7. Almost caught!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Outside MaNan Land :

"Nandini..Nandini ..".. Before he could answer they both heard a sound..and they both were startled with it..

Nandini : " shit..Cabir.. "..she said in shocking manner..and he beat his palm on his forehead..

Manik : " I told you na..lo aa gaya..".. He said to her and she placed her hand on his mouth.. And gestured him to shut up..

Whereas Cabir was coming near that particular wall..where they were hiding ..

Nandini : "kya karoon?".. She thought in her mind ...suddenly she pushed Manik aside and came out ..

Cabir was stunned to see Nandini over there..with a shocking face..while she showed 32 teeth to him..and this made him more confused..

Cabir : " Nandini..tum yaha kya karhi hoon?.. And why were you hiding behind that wall?".. He asked in utmost confusion..while she was startled.. And meanwhile Manik sneaked out from that place very cleverly without even coming in notice of Cabir ..

Nandini : "woh..actually.. Han woh na..".. She was fumbling and her own voice was ditching her today..

Nandini..think something..otherwise you are gone today..soch ...soch..

Nandini : " are Han!" .. She exclaimed in a very loud voice making Cabir shocked..

Cabir : "kya hua?".. He asked being concerned for her..

Nandini : " main na moon dekhne aayi thi..its moonlight night na..".. She passed the most lame excuse and Cabir was not convinced..

Cabir : "pata nahi kyu ESA lag raha hai..Jese you are hiding something ".. He said looking in her eyes..

Han! Cabir you're right..am hiding the biggest secret..

Nandini : " nahi Cabir..am not hiding..".. She answered while her eyes were contradicting her statement..

Cabir : "are you sure na?".. He again asked as he wasn't convinced..

Nahi Cabir..mai jhooth bol rahi hoon..and trust me it's hurting..

Nandini : " Han..".. She answered in a low voice ..

But before he could further interrogate her..she ran inside after saying that she will look after the guest..

Cabir roamed his eyes in all the corners but found none there..

Cabir : "am sure yaha koi tha..jisse Nandini bat karhi thi..even inside she was talking to someone..".. He thought and recalled how he noticed her weird behaviour inside ..

Inside the mansion :

Nandini came inside while her mind was still stuck there ..she then checked her mobile and there was a message from Him ..

" shona..calm down..usne nahi dekha Hume ..and mai bhi nhi hoon waha ..so please keep calm..and we need to be extra careful...till mera kaam pura nhi ho jata..my existence should remain a secret.." .. She read the message ..

"I know Manik..and am sorry because of me we were almost caught..".. She answered with a heavy heart..

" shona..stop blaming yourself..I came for us .. So stop worrying..and cheer up! " ..he answered with a smiley and she this made her smile..

After sometime :

The party was over ..and everyone was gone to their respective place..and Nandini was talking with Cabir..Navya..Mukti.. Just then they heard a voice..

"Family time! " ..a charming voice grabbed their attention..and they all look at the door..

And they saw ..a very handsome boy of approx 23 standing in front of them..with a charming smile on his face..

A big smile crept on their faces..and they all stand..

"And am back..".. He said in his sugary tone..

" Abhimanyu.. " ...Mukti exclaimed and he walked inside ..one by one he hugged each of them..and when he reached to Mukti..she made a bad face and turned around..

This made everyone smile and Abhimanyu looked at them..with eyes he asked what .. And they all made we don't know anything face..

Abhimanyu : "Mukti ..won't you look at me?".. He asked in a very slow voice .and she turned around with a grumpy face..while others were having fun..

Mukti : " Nandini..tell him to not talk with me..".. She said in a little bit anger.. And Abhimanyu looked at Nandini..who kept mum with a smile on her face..

Abhimanyu : "are yaar kab tak gussa rahogi ab?".. He asked after coming in front of her..and she looked at him ..

Mukti : " you are asking me this?.. After 2 months you are showing your face..and asking such stupid question.. ".. She said and pushed him a little ..and they all were suppressing their laughter..

Abhimanyu : " oh god Mukti! I was out of India ..".. He tried to say something in his defense but everything went in vain..

Mukti : "oh really? Or tum yeh ab bata rahe ho?.. And one second..bata bhi kyu rahe ho.. Hoon kaun mai tumhari?.. " She completed and this made all look at her with a big grin while Abhimanyu was speechless..

"Same question...ditto..". .all said in unison and this made Mukti speechless..

Mukti : " mera matlab tha..ki ..he should have informed na..".. She tried to cover up..while others were having we know everything look on their face..

Cabir : "bro! We really missed you".. And here Cabir act as a savior to Abhimanyu and Mukti..

Abhimanyu : " Maine bhi tum sab ko bahut miss kiya..".. He said in his soft voice..

"Hume ya Mukti KO?" .. NavNi said in unison with a big grin..on which Mukti showed them eyes..while Abhimanyu was trying hard to ignore the situation..

Cabir : "Nandini..Navya..don't irritate them..come Abhi .."..with that he took Abhimanyu inside the study room..leaving Navniti alone ..

Navya : " wese Mukti..you were behaving like his girlfriend" ..she said in her jolly voice ..and Nandini smiled..

Mukti : "shut up Navya..he is my childhood friend..toh naraj hone ka Hak toh hai na..".. She justified her anger..

Nandini : "Han when we love someone ..we have the right to be angry on them..".. She teased Mukti..and Navya laughed..

Mukti : " tu bhi iski side ho gayi..".. She complained and both Navni laughed..

Navya : "yeh bilkul wesi situation hai Jese do dil mil rahe hai magar chupke chup ke" ..she sang the song in dramatic tone..

Mukti : "shut up Navya..its nothing like that..we are just good friends..".. She said after slapping on Navya's shoulder..while Nandini was smiling wholeheartedly..

Navya : " Mukti yad hai..esi same situation Nandini or Manik sir...... ".. She was about to say all in flow that how MaNan used to hide their secret relation..but she abruptly stopped and looked towards Nandini whose smile vanished ..

Nandini : " mai abhi aayi..".. She instantly excused herself and NavTi looked at her with a sad face..

Mukti : "dekh kar bolo Karo Navya..".. She said and walked out..while Navya was in tears..she didn't wanted to hurt Nandini..it just went out in flow..

Study Area :

Cabir and Abhimanyu was sitting and talking..

Abhimanyu : " Nandini kesi hai?".. He asked after sipping his coffee..

Cabir : "she seems to be fine Abhimanyu..".. He answered in a low voice...

Abhimanyu : " Cabir ..she needs time to accept changes..".. He said after placing the cup back on table and Cabir looked at him..

Cabir : "it's been 1 year ..and still sab wese ka wesa he hai..nothing has changed..".. He said and stood up..while Abhimanyu was listening him..

Cabir : " I still remember that ghastly accident.. Jisne hum sab ki life badal Di..".. He recalled how that one dark day changed their life forever..

Manan room :

Nandini came inside after listening Navya's sudden mention about their past life..she felt bad..she recalled how much they were happy with each other..

"Where were you?".. A voice made her come out of her past..

When she looked straight ..she found him ..sitting on the bed with phone in his hand..

Nandini was shocked to find him there..she instantly locked the room..and came towards him..

Nandini : " tum yaha kya karne ho?",. She asked and he stood up..

Manik : "leave that..first tell me tumhara phone kaha hai?".. He asked in little anger..and she checked her pocket..and the phone wasn't there..then she looked at the dressing table..her phone was placed there..

Manik : " kabse am trying your number..".. He complained..

Nandini : "sorry..",. She said in the slow voice and was about to turn around to pick the phone..but Manik held her hand..and she looked at him..

Manik : " kya hua?.. You seems to be sad.."... He said as he saw it in her eyes..

Nandini : "nahi am fine..but you shouldn't come here...kisi ne dekh liya hota toh..".. She said and he placed his finger on her lips..

Manik : " mai yaha aaya because I wasn't able to reach you..it was making me restless ..and yeh mera ghar hai..so I know every entry and exit point which is safe for me ..".. He answered and she gave a weak smile to him..

Manik : "kya hua hai Nandini?".. This time he asked in his stern voice..

Nandini : " hum kitne khush the Manik..and now things are messed up..sab tumhe miss karte hai..bas mere sabne they remain happy..".. She answered with pain in her eyes..

Manik : "mai janta hoon cheeze galat hai..and even am not liking all this hide and seek..".. He left her hand and turned around..

Manik : "kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki bas wapas aa jau..I know they miss me..and even I do..mai bhi toh pyar karta hoon tum sab se..kya mera dil nahi karta Cabir KO hug karne ka ..but unfortunately am not able to..".. He told his part of story and she listened..

Nandini : " sab theek ho jaega Manik..and we all will be together..ESA mera dil kehta hai.. " ..she answered and he turn around to assure himself by looking in her eyes..

Manik : "I really wish.. Because I want to be back ..".. He answered and she smiled..

He yanked her closer..and put her hair strands behind her ears .and slammed his lips with hers..their wasn't any urgency in the kiss..it was a slow yet so passionate one..he was kissing her deeply and madly making her moan in his mouth..he sucked her lips one by one..giving equal attention to both..while she held him by his neck making him..come more closer to her..his hands were moving in sync on her back..while her other hand was Running in his hairs..she was sucking his touching..showing her part of passion..after a good 5 minutes.. Both felt out of breath and broke the kiss..despite of the fact that none want to leave the other..

Manik : "I can't live without you.."..he confessed..

Nandini : " cut copy paste..".. She answered with a smile..and he chuckled at her answer..

Soon he took her in his protective embrace..

Study area :

Abhimanyu : "Nandini needs your support Cabir .".. He said in consoling manner..

Cabir : "for her.. We are living..aj bhi yad hai jab use hosh aaya the us accident ke bad..".. He then started recalling their past..

Screen freeze on him..lost in thoughts ...

Hope you all like this part.. And people i have posted a new story..actually it's a only ts..so must check it.. name is "EMOTIONS" ..so do check ..and leave your comments..and am noticing the comments are less now a days..don't know why as the followers are increasing rapidly..hope this time you all will comment..

Despite of my injury..am trying to update for you all so kindly vote and leave your valuable comments..

love..kajal..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro