23. Their bickering!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Note: Hey! Firstly I wanna thank each one of you ..for supporting me and loving me throughout..these 3 months on wattpad were beyond any beautiful dream..in such a less time ..you people accepted me and loved my work ..it means a lot to me..

But am here with a little sad news.. I have very important two exams in this month..that's why I was trying to update on regular basis..and thanks to almighty..I was able to ..but now it's time for studies only..it's time to secure my future..

So am taking leave and I really hope you people will support me and wait for me and of course for innayatein.. I will continue with this story from 25th June onwards..but my new story.. "Infinite love" will keep updating in alternate days..as i have written some chapters of it.. So I hope you all will support that story too..

Will really miss you people...and especially innayatein..

Happy reading!!

Manik was standing leaning on his car..when suddenly he noticed nandini coming towards him..in a simple pinkish anarkali suit..duppata perfectly wrapped on her body..even in her simplicity she has the caliber to make Mr. Malhotra awestruck..she wasn't looking less than a angel..

(NANDINI'S ATTIRE)

"Wow! Even in her simplicity she looks breath taking.." .. his heart said lovingly ..

"Can't you be quiet for sometime..".. his mind instantly chided his heart..

"Is it necessary that you poke your nose in every damn thing?".. his heart revert back..

"Is it necessary that every time you see her..you start falling??" ..his mind answered curtly ..

"God! Not again please!.. can't you both shut your mouth..".. Manik mentally slapped both..and they both adopted silence..

Nandini : "Manik sir chale?".. she asked as she found him lost..but after listening her melodious voice ..he came back to reality..

Manik : "Han..chalte hai na..".. he promptly answered ..and she noticed that he was looking at her from corner of his eyes..

"So Mr. Malhotra you aren't able to resist... Interesting! " .. her heart started doing salsa while she was trying her best to suppress her laugh..

Meanwhile .. Manik opened the car's door for her..and asked her to step in..she gave him a small smile and settled down..after locking the gate..he took the driving seat and drove away..

On the way..

Manik was driving car..and she was all silent..he so wanted to initiate the talk..he so wanted to listen her melodious charming voice..he so wanted to see her breath taking smile ..but she was staring outside the window..without saying anything..only his heart knows how fast it was thumping ..when she wasn't looking at her.. It's so hard to control when she is around him..he just wants to get drown in her and make her his..forever and ever..but something..something is stopping him from going near her..he every time control himself ..but till when?..after all heart always win over mind..and soon ..soon his heart will also win over his mind..

"Manik! Stop ogling at her..".. his mind instantly Warned him..

"No Manik! Don't listen this idiot..follow your heart..".. his heart instructed him..

"Manik..heart always leads you to trouble ..but your mind won't".. his mind strictly said..

"Your mind can be wrong..but your heart can never be wrong Manik.." ..his heart answered back..and Manik so wanted to bang his head ..

"Tum dono.. can't you both stop fighting ..let me concentrate on the road..".. he mentally chided both..

"We can see where you are concentrating..".. his heart and mind for the first time said the same thing at the same time..and this made him look at the angel sitting beside him..

Nandini : "Manik sir can I switch off AC please".. she suddenly asked making him come out of his dreamland..

Manik : "Han? Kuch kaha?"... he said as he was too much lost in her that he didn't realized what she actually said.. she gave him a smile as she knows he was lost in her only..

Nandini : "I was just Asking that mai AC off kar doon?".. she asked very sweetly and this is what makes him crazy..he was waiting for this sweet sugary tone only..

Manik : "but kyu?".. he asked and she smiled..

Nandini : "actually I feel suffocated in AC ..mujhe fresh air he pasand hai..".. she said with a shine in her eyes..which brought smile on his face..

"She is beautiful!".. his heart exclaimed..

Manik : "sure! Off kar do..".. he answered and she smiled..she switched off the AC and rolled down the window..

(Background music)

Haan aa...

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye ..
Haan aa...

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye ..

As soon as the cold breeze touched her face..she smiled broadly..and he was keenly observing her..she looks ethereal.. Almighty has made her with love..even in her simplicity she is giving him tough time..

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage..

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage
Jab se hai jaana tumhein
Teri ore chalne lage..

Her hairs were floating in the air..talking with the wind..she placed her hand on the gate and looked outside..the view was giving her peace and the cold breeze was making her calm..his attention was less on road but more on her ..he was stealing glance every now and then..while she was enjoying the cold breeze..

Har safar har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye
Maante thhe Khuda
Aur haan wahi ban gaye...

He was looking at her totally spellbound..he knows ..he very well knows that he can't keep himself away from her..she has a magnificent charm in her..he just can't take his eyes off her.. he noticed she was about to move her hand outside the window..he held her hand instantly and stopped her..she looked at him with question filled eyes..but that one touch was enough for both of them to loose ...

Haan hansi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye ..

Haan hansi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye ...

He was holding her hand and she looked at him..her piercing gaze made him took his eyes off her..he looked straight and left her hand..

"Don't do that..".. he very firmly answered but she can sense the concern dripping from his eyes which made her smile..

She looked straight with a big grin on her face..but what she saw next was enough to scare the shit out of her.. She saw a high speeding truck coming towards them in high speed..

"MANNNIIIKKKK"... she roared in fear and worry..

Manik instantly applied the break and looked at her..she was sweating in fear..he touched her shoulder..and shake her a bit..

Manik : "kya hua nandini?".. he asked in tension..but she was plainly looking in front.. he looked straight but there was nothing .. So he shake her a little and again called her..and this made her come back to reality..

She looked at him..tears brimming out of her eyes..he instantly cupped her face..but as soon as she felt his bewitching touch on her..she loosed..she without any rational thought hugged him tightly ..he took aback with her sudden move but he too didn't resist..as he can hear the sound of her sobbing..

Manik : "kya hua nandini? .. why did you screamed? " .. he asked in his calm voice..while she was hugging him tightly...

Nandini : "woh..woh..acc..ide..nt.. I..I sa..ww ..th..at..that..tru..ck..".. she told him in her shattering voice and he hugged her tightly ..

Manik : "relax ..there is nothing..no truck..nothing..calm down..".. he made her calm by rubbing his palm on her back..after some good time..he broke the hug..

And placed his one hand on her cheek..

Manik : "don't worry..you are safe ..".. he said very lovingly and his words calmed her..she removed his hand from her cheek..and took his hand in hers..

Nandini : "with you am safest than anyone else in this whole world ..".. her words made his heart filled with pride..he was looking at her drowning in her deep ocean like eyes..while she was casting spell on him by her charming smile..

Shimla...

It was late in night when they both reached their destination..both were tired with the journey..and it was clearly visible on their faces that as soon as they both will see a comfy bed they will retire to it in other jiffy..

Manik : "hi..I had booked rooms here...".. he very politely asked the receptionist on which she gave him a big smile which didn't went unnoticed by Nandini..she instantly made bad face..

"Girls! Can never leave him in peace..always after my private property.."..

"Your good name sir?".. she asked with the same smile..

Manik : "Manik Malhotra..".. he answered maintaining his stern face as he himself didn't like the way that receptionist was drooling over him..

"Yes sir! There is a room on your name ..106 ..here is the key sir..have a good night..".. she maintaining her professional tone answered as she noticed Manik didn't paid any heed to her charm.. which really means nothing to him..

Manik : "thank you ..but there is one more room booked on my only..".. he asked and she checked the list ..

"Sorry sir ..but there is only one..".. she answered and Nandini heart started thumping fast while Manik looked at her..she instantly composed her inner self..

"After one year..12 months..365 days..am going to share room with you.."..Her heart started doing bhangra..

Manik : "please check once again..I had booked..".. he gave one more try and on his insist .. receptionist checked the list again..but same result..there was only one room on his name ..

"No sir..there is only one room on your name..".. she answered and now he made irritating face..

"No way..am not going to share my room with her..at any cost.."

Manik : "check ..is there any booking on Nandini Murthy's name..".. he asked stubbornly and Nandini so wanted to beat him black and blue ..how can he throw away such a golden opportunity.. but alas! He is The Manik Malhotra ..he can do anything and everything..

"Monster!"

"Sir ..there is no room on such name as well..and am sorry there is no other room available ..".. she already answered him before he could ask for the spare room..

Manik was about to say something ..when Nandini stopped him from saying anything further..

Nandini : "it's okay..we will manage..".. she answered and he raised his eye brow with anger filled eyes..

"Han! You will manage ..but how will I manage?"..his mind asked..

Nandini leaned a little close to him..and he bent his head to her side..to manage the height and to listen what she is going to say..

Nandini : "don't worry sir.. You are safe with me.. I mean am not after your respect..".. she said in a very low tone audible only to him..but her sentence shocked him..his eyes widened in shock..but he instantly composed himself..

Manik : "Miss. Murthy Just shut up.."..he said angrily And she tried to suppress her laugh..

"What?..did I cracked a joke?"..

Manik : "now will you send the any one from house keeping..."..he asked in a very strict voice ..anger clearly shown in his eyes and receptionist instantly asked the bell boy to show them their room..

Inside the room..

Nandini threw her bag on the bed as soon as the bell boy opened the door of room..she felt straight on the bed on her stomach..Manik after locking the turn around ..and found Nandini lying on the bed comfortably..

"What the?.. kitne araam se so rahi hai.."..

Manik : "Nandini..".. he called her In his stern tone..but she was least interested in his rants ..

Nandini : "Manik sir..hum apni tom and Jerry fight kal continue Kare ..am very tired right now..".. she said lazily ..without opening her eyes and he looked at her in disbelief..

Manik : "oh hello! Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai jhagra karne ka..samjhi..".. he said In little pissed off tone..

But instead of answering him back..she placed one pillow on her ears and slept..

"This girl! She will definitely make me mad"..

He went towards her and took the pillow off her..which irritated her..

Nandini : "kya hai?.. ab mai so bhi nahi Sakti kya?".. she shouted after turning towards him..

Manik : "so Sakti ho..but yaha nahi..".. he said and she looked at him with confusion..

Manik : "what?.. look kya de rahi ho?.. go and sleep on the couch..".. he instructed and she wanted to beat him badly right now...like seriously he is asking.. sorry! He is actually ORDERING her to sleep on couch..

Nandini : "what? Are you serious? ".. she asked still not believing on her own ears..

Manik : "is am seems like to be joking ??".. he asked raising his eyebrows and crossed his hand around his chest..

"Aiyappa! Mujhe yeh monster Manik nahi chahiye..please mujhe mera cute sweet Manik de do" ..she pleaded with cute pout..

Manik : "if you are done with your self talks..then get off the bed..am tired..".. he said maintaining his stern tone..she narrowed her gaze on him..and sat down resting her head on the rest board..her legs entwined together straight on the bed..and she folded her hands across her body..

Nandini : "am not going anywhere..".. she answered stubbornly and he looked at her in utmost disbelief..

Manik : "kya kaha tumne?".. he asked with his jaw tighten..

Nandini : "sir! Apko hearing problem hai kya?"..she mocked and he looked away but then he looked at her ..while she was all calm..

Manik : "Nandini..main tumhara boss hoon ..tum meri nahi..".. he yelled at her and she seems to be carefree..

Nandini : "aap pure din chillate chillate thakte nahi ho kya?".. she mocked at him ..and he so wanted to bang his head on the nearby wall..

Manik : "fine!".. he rest his case and her inner self started dancing as still he can't win in arguing with her..

He started moving towards the couch..when she called him..he turned around to listen..

Nandini : "we can share the same bed.. I don't have any problem..".. she said with a smirk..and he glared at her..

Manik : "Nandini Ji ..thank you for your offer..but am so not interested..".. he said with a sarcastic smile on his face and she just loved that look on his face..

He turned to walk towards the washroom..but again her voice stopped him..

Nandini : "kyu?.. don't you trust yourself?.. I mean ..Mai aur aap ek he bed pe ..aur yeh haseen Sama...".. she said while smirking and he was now regretting his decision of taking her with him..

He without saying anything..entered into the washroom...and banged the door loudly..

Nandini : "ouch!".. she said and chuckled ..she nodded her head in no..thinking ..

"Kya karoon main is monster ka?"..

She was smiling and don't know when she drifted into deep slumber.. As she was hell tired with the journey..she slept instantly..

Manik after sometime came outside and saw her sleeping..a smile crept on his lips looking at her..she was looking like a angel..the moonlight from window falling on her face ..enhancing her beauty..

He walked towards her and cupped her face..to make her sleep comfortably but as soon as he came near her..his heart dominated his mind..and he staring at her ..he tucked the loose strand behind her ear..and a smile appeared on her face..may be she recognized his touch even in deep slumber..

"Angel!".. his subconscious heart said while he was looking at her ..

Then he carefully made her sleep on the bed..and covered her with the duvet..he caressed her forehead ..he bent down and kissed on her forehead..a huge smile appeared on her lips..as soon as his lips touched her body..

He moved back..and sat down on the couch..which was placed in front of the bed..he placed his legs on the table and entwined it..don't know when sleep came in his eyes ..and he drifted into deep slumber ..

Screen freezes on their sleeping face..

Uffff! That's the biggest chapter..2837 words..hope you all liked it..don't forget to like and comment..it takes a lot of time to write a single chapter...and to think what to write ..in return I only expect some good response to you all..hope silent readers will break their silence as well..I really hope so..

Loads of love..
Kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro