped her face and kissed her sensously ...

After breaking ...he said... " when you were busy in kissing your patidev...your patidev was busy in opening buttons..."...he winked at her..and she slapped on his shoulder..and said... "Besharam...tum kabhi nahi sudhroge..."..,

Manik : " well no..and Han..ise kehta hai...profit with interest... ".,.and he again winked ...and she ran out of the class...while he also came out ..after a minute...

A little far from college...she was standing on the road.. And just when he reached there..she opened the car's door and sat inside it..and both of them went back to their home sweet home..which is named as ...MANAN LAND...

Enjoy the chapter..❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro